Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Toscana meatballs , herbs , in tomato sauce and baked topped with fresh mozzarella need some great bread with that, like a Ciabatta i got used to keto bread , very good toasted keto bread , avocado , s+p , cherry tomatoes , rock solid
PART DEUX
Posted:
#126
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Toscana meatballs , herbs , in tomato sauce and baked topped with fresh mozzarella need some great bread with that, like a Ciabatta i got used to keto bread , very good toasted keto bread , avocado , s+p , cherry tomatoes , rock solid
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Toscana meatballs , herbs , in tomato sauce and baked topped with fresh mozzarella need some great bread with that, like a Ciabatta i got used to keto bread , very good toasted keto bread , avocado , s+p , cherry tomatoes , rock solid
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Toscana meatballs , herbs , in tomato sauce and baked topped with fresh mozzarella need some great bread with that, like a Ciabatta i got used to keto bread , very good toasted keto bread , avocado , s+p , cherry tomatoes , rock solid
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Toscana meatballs , herbs , in tomato sauce and baked topped with fresh mozzarella need some great bread with that, like a Ciabatta i got used to keto bread , very good toasted keto bread , avocado , s+p , cherry tomatoes , rock solid
Posted:
#133
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited
Posted:
#136
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky
no politics !
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky
no politics !
Posted:
#138
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics !
a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the days
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics !
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics !
a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the daysQuote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics !
Posted:
#142
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics ! a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the days
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics ! a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the days
i really like Le Pen , Macron just sucks
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics ! a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the days
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics ! a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the days
i really like Le Pen , Macron just sucks
Posted:
#144
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics ! a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the days i really like Le Pen , Macron just sucks
agree from back in the days, I just gave up a long time ago
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics ! a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the days i really like Le Pen , Macron just sucks
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics ! a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the days i really like Le Pen , Macron just sucks
agree from back in the days, I just gave up a long time agoQuote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Seafood Boil , Blue Crabs tomorrow, with the Kids tomorrow, so excited always enjoy the kids , good talks, and great food , I'm so lucky no politics ! a little sometimes, I gave up a long time ago, left France was for once if this reason, NF back in the days i really like Le Pen , Macron just sucks
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
