GOOD MORNING GUYS ![]()
SATURDAY 1/29/22 IN GAME THREAD
@p_66
![]()
This snow sucks. After rough day in the poker room, I had to go get fresh gas for the snowblower around 1:30 am when the snow was hitting hard. I went to dump the old gas. An animal must have punctured the can because the gas got all over my hand. Noticed the holes after I went to the gas station. Then I was looking over A-Fix capping for the Wellington game (postponed), but putting in the bets for Western. 0-2. What a shit show of a night. ![]()
@p_66
![]()
This snow sucks. After rough day in the poker room, I had to go get fresh gas for the snowblower around 1:30 am when the snow was hitting hard. I went to dump the old gas. An animal must have punctured the can because the gas got all over my hand. Noticed the holes after I went to the gas station. Then I was looking over A-Fix capping for the Wellington game (postponed), but putting in the bets for Western. 0-2. What a shit show of a night. ![]()
GM gents, sorry to hear about the weather in your parts. Crazy TX weather continues as it is getting close to A/C temps again. I ran yesterday in sweats and will probably run in shorts today. Go figure...
Stay warm and safe out there!
GM gents, sorry to hear about the weather in your parts. Crazy TX weather continues as it is getting close to A/C temps again. I ran yesterday in sweats and will probably run in shorts today. Go figure...
Stay warm and safe out there!
Noticed some dry paint peeling on my hallway ceiling. Hoping its not a leak in the roof.![]()
I have to get my ass up in the attic this afternoon when it warms up a bit.
Noticed some dry paint peeling on my hallway ceiling. Hoping its not a leak in the roof.![]()
I have to get my ass up in the attic this afternoon when it warms up a bit.
Noticed some dry paint peeling on my hallway ceiling. Hoping its not a leak in the roof. I have to get my ass up in the attic this afternoon when it warms up a bit.
Noticed some dry paint peeling on my hallway ceiling. Hoping its not a leak in the roof. I have to get my ass up in the attic this afternoon when it warms up a bit.
Passing on Beerschot game, relegation battle again, Waregem used to be auto overs but this close to the drop zone, lean Waregem win, they aren't missing any players due to ACN and you're think Beerschot is pretty demoralized by now, almost guaranteed to drop at the end of the season.....
Passing on Beerschot game, relegation battle again, Waregem used to be auto overs but this close to the drop zone, lean Waregem win, they aren't missing any players due to ACN and you're think Beerschot is pretty demoralized by now, almost guaranteed to drop at the end of the season.....
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
