4/6
SKC -180
where is Mesut ?
9/4/2ARSENAL overARSENAL TT over 2.5MONACO overPORTO overAUCAS over
GUNNERS 1/1 GFTO
i wouldn't be surprised
BARB me too..
GOT 30 days free of PEACOCK, as I have google play..... then I guess I will need to subscribe
are you a "freeloader" ?
I follow JJ
Orense pk
had a nice quake here last night
BARB crazy... how is the smoke? still bad?
GUNNERS GET A GOAL
P , bad in many areas , moderate over here today
9/4/2ARSENAL overARSENAL TT over 2.5MONACO overPORTO overAUCAS overSAN LORENZO over
BARB they say the haze we had here last week was from the West Coast , crazy
i heard , P
what a year
the Bobcat fire North east from here out of control
Next Thursday is October , Unreal
P , 2020 keeps giving ...Ruth Bader Ginsburgh ... we are close to a civil war i am afraid
here u go 2-1 Gunners
Gunners
BARB not sure about civil war... but I can see things getting really bad by December
10/4/2ARSENAL TT over 2.5MONACO overPORTO overAUCAS overSAN LORENZO over