Hello my Friends ![]()
Stay Safe ![]()
P
damn that sucks. I have Verizon Fios I hope they don’t cancel it on there.
P
damn that sucks. I have Verizon Fios I hope they don’t cancel it on there.
Hello y'all, may all your endeavors be winning ones today
. I guess when you are new they only let you get 5 posts a day! LMFNO I tried to reply to someone last week and they stymied me....
hahaha
Hello y'all, may all your endeavors be winning ones today
. I guess when you are new they only let you get 5 posts a day! LMFNO I tried to reply to someone last week and they stymied me....
hahaha
P...I SIGNED UP FOR PEACOCK THROUGH GOOGLE PLAY AND BECAUSE I HAVE AA GMAIL ACCOUNT THEY GAVE ME 3 MONTHS FOR FREE.
THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS IT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ON AMAZON FIRE OR ROKU DEVICES. I HAVE ROKU, SO I HAVE TO USE THE APP ON MY PHONE.
P...I SIGNED UP FOR PEACOCK THROUGH GOOGLE PLAY AND BECAUSE I HAVE AA GMAIL ACCOUNT THEY GAVE ME 3 MONTHS FOR FREE.
THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS IT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ON AMAZON FIRE OR ROKU DEVICES. I HAVE ROKU, SO I HAVE TO USE THE APP ON MY PHONE.
P....ALSO IF YOU WANT TO WATCH BUNDESLIGA THEY ARE ON ESPN+ NOW.
ESPN+ IS A GREAT VALUE BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE CONTENT THEY HAVE.
![]()
P....ALSO IF YOU WANT TO WATCH BUNDESLIGA THEY ARE ON ESPN+ NOW.
ESPN+ IS A GREAT VALUE BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE CONTENT THEY HAVE.
![]()
