Indianapolis at Houston (10/09/2014)
- Colts win -2.5
- Colts win 1st half -1
- Ahmad Bradshaw to score at least 1 TD
- Dwayne Allen to score at least 1 TD
if everything is done I will make big money
- Colts win -2.5
- Colts win 1st half -1
- Ahmad Bradshaw to score at least 1 TD
- Dwayne Allen to score at least 1 TD
if everything is done I will make big money
Obviously all of 'the public' is not on Indy, if that were the case then I would not have been able to just lock it in @ -2.5 on both of my sites without buying the hook.
Obviously all of 'the public' is not on Indy, if that were the case then I would not have been able to just lock it in @ -2.5 on both of my sites without buying the hook.
Let's hope tonight will not be another Thursday Night stinker! I'd like to see a close and hard fought game for once. I think we will finally get a good game tonight!
I don't think Indy will be looking ahead to Cincy. This is a divisional game. Far more important than playing the Bengals plus they will be at home for that game and get extra days off. The Texans have been in 1st place since the start of the season. the Colts are motivated tonight and will give it all they got!
Let's hope tonight will not be another Thursday Night stinker! I'd like to see a close and hard fought game for once. I think we will finally get a good game tonight!
I don't think Indy will be looking ahead to Cincy. This is a divisional game. Far more important than playing the Bengals plus they will be at home for that game and get extra days off. The Texans have been in 1st place since the start of the season. the Colts are motivated tonight and will give it all they got!
I have:
- Colts win -2.5
- Colts win 1st half -1
- Ahmad Bradshaw to score at least 1 TD
- Dwayne Allen to score at least 1 TD
if everything is done I will make big money
I have:
- Colts win -2.5
- Colts win 1st half -1
- Ahmad Bradshaw to score at least 1 TD
- Dwayne Allen to score at least 1 TD
if everything is done I will make big money
And I hopped on bradshaw first td +750
Good value. Can definitely see that happening. Either Bradshaw or TY Hilton scores first. GL bro
And I hopped on bradshaw first td +750
Good value. Can definitely see that happening. Either Bradshaw or TY Hilton scores first. GL bro
TY Hilton (Colts) Total Receiving Yards Over 75.5. Hilton averaged 90 plus receiving yards vs Houston last year and is playing outstanding football these days. Expecting a big night from him.
| IND Receiving | Rec | YDS | AVG | LG | TD |
| T.Y. Hilton | 2 | 89 | 44.5 | 49 | 0 |
TY Hilton (Colts) Total Receiving Yards Over 75.5. Hilton averaged 90 plus receiving yards vs Houston last year and is playing outstanding football these days. Expecting a big night from him.
| IND Receiving | Rec | YDS | AVG | LG | TD |
| T.Y. Hilton | 2 | 89 | 44.5 | 49 | 0 |
As much as I like the homedogs.. I'm going to have to go with the better team and that's the Colts. Yeah I know, the short week favors the home team blah blah but a bad team will be bad home field or not. Not saying the Texans are bad but they are nowhere as good as their 3-2 record suggests. If anything, the short week hurts the Texans a little bit more after playing half an overtime game.
As much as I like the homedogs.. I'm going to have to go with the better team and that's the Colts. Yeah I know, the short week favors the home team blah blah but a bad team will be bad home field or not. Not saying the Texans are bad but they are nowhere as good as their 3-2 record suggests. If anything, the short week hurts the Texans a little bit more after playing half an overtime game.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,849
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,838
- PART DEUX 294
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,301
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,471
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,736
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,592
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
