Pittsburgh at Arizona (02/01/2009)
no pitt will put themselves in position to hit the receivers hard. pitt defensive backs are hitting hard enough to cause fumbles this year. just ask Magahee for Baltimore. Samuel is somewhat overrated because he was on a team that was 18-0. the eagles just did not come out mentally prepared for whatever reason.if you know the cards game is short quick passes do you really think the defensive coach for pitt doesnt. the guy is regarded as one of the best defensive coaches in the league and in the game,( he should be in the hall of fame one day), because he knows how to break down another team and put his guys in position to make plays and win.steelers defense getting no respect. no wonder you have a gay avatar
people continue to act like Lebeau isn't a smart coach. in a game of chess i'll take the genius. i dont even know the defensive coaches names for zona without looking them up and then saying yeah thats right
no pitt will put themselves in position to hit the receivers hard. pitt defensive backs are hitting hard enough to cause fumbles this year. just ask Magahee for Baltimore. Samuel is somewhat overrated because he was on a team that was 18-0. the eagles just did not come out mentally prepared for whatever reason.if you know the cards game is short quick passes do you really think the defensive coach for pitt doesnt. the guy is regarded as one of the best defensive coaches in the league and in the game,( he should be in the hall of fame one day), because he knows how to break down another team and put his guys in position to make plays and win.steelers defense getting no respect. no wonder you have a gay avatar
people continue to act like Lebeau isn't a smart coach. in a game of chess i'll take the genius. i dont even know the defensive coaches names for zona without looking them up and then saying yeah thats right
lol !!! it makes you wish there was a block image option. speedo man is an idiot just read his posts.
lol !!! it makes you wish there was a block image option. speedo man is an idiot just read his posts.
Last time these two meet last year Arizona 21 Pit. 14
Last time these two meet last year Arizona 21 Pit. 14
1st 2nd Total
AZ 9 14 23
PIT 14 17 31
PIT 1st Half, Game
1st Half Under, Game Under
1st 2nd Total
AZ 9 14 23
PIT 14 17 31
PIT 1st Half, Game
1st Half Under, Game Under
AZ walked into this game. Planets aligned as they beat an average inexperienced falcons at home, were handed the Carolina victory with Delhome's debacle, and beat a 6 seed Eagles team with a nonexistent defense. PIT has the experience, Big Ben wont cough up the ball, and their D is the last thing any offense wants to face. AZ is not ready to go through PIT to win the SB.
1st 2nd Total
AZ 9 14 23
PIT 14 17 31
PIT 1st Half, Game
1st Half Under, Game Under
AZ walked into this game. Planets aligned as they beat an average inexperienced falcons at home, were handed the Carolina victory with Delhome's debacle, and beat a 6 seed Eagles team with a nonexistent defense. PIT has the experience, Big Ben wont cough up the ball, and their D is the last thing any offense wants to face. AZ is not ready to go through PIT to win the SB.
1st 2nd Total
AZ 9 14 23
PIT 14 17 31
PIT 1st Half, Game
1st Half Under, Game Under
No shit...he loves himself! ![]()
No shit...he loves himself! ![]()
lol !!! it makes you wish there was a block image option. speedo man is an idiot just read his posts.
Cordially, I definately think the Lebaue is one of the best coaches in the league and will devise a good scheme to throw at the Cards offense. I honestly wouldnt be suprised if Pitt wins this game by double digits. I also think that the Steelers d doesnt match up great with the Cards offense nor does the Cards d with the Steelers offense. Will Pitt change up and play press? Or will stay off of them and make Warner drive his team downfield? I don't know.
I find it laughable that a manly man like yourself would be distracted by a picture of an asian hunk. You can call me an idiot or a person if you want to. I can take a few curse words but our pics and our money speak for themselves. It more than obvious that your a Steeler fan. Im not looking at this game with googles.
lol !!! it makes you wish there was a block image option. speedo man is an idiot just read his posts.
Cordially, I definately think the Lebaue is one of the best coaches in the league and will devise a good scheme to throw at the Cards offense. I honestly wouldnt be suprised if Pitt wins this game by double digits. I also think that the Steelers d doesnt match up great with the Cards offense nor does the Cards d with the Steelers offense. Will Pitt change up and play press? Or will stay off of them and make Warner drive his team downfield? I don't know.
I find it laughable that a manly man like yourself would be distracted by a picture of an asian hunk. You can call me an idiot or a person if you want to. I can take a few curse words but our pics and our money speak for themselves. It more than obvious that your a Steeler fan. Im not looking at this game with googles.
Cordially, I definately think the Lebaue is one of the best coaches in the league and will devise a good scheme to throw at the Cards offense. I honestly wouldnt be suprised if Pitt wins this game by double digits. I also think that the Steelers d doesnt match up great with the Cards offense nor does the Cards d with the Steelers offense. Will Pitt change up and play press? Or will stay off of them and make Warner drive his team downfield? I don't know.
I find it laughable that a manly man like yourself would be distracted by a picture of an asian hunk. You can call me an idiot or a person if you want to. I can take a few curse words but our pics and our money speak for themselves. It more than obvious that your a Steeler fan. Im not looking at this game with googles.
your posts are that of an idiot and i know i'm not alone on how irritating it is to have to see that picture. if you read my post i have not been looking at this game with googles whatever the hell that is. i actually watched every game these two teams played this year and base my opinion and statements on fact not opinion like yourself i have bet both on and against both these teams all year and won money. thats what i'm a fan of!!!
