Tailing. Let's go
PART DEUX
Posted:
#202
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Yeah I always liked Woods -- even as an actor -- before he started talking politics, etc. very nice guy , we had a few drinks together over the last 2 years , he is very smart , sharp and direct Yes -- He is known to be very intelligent I hear "open the flap to your teepee."
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Yeah I always liked Woods -- even as an actor -- before he started talking politics, etc. very nice guy , we had a few drinks together over the last 2 years , he is very smart , sharp and direct Yes -- He is known to be very intelligent I hear "open the flap to your teepee."
Quick-wiited too!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Yeah I always liked Woods -- even as an actor -- before he started talking politics, etc. very nice guy , we had a few drinks together over the last 2 years , he is very smart , sharp and direct Yes -- He is known to be very intelligent I hear "open the flap to your teepee."
Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Yeah I always liked Woods -- even as an actor -- before he started talking politics, etc. very nice guy , we had a few drinks together over the last 2 years , he is very smart , sharp and direct Yes -- He is known to be very intelligent I hear "open the flap to your teepee."
Quick-wiited too!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
