Indianapolis at Tennessee (12/09/2010)
The Only thing that scares me about the Over is the fact that Tennessee has totaled six points in its last two games and has gone 13 quarters without an offensive touchdown. It's last offensive score came in the third quarter of a 29-17 loss to Miami on Nov. 14.
The last time Kenny Britt Played Collins was behind Center and The Titans scored 30 and 37 points. They connected for 3 TDs vs Philly and 1 vs. Jacks! Plus you throw in Moss and I expect Tenn to get back on track Offensively.
The Only thing that scares me about the Over is the fact that Tennessee has totaled six points in its last two games and has gone 13 quarters without an offensive touchdown. It's last offensive score came in the third quarter of a 29-17 loss to Miami on Nov. 14.
The last time Kenny Britt Played Collins was behind Center and The Titans scored 30 and 37 points. They connected for 3 TDs vs Philly and 1 vs. Jacks! Plus you throw in Moss and I expect Tenn to get back on track Offensively.
The last time Kenny Britt Played Collins was behind Center and The Titans scored 30 and 37 points. They connected for 3 TDs vs Philly and 1 vs. Jacks! Plus you throw in Moss and I expect Tenn to get back on track Offensively.
I like your thinking ![]()
The last time Kenny Britt Played Collins was behind Center and The Titans scored 30 and 37 points. They connected for 3 TDs vs Philly and 1 vs. Jacks! Plus you throw in Moss and I expect Tenn to get back on track Offensively.
I like your thinking ![]()
This is a turd game but we gotta do something. Both teams are desperate and in dire straights. They will take more chances than usual and will not be as conservative ie lot of going on fourth, fake punts, trick plays, etc. The titans lack of scoring has a lot to do with qb situation as well as their Off Coordinatior being sick. With that being said the Colts will destroy the titans or get beat outright by 6. Ill gamble the former. Colts and OV for the large! trust me im a doctor!
Think your right ![]()
This is a turd game but we gotta do something. Both teams are desperate and in dire straights. They will take more chances than usual and will not be as conservative ie lot of going on fourth, fake punts, trick plays, etc. The titans lack of scoring has a lot to do with qb situation as well as their Off Coordinatior being sick. With that being said the Colts will destroy the titans or get beat outright by 6. Ill gamble the former. Colts and OV for the large! trust me im a doctor!
Think your right ![]()
I doubt Peyton has another 3 int game but the bottom line is that his O Line is weak and he doesn't have his favorite outlet (Dallas Clark) to check down to.
Tonight's Play: TITANS
GLA!
I doubt Peyton has another 3 int game but the bottom line is that his O Line is weak and he doesn't have his favorite outlet (Dallas Clark) to check down to.
Tonight's Play: TITANS
GLA!
These two teams always play close games and Indy has taken a huge step back due to injury.
I doubt Peyton has another 3 int game but the bottom line is that his O Line is weak and he doesn't have his favorite outlet (Dallas Clark) to check down to.
Tonight's Play: TITANS
GLA!
GL....
I'm Personally not taking a side in this one. I'm buying the O/U down and taking the Over....
These two teams always play close games and Indy has taken a huge step back due to injury.
I doubt Peyton has another 3 int game but the bottom line is that his O Line is weak and he doesn't have his favorite outlet (Dallas Clark) to check down to.
Tonight's Play: TITANS
GLA!
GL....
I'm Personally not taking a side in this one. I'm buying the O/U down and taking the Over....
GL....
I'm Personally not taking a side in this one. I'm buying the O/U down and taking the Over....
I will be on the over too.
Lets Carry Some cash into Sunday!
GL....
I'm Personally not taking a side in this one. I'm buying the O/U down and taking the Over....
I will be on the over too.
Lets Carry Some cash into Sunday!
Ok so let me get this straight... Indy has the same people playing that they did last week when they put up 35 points against a better defense then they are going against this week, Now people on here are saying that the TENN defense is going to hold Manning to 20 points and that Kerry Collins is going to put up more points then Manning will, in order to beat the Colts. Hmmm, maybe its just me but it sounds as if the SUN, MOON and STARS have to align for Tenn to even cover this game let alone win it outright!!! Also looking at Tenn injury report there Defense is also pretty banged up for tonights game!
Cowboys D better than Tennessee's? Can't back ya there. Titans D had a poor effort on Sunday v. J'ville, but they are a very stout unit overall. Far better than the Dallas D, imo.
Ok so let me get this straight... Indy has the same people playing that they did last week when they put up 35 points against a better defense then they are going against this week, Now people on here are saying that the TENN defense is going to hold Manning to 20 points and that Kerry Collins is going to put up more points then Manning will, in order to beat the Colts. Hmmm, maybe its just me but it sounds as if the SUN, MOON and STARS have to align for Tenn to even cover this game let alone win it outright!!! Also looking at Tenn injury report there Defense is also pretty banged up for tonights game!
Cowboys D better than Tennessee's? Can't back ya there. Titans D had a poor effort on Sunday v. J'ville, but they are a very stout unit overall. Far better than the Dallas D, imo.
Down here right outside the stadium here in the ville. Aint shite but coldness. 10 mph or so . lets go!
Weather?
Down here right outside the stadium here in the ville. Aint shite but coldness. 10 mph or so . lets go!
Weather?
Tenn is a one dimensional team Run Run Run, so if you take away the run that means you have to get beat by Collins 5 td and 5 interceptions! Ive seen the Colts play a lot this year due to having Manning my Fantasy QB and i dont think they have been that bad against the run, i would have to assume that the Colts game plan is to stop CJ and considering he has rushed for 58 yards over the past couple of games it might not be too hard to do.
