Pittsburgh at Arizona (02/01/2009)
Arizona 17
thats about the closest pick ive seen...does everyone forget the arizona team that got blitzed at the end of the year??? pats viks eagles nyg they got blasted by all of them covered against none, and everygame went over...atl wasnt that good, ari played there best game against carolina, and philly played like shit...i picked pitt to win the super bowl at the beginning of the year and they r going to...this game will be something similar to pitts game against san diego...i think is a lil high, but 31-38 for pitt to around 14-20 for ari
Arizona 17
thats about the closest pick ive seen...does everyone forget the arizona team that got blitzed at the end of the year??? pats viks eagles nyg they got blasted by all of them covered against none, and everygame went over...atl wasnt that good, ari played there best game against carolina, and philly played like shit...i picked pitt to win the super bowl at the beginning of the year and they r going to...this game will be something similar to pitts game against san diego...i think is a lil high, but 31-38 for pitt to around 14-20 for ari
8 - 0 since the Florida/Oklahoma game.
My early lean is to stay away from the Superbowl. Unless you're chasing, this might not be a good play except maybe the OVER. Arizona getting an early +7?! Come on how many times is Las Vegas gonna Underdog them? This is gonna turn into a trap as the line goes down to something like +3.5. This is already starting to look fishy.
what a complete idiot... MORON
8 - 0 since the Florida/Oklahoma game.
My early lean is to stay away from the Superbowl. Unless you're chasing, this might not be a good play except maybe the OVER. Arizona getting an early +7?! Come on how many times is Las Vegas gonna Underdog them? This is gonna turn into a trap as the line goes down to something like +3.5. This is already starting to look fishy.
what a complete idiot... MORON
I'll be in Las Vegas February 6th if anyones going to be there.... ? Staying at the Golden Nugget. Sharp
I will be there March 25-28th but would love to meet you if we can connect another time.
By the way, I have not posted any rationale for this pick but am going with Pitt -6 (bought a point) and leaning toward the under. Better defense, rested and when is the last time someone talked about the best offense winning a Super Bowl. Arizona has surprised me I must admit, but I also had them against Atlanta. I was on the wrong side against Carolina. That might have been my worse pick of the year as that game was over just after it started.
I had Pitt against Baltimore and San Diego and believe they will close the deal here. They have played a much tougher schedule AND still have a significantly better record.
Before the playoffs begas, Arizona only one ONE game against a playoff team....Miami very early in the year.
All the best to everyone here and some of us will be happy late Sunday night. I will be in Tampa but not sure if I will pay to see this game live.
I'll be in Las Vegas February 6th if anyones going to be there.... ? Staying at the Golden Nugget. Sharp
I will be there March 25-28th but would love to meet you if we can connect another time.
By the way, I have not posted any rationale for this pick but am going with Pitt -6 (bought a point) and leaning toward the under. Better defense, rested and when is the last time someone talked about the best offense winning a Super Bowl. Arizona has surprised me I must admit, but I also had them against Atlanta. I was on the wrong side against Carolina. That might have been my worse pick of the year as that game was over just after it started.
I had Pitt against Baltimore and San Diego and believe they will close the deal here. They have played a much tougher schedule AND still have a significantly better record.
Before the playoffs begas, Arizona only one ONE game against a playoff team....Miami very early in the year.
All the best to everyone here and some of us will be happy late Sunday night. I will be in Tampa but not sure if I will pay to see this game live.
Lang took AZ+7 (buy the hook). I'm one who usually fades him but it's tough to go against him in the Super Bowl (16-0-2 allegedly). My early lean was on Pitt but this stat alone has swung my hard earned coin to the Cards. Also love the Under. BOL to everyone.
ever wonder why lang is back in the sports betting game, i think after that movie about him he is the perfect guy to sway betters. and these guys all claim great stats. anytime you see 16-0-2 even for a trend it loses. remember this is the same guy who picked his way out of the business. if it wasnt for "two for the money" this guy would be gone. if you have to listen to others to bet, then flip a coin. when lang was at his best he watched the games and figured out the game plans, if you do that you wont win them all but at least you'll be able to live with your pick. no worse feeling than not trusting yourself and end up saying why did i listen to that.
pitt and the over
all week long people went from saying the cards can cover to the cards will win. lebeau will have his defense ready and warner will fumble, he wears the gloves to help with grip but he lost his grip when his hand strength was no longer there. in several games this year a 3 man rush made warner fumble by swatting at his hand. the glove helps him throw but not hold onto the ball. when big ben had a hurt hand the lack of strength hurt his game. look for harrison to drop back and take away the short pass and for guys like woodley to cause fumbles.