. yes i do like the steelers but would never bet blindly on them. instead of betting money on the cards why don't you go suck a fart out of your boyfriends ass. you will have the same taste in your mouth.
.
Cordially, I definately think the Lebaue is one of the best coaches in the league and will devise a good scheme to throw at the Cards offense. I honestly wouldnt be suprised if Pitt wins this game by double digits. I also think that the Steelers d doesnt match up great with the Cards offense nor does the Cards d with the Steelers offense. Will Pitt change up and play press? Or will stay off of them and make Warner drive his team downfield? I don't know.
I find it laughable that a manly man like yourself would be distracted by a picture of an asian hunk. You can call me an idiot or a person if you want to. I can take a few curse words but our pics and our money speak for themselves. It more than obvious that your a Steeler fan. Im not looking at this game with googles.
your posts are that of an idiot and i know i'm not alone on how irritating it is to have to see that picture. if you read my post i have not been looking at this game with googles whatever the hell that is. i actually watched every game these two teams played this year and base my opinion and statements on fact not opinion like yourself i have bet both on and against both these teams all year and won money. thats what i'm a fan of!!!
. yes i do like the steelers but would never bet blindly on them. instead of betting money on the cards why don't you go suck a fart out of your boyfriends ass. you will have the same taste in your mouth.
.
okay so first you like zona and the points but it wouldn't surprise you if pitt covers, thats not what your post sound like. if you think lebeau is one of the best coaches then why would you post HUGE HUGE advantage to the cardinals, wisenhunt is very overrated. he is getting credit for what being lucky, its not like his system and team don't get blown out. this is the same guy who had lienhart starting over warner.pitt is much better without him.
shouldnt you be doing someones wash.![]()
okay so first you like zona and the points but it wouldn't surprise you if pitt covers, thats not what your post sound like. if you think lebeau is one of the best coaches then why would you post HUGE HUGE advantage to the cardinals, wisenhunt is very overrated. he is getting credit for what being lucky, its not like his system and team don't get blown out. this is the same guy who had lienhart starting over warner.pitt is much better without him.
shouldnt you be doing someones wash.![]()
I've read all of your posts and appreciate your input.
My NFL capping really fell off the past few months as I moved towards better more college and pro hoops.
Arizona Cards are my jinx team. I am a superstitious person and I'm pretty sure that over the past few years every time I've bet on Arizona they've failed to cover and ever time I bet against them they cover. I will never forget my worst NFL loss ever when I took Zona ML huge against the Bears a few years back on 'zonas first Monday Night game in their new stadium and they went into the half up I believe 28-0. Needless to say they ended up winning the game and I ended up throwing my TV out the window that night (it was a cheap one).
I'm not a die hard Steelers fan. I'm a 49ers fan, but I like the Steelers too. I have to. I moved to Pittsburgh for school a few years ago and they just grow on you. Plus the Pittsburgh natives get all over your ass if you don't like the Steelers so it was just easier to hop on the bandwagon since my 49ers suck now lol.
So today I'm going to be hitting the Steelers at -6 (buying the hook) and hope that some streaks end. I hope that my Cardnial jinx is lifted and I'm actually able to win a bet in a game they are playing in. I'm also hoping that this is the year that Loser Lang loses a Super Bowl pick. I have been following him since two for the money and he's hit every pick. That bastard. NOT TODAY I SAY! Times are tough for everyone in this economy. But what about for Lang? Picking games is his job and he sucks at it except for this game. He needs this game so bad because if he starts losing Super Bowls he will have no more customers. He's going to start today and lose the next couple until he fades away. I can't wait.
I've read all of your posts and appreciate your input.
My NFL capping really fell off the past few months as I moved towards better more college and pro hoops.
Arizona Cards are my jinx team. I am a superstitious person and I'm pretty sure that over the past few years every time I've bet on Arizona they've failed to cover and ever time I bet against them they cover. I will never forget my worst NFL loss ever when I took Zona ML huge against the Bears a few years back on 'zonas first Monday Night game in their new stadium and they went into the half up I believe 28-0. Needless to say they ended up winning the game and I ended up throwing my TV out the window that night (it was a cheap one).
I'm not a die hard Steelers fan. I'm a 49ers fan, but I like the Steelers too. I have to. I moved to Pittsburgh for school a few years ago and they just grow on you. Plus the Pittsburgh natives get all over your ass if you don't like the Steelers so it was just easier to hop on the bandwagon since my 49ers suck now lol.
So today I'm going to be hitting the Steelers at -6 (buying the hook) and hope that some streaks end. I hope that my Cardnial jinx is lifted and I'm actually able to win a bet in a game they are playing in. I'm also hoping that this is the year that Loser Lang loses a Super Bowl pick. I have been following him since two for the money and he's hit every pick. That bastard. NOT TODAY I SAY! Times are tough for everyone in this economy. But what about for Lang? Picking games is his job and he sucks at it except for this game. He needs this game so bad because if he starts losing Super Bowls he will have no more customers. He's going to start today and lose the next couple until he fades away. I can't wait.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 498
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,112
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,895
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,507
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,728
- NFL Sunday 7,040
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,105
- King of Covers Winner List 12,240
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
