I am leaning to Italia and under 2.5.Anyone like one more than the other?
I see a 1-0 Italia win. I might just take the under
I actually like Paraguay and the over
Italy are same old boring style this tournament, but Paraguay are an exciting attacking team that will be going after them. They may get through, they may get screwed on the counterattack.
Took Paraguay pk and Over 2 good luck to all of you
Quote Originally Posted by bracks:
Hey Crew
I am leaning to Italia and under 2.5.Anyone like one more than the other?
I see a 1-0 Italia win. I might just take the under
I actually like Paraguay and the over
Italy are same old boring style this tournament, but Paraguay are an exciting attacking team that will be going after them. They may get through, they may get screwed on the counterattack.
Took Paraguay pk and Over 2 good luck to all of you