Lang took AZ+7 (buy the hook). I'm one who usually fades him but it's tough to go against him in the Super Bowl (16-0-2 allegedly). My early lean was on Pitt but this stat alone has swung my hard earned coin to the Cards. Also love the Under. BOL to everyone.
ever wonder why lang is back in the sports betting game, i think after that movie about him he is the perfect guy to sway betters. and these guys all claim great stats. anytime you see 16-0-2 even for a trend it loses. remember this is the same guy who picked his way out of the business. if it wasnt for "two for the money" this guy would be gone. if you have to listen to others to bet, then flip a coin. when lang was at his best he watched the games and figured out the game plans, if you do that you wont win them all but at least you'll be able to live with your pick. no worse feeling than not trusting yourself and end up saying why did i listen to that.
pitt and the over
all week long people went from saying the cards can cover to the cards will win. lebeau will have his defense ready and warner will fumble, he wears the gloves to help with grip but he lost his grip when his hand strength was no longer there. in several games this year a 3 man rush made warner fumble by swatting at his hand. the glove helps him throw but not hold onto the ball. when big ben had a hurt hand the lack of strength hurt his game. look for harrison to drop back and take away the short pass and for guys like woodley to cause fumbles.
This game is a joke.......after all the crunching......after all the reading of these threads.......I can't believe that so many are on the Cards.........if they needed a missed field goal and a flee flicker and Donavan missing wide open guys for the whole first half and a Philly defensive collapse in the late 4th to get a comback win at home after leading by 18 at the half with EVERTHING going thier way in the first half to win.........how are they going to deal with one of the iconic franchises in football that are on a roll!!!........The great SF teams.........the Great Packer teams........the great NE teams........and now the Steelers.........going up against the Cubs of the NFL...........Please........pound the Steelers and the total sacks over 5......along with fist TD scored by a # under 38!!! Other props I like are tails(LOL) and no score first 6 minutes, Pitt over 27 and Zona under 21. Longest TD Pitt.......1st sack Pitt........Shortest TD over 1 1/2 yards..........longest FG over 44 1/2 yds...........Zona total first downs under 17 1/2.........total punts over 5.........Pitt scores first..........shortest FG Pitt.........GL everyone!!!!!! We'll see you next year!!!!
To the old friends.......your the greatest......to the new friends.....thanks for sharing thoughts and insight with me and I hope to see you all next fall!!!..........stop by and say hi on my page every once in a while as I fill the void playing a little Bball and MLB.........Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
this is by far the best post I have seen in my two years on this site.... well done lol
I am very happy to be on your side... good luck
This game is a joke.......after all the crunching......after all the reading of these threads.......I can't believe that so many are on the Cards.........if they needed a missed field goal and a flee flicker and Donavan missing wide open guys for the whole first half and a Philly defensive collapse in the late 4th to get a comback win at home after leading by 18 at the half with EVERTHING going thier way in the first half to win.........how are they going to deal with one of the iconic franchises in football that are on a roll!!!........The great SF teams.........the Great Packer teams........the great NE teams........and now the Steelers.........going up against the Cubs of the NFL...........Please........pound the Steelers and the total sacks over 5......along with fist TD scored by a # under 38!!! Other props I like are tails(LOL) and no score first 6 minutes, Pitt over 27 and Zona under 21. Longest TD Pitt.......1st sack Pitt........Shortest TD over 1 1/2 yards..........longest FG over 44 1/2 yds...........Zona total first downs under 17 1/2.........total punts over 5.........Pitt scores first..........shortest FG Pitt.........GL everyone!!!!!! We'll see you next year!!!!
To the old friends.......your the greatest......to the new friends.....thanks for sharing thoughts and insight with me and I hope to see you all next fall!!!..........stop by and say hi on my page every once in a while as I fill the void playing a little Bball and MLB.........Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
this is by far the best post I have seen in my two years on this site.... well done lol
I am very happy to be on your side... good luck
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 498
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,112
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,895
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,507
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,728
- NFL Sunday 7,040
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,105
- King of Covers Winner List 12,240
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