Also my first incline was the over also but Tenn puts up no points!! That scares me what is to make me think that Tenn can light up the scoreboard for 3 TD's or more? I just don't get what im missing here!
Tenn is a one dimensional team Run Run Run, so if you take away the run that means you have to get beat by Collins 5 td and 5 interceptions! Ive seen the Colts play a lot this year due to having Manning my Fantasy QB and i dont think they have been that bad against the run, i would have to assume that the Colts game plan is to stop CJ and considering he has rushed for 58 yards over the past couple of games it might not be too hard to do.
Also my first incline was the over also but Tenn puts up no points!! That scares me what is to make me think that Tenn can light up the scoreboard for 3 TD's or more? I just don't get what im missing here!
BTW Tenn has only scored more then 20 points ONCE 1X in the last 10 meetings!
That is scary..... But They have never played an Indy team this banged up either. Lets hope they can score something...
BTW Tenn has only scored more then 20 points ONCE 1X in the last 10 meetings!
That is scary..... But They have never played an Indy team this banged up either. Lets hope they can score something...
Head to Head
|
Head to Head
|
Allright. First round of playoffs. I am in a PPR league where you start one running back. I have Arian Foster and Chris Johnson. Foster plays Baltimore Monday night and Johnson goes against Indy. Based on matchups obviously Johnson would normally be the better play but Foster has out performed him all year. need some help lost in a tie breaker to win the division and in this conundrum now.
Allright. First round of playoffs. I am in a PPR league where you start one running back. I have Arian Foster and Chris Johnson. Foster plays Baltimore Monday night and Johnson goes against Indy. Based on matchups obviously Johnson would normally be the better play but Foster has out performed him all year. need some help lost in a tie breaker to win the division and in this conundrum now.
peyton manning..."clap clap..clap clap clap...." This game will be The old indi that used to cover their large spreads will be back tonight. Manning will deliver...
peyton manning..."clap clap..clap clap clap...." This game will be The old indi that used to cover their large spreads will be back tonight. Manning will deliver...
Love the Colts here. They do suck monkey balls, bu they are due to win one. Look at Peytons record in games of this sort & consider that Indianapolis has just played 3 great teams while the Titans last 3 have been doo doo. 33 - 16 COLTS.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Love the Colts here. They do suck monkey balls, bu they are due to win one. Look at Peytons record in games of this sort & consider that Indianapolis has just played 3 great teams while the Titans last 3 have been doo doo. 33 - 16 COLTS.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ummm guys.... I see an upset in this game tonight. My line is 4.5 and here is 3 flat. Other's have it at 3.5 and 4. This looks pretty ugly as it could be a set up.
Pick the Titans in this one w/ 90% of the public is on Colts. This is easy money TONIGHT. GL
I see Manning throwing more picks.
ummm guys.... I see an upset in this game tonight. My line is 4.5 and here is 3 flat. Other's have it at 3.5 and 4. This looks pretty ugly as it could be a set up.
Pick the Titans in this one w/ 90% of the public is on Colts. This is easy money TONIGHT. GL
I see Manning throwing more picks.
tenn gets there offense going tonight, in the last 3 games the colts rush deffense has allowed an avg of 171.3 yds per game. tenn chris jhonson is due for a big game and dont forget abount ringer, plus they have britt back; both teams need this game tonight, so you know payton is going to putt the points up, he still has wayne to throw to. going big on the over;; feed the dog;;;;
tenn gets there offense going tonight, in the last 3 games the colts rush deffense has allowed an avg of 171.3 yds per game. tenn chris jhonson is due for a big game and dont forget abount ringer, plus they have britt back; both teams need this game tonight, so you know payton is going to putt the points up, he still has wayne to throw to. going big on the over;; feed the dog;;;;
this is only one mans opinion but please go with foster. i honestly think the players in tennessee have given up on coach fischer. foster is a legitimate fantasy stud. c. johnson and titans i just aint sure of. i always like a monday player so that it aint over til its really over. goodluck. my play-offs are next week but our regular season champ is decided this week and foster is on my team. we give out alot to regular season champ cause that is harder than getting lucky 2 or 3 games in arow. best of luck
Thanks. I am in two leagues and I hate one running back leagues. We give out a good amount of money for winning the division as well. We tied 118-118 in the last game. The tie breaker in the league is that one point is awarded to team that had the player score the highest point total for that week. He had Reggie Wayne with 46 points I had Aaron Rodgers with 45. BRUTAL.
I am going to roll with Foster. Good luck to you as well.
this is only one mans opinion but please go with foster. i honestly think the players in tennessee have given up on coach fischer. foster is a legitimate fantasy stud. c. johnson and titans i just aint sure of. i always like a monday player so that it aint over til its really over. goodluck. my play-offs are next week but our regular season champ is decided this week and foster is on my team. we give out alot to regular season champ cause that is harder than getting lucky 2 or 3 games in arow. best of luck
Thanks. I am in two leagues and I hate one running back leagues. We give out a good amount of money for winning the division as well. We tied 118-118 in the last game. The tie breaker in the league is that one point is awarded to team that had the player score the highest point total for that week. He had Reggie Wayne with 46 points I had Aaron Rodgers with 45. BRUTAL.
I am going to roll with Foster. Good luck to you as well.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,671
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,285
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,049
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,723
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,433
- MLB Playoffs 5,317
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,324
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
- Week 5 Money 11,132
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,312
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
