WBA ![]()
Trabzonspor +105
Good morning everyone ![]()
I have Fios but I don't think they offer peacock for free. Eventually someone will bundle all the streaming services and that will be the new cable
I'm going to see if I can add an app to my firestick to stream EPL. Can't do it today because I have to go back to this site because the electricians apparently don't know the difference between 3/4 inch and 2 inch conduit.
Good morning everyone ![]()
I have Fios but I don't think they offer peacock for free. Eventually someone will bundle all the streaming services and that will be the new cable
I'm going to see if I can add an app to my firestick to stream EPL. Can't do it today because I have to go back to this site because the electricians apparently don't know the difference between 3/4 inch and 2 inch conduit.
Yep. It's ridiculous. My Netflix is free because it csme with tmobile, but I pay for Amazon Prime. I don't need those other streaming services. I want to watch EPL, but not paying for Peacock.
Yep. It's ridiculous. My Netflix is free because it csme with tmobile, but I pay for Amazon Prime. I don't need those other streaming services. I want to watch EPL, but not paying for Peacock.
Will someone please hit me in the face with a soldering iron next time I take a Slovenian bunch of sh*t bags like Bravo and Koper to go over?
Thanx in advance....![]()
Will someone please hit me in the face with a soldering iron next time I take a Slovenian bunch of sh*t bags like Bravo and Koper to go over?
Thanx in advance....![]()
P, I have fios. Have the redzone. Years ago, I used to program the dtv cards to open all channels and I'd get the sports packages. Put your zip as 12345 so it wouldn't blackout local games. Once they moved on from the "football cards", you couldn't do it. Now it's all about the firestick.
P, I have fios. Have the redzone. Years ago, I used to program the dtv cards to open all channels and I'd get the sports packages. Put your zip as 12345 so it wouldn't blackout local games. Once they moved on from the "football cards", you couldn't do it. Now it's all about the firestick.
