Robert MacIntyre
LFG
@jmitseff
Macintyre is a damn good player and a sneaky good pick
He is now 24 years old and he was EuropeanTour Rookie of the Year last year and recently got as high as 23 OWGR
He came over to US last month and struggled on the Florida swing but played really well in his last event at the Dell match play.
I look for good things out of him, plus he is a lefty and lefties seem to have an advantage over this track
Good luck
@jmitseff
Macintyre is a damn good player and a sneaky good pick
He is now 24 years old and he was EuropeanTour Rookie of the Year last year and recently got as high as 23 OWGR
He came over to US last month and struggled on the Florida swing but played really well in his last event at the Dell match play.
I look for good things out of him, plus he is a lefty and lefties seem to have an advantage over this track
Good luck
A first timer? No way ![]()
It takes many, many rounds to even get close to feeling comfortable at Augusta. And the conditions this week will be nothing like November. The Chairman said that little 20 under by DJ in November will not be going down like that this year! Firm and fast baby ![]()
A first timer? No way ![]()
It takes many, many rounds to even get close to feeling comfortable at Augusta. And the conditions this week will be nothing like November. The Chairman said that little 20 under by DJ in November will not be going down like that this year! Firm and fast baby ![]()
As a lefty myself I always enjoy watching them. He is quite talented but not sure if it will translate this week at The Masters.
I will say if you are that high on MacIntyre you should check out and see if you can find the Lefty prop bet. It being Top Lefty at The Masters. Watson, Harmon, Mickelson, Weir and MacIntyre being the lefties and MacIntyre has the 4th longest odds around 4/1 to 5/1 range.
Raider-I think you read the line wrong. He is more in the 200/1 to 250/1 range not 2500/1
As a lefty myself I always enjoy watching them. He is quite talented but not sure if it will translate this week at The Masters.
I will say if you are that high on MacIntyre you should check out and see if you can find the Lefty prop bet. It being Top Lefty at The Masters. Watson, Harmon, Mickelson, Weir and MacIntyre being the lefties and MacIntyre has the 4th longest odds around 4/1 to 5/1 range.
Raider-I think you read the line wrong. He is more in the 200/1 to 250/1 range not 2500/1
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,708
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,282
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,449
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,673
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,407
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
