Indianapolis at Tennessee (12/09/2010)
Originally Posted by mec86nyc] The safest bet of the night is Titans team total over 21. I am going to put some dough on the Titans ML though, I'm feeling a blowout for some reason.]
8 men in the box with two backup corners in? if only i were that lucky tonight, I just hope Chris Johnson has a great start and forces Indy to stack the box. This is just a tough game because both teams suck right now.
Originally Posted by mec86nyc] The safest bet of the night is Titans team total over 21. I am going to put some dough on the Titans ML though, I'm feeling a blowout for some reason.]
8 men in the box with two backup corners in? if only i were that lucky tonight, I just hope Chris Johnson has a great start and forces Indy to stack the box. This is just a tough game because both teams suck right now.
Originally Posted by mec86nyc] The safest bet of the night is Titans team total over 21. I am going to put some dough on the Titans ML though, I'm feeling a blowout for some reason.]
There trying to raise money. . .![]()
Originally Posted by mec86nyc] The safest bet of the night is Titans team total over 21. I am going to put some dough on the Titans ML though, I'm feeling a blowout for some reason.]
There trying to raise money. . .![]()
Titans are starting Kerry Collins. The only way they can get something good is to have CJ get his run game going against Colts bad rush def.
Colts should win this game by 7 - 10
I am hesitant to take the over as Titans may not be able to match Colts for passing yards so a lot of time will run off clock when they run the ball.
Titans are starting Kerry Collins. The only way they can get something good is to have CJ get his run game going against Colts bad rush def.
Colts should win this game by 7 - 10
I am hesitant to take the over as Titans may not be able to match Colts for passing yards so a lot of time will run off clock when they run the ball.
Well I think the Tennessee...well should I say the former Tennessee Volunteer player Peyton Manning and company to try to get a quick lead in this game in order to force the Titans to go away from their running game and force the Titans to pass and make CJ a non factor in this matchup...but I could be way off again.
Colts at the half -3
Aloha and good luck to all ![]()
Well I think the Tennessee...well should I say the former Tennessee Volunteer player Peyton Manning and company to try to get a quick lead in this game in order to force the Titans to go away from their running game and force the Titans to pass and make CJ a non factor in this matchup...but I could be way off again.
Colts at the half -3
Aloha and good luck to all ![]()
i dont follow...on the lines you mean?
Correct. Go to any website that has "stock" chats. . .This is no different.
i dont follow...on the lines you mean?
Correct. Go to any website that has "stock" chats. . .This is no different.
Gluck deezy. Got colts at -4.5 but it wont matter!
Well I think the Tennessee...well should I say the former Tennessee Volunteer player Peyton Manning and company to try to get a quick lead in this game in order to force the Titans to go away from their running game and force the Titans to pass and make CJ a non factor in this matchup...but I could be way off again.
Colts at the half -3
Aloha and good luck to all ![]()
Gluck deezy. Got colts at -4.5 but it wont matter!
Well I think the Tennessee...well should I say the former Tennessee Volunteer player Peyton Manning and company to try to get a quick lead in this game in order to force the Titans to go away from their running game and force the Titans to pass and make CJ a non factor in this matchup...but I could be way off again.
Colts at the half -3
Aloha and good luck to all ![]()
Colts need to win this game and beat Jax next week. Titan are out of the race. Colts have something to play for...so whats that tell you? If the score is tied late in the 3rd, early in 4th...then Colts will be trying to control the game and take over.
Titans are starting Kerry Collins. The only way they can get something good is to have CJ get his run game going against Colts bad rush def.
Colts should win this game by 7 - 10
I am hesitant to take the over as Titans may not be able to match Colts for passing yards so a lot of time will run off clock when they run the ball.
That about sums it up. 3 is expensive tonite. . .
Colts need to win this game and beat Jax next week. Titan are out of the race. Colts have something to play for...so whats that tell you? If the score is tied late in the 3rd, early in 4th...then Colts will be trying to control the game and take over.
Titans are starting Kerry Collins. The only way they can get something good is to have CJ get his run game going against Colts bad rush def.
Colts should win this game by 7 - 10
I am hesitant to take the over as Titans may not be able to match Colts for passing yards so a lot of time will run off clock when they run the ball.
That about sums it up. 3 is expensive tonite. . .
IN TRUE NFL/VEGAS TRADITION, THIS GAME IS ALL BUT GUARANTEED TO SEE INDY WINNING BY BETWEEN 1 - 3 POINTS ![]()
WOULDNT SURPRISE ME EITHER
IN TRUE NFL/VEGAS TRADITION, THIS GAME IS ALL BUT GUARANTEED TO SEE INDY WINNING BY BETWEEN 1 - 3 POINTS ![]()
WOULDNT SURPRISE ME EITHER
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,671
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,285
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,049
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,723
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,433
- MLB Playoffs 5,319
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,324
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
- Week 5 Money 11,132
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,330
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
