• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    Baltimore at New England (01/20/2013)

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    Turbovtk
    FleshGordun
    forkball
    DrDogs
    millier61
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30427
    Posts: 166
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 4:37 PM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    Oh, and I hit ATL first Q and ATL first Half!

     

    This week I'm on both ATL with the points (probalby buying it up) and BALT Moneyline....... if I'm up before Balt kickoff I'll throw down on Balt +10.5

     

    I also have the Balt to win superbowl and ATL to win the superbowl.... I forget the exact odds but they are SICK!


    You better lock in that spread now- it went down to 7.5 I hope it goes down to 3 so I can unload on it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    Oh, and I hit ATL first Q and ATL first Half!

     

    This week I'm on both ATL with the points (probalby buying it up) and BALT Moneyline....... if I'm up before Balt kickoff I'll throw down on Balt +10.5

     

    I also have the Balt to win superbowl and ATL to win the superbowl.... I forget the exact odds but they are SICK!


    You better lock in that spread now- it went down to 7.5 I hope it goes down to 3 so I can unload on it.
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 4:44 PM ET #102

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

     

    True, but again all the defensive starters were not there...

    And I agree, Manning blew the game as much as the Ravens defense won it.... and Denver special teams kept them in that game.... but credit has to be given for the short yardage defensive stops on 3rd and 1..... and holding Andrew Luck to 9 points....

     But playoffs is about what teams get hot at the right time.... See Giants both superbowls, Pitt, GB, Saints, ect.

    I honestly thought the hottest team left was Seattle....

     

    In my opinion the Pats are just not as scary as they have been in recent years.  Reminds me of the 2009 matchup....

    Houston had no chance last week vs. Pats off the bye week......

    By the way, not to toot my own horn, but I'm on fuckin fire these playoffs.... the only bet i've lost in the last 3 weeks is Tony Gonzalas over 52.5 yards (he had 51), and Notre Dame (hedge my loss with the second half over)

    4 for 4 playoffs week 1...... 3 for 3 last week with ATL ML,  (stayed away from the GB/SF game, except for a GB OVER BALT OVER tease that I got off of this site) Balt ML, and Pats laying the points.... I called in a Pats reverse in the over but chickened out right before i had to enter my password lol....

    point being, and I'm not trying to say how good I am, but I happen to be HOTTTT after the worse betting regular football season in my career.... (2011 - 2012 was my best)..... The reason I'm telling everyone that I'm hot is becuase sometimes you just have to follow the hot hand....

    I also called a woman's tennis match the other day while I was waiting in the airport terminal LMAO!

    GL TO ALL!


    Its all good- and its ok with me for people to say when they are hot and when they are cold- sometimes you also realize that while sometimes it works to go with hot hand you also have to realize that heat decimates and you have to wonder how long the streak will last- I went 14 Straight in NFL espn game which I followed with my account- the only regret is not having tried open spots parlays before I started the streak- In any event any bet I place now can either be seen as a $50 bet or a $600, 1000 or 10k bet- if you research you ll see what I mean. I would wish you luck on your ravens ML but that is a stupid thing to say because I am on the other side- I am a big poker player and always urks me when people say good luck... no bad luck man I want to win- "HELLO... you play to win the game"

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

     

    True, but again all the defensive starters were not there...

    And I agree, Manning blew the game as much as the Ravens defense won it.... and Denver special teams kept them in that game.... but credit has to be given for the short yardage defensive stops on 3rd and 1..... and holding Andrew Luck to 9 points....

     But playoffs is about what teams get hot at the right time.... See Giants both superbowls, Pitt, GB, Saints, ect.

    I honestly thought the hottest team left was Seattle....

     

    In my opinion the Pats are just not as scary as they have been in recent years.  Reminds me of the 2009 matchup....

    Houston had no chance last week vs. Pats off the bye week......

    By the way, not to toot my own horn, but I'm on fuckin fire these playoffs.... the only bet i've lost in the last 3 weeks is Tony Gonzalas over 52.5 yards (he had 51), and Notre Dame (hedge my loss with the second half over)

    4 for 4 playoffs week 1...... 3 for 3 last week with ATL ML,  (stayed away from the GB/SF game, except for a GB OVER BALT OVER tease that I got off of this site) Balt ML, and Pats laying the points.... I called in a Pats reverse in the over but chickened out right before i had to enter my password lol....

    point being, and I'm not trying to say how good I am, but I happen to be HOTTTT after the worse betting regular football season in my career.... (2011 - 2012 was my best)..... The reason I'm telling everyone that I'm hot is becuase sometimes you just have to follow the hot hand....

    I also called a woman's tennis match the other day while I was waiting in the airport terminal LMAO!

    GL TO ALL!


    Its all good- and its ok with me for people to say when they are hot and when they are cold- sometimes you also realize that while sometimes it works to go with hot hand you also have to realize that heat decimates and you have to wonder how long the streak will last- I went 14 Straight in NFL espn game which I followed with my account- the only regret is not having tried open spots parlays before I started the streak- In any event any bet I place now can either be seen as a $50 bet or a $600, 1000 or 10k bet- if you research you ll see what I mean. I would wish you luck on your ravens ML but that is a stupid thing to say because I am on the other side- I am a big poker player and always urks me when people say good luck... no bad luck man I want to win- "HELLO... you play to win the game"

     
    FleshGordun
    FleshGordun
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 915
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 7:25 PM ET #103

    4 outta last 5 match-ups for these two tams decided by less than 6 points.  I hate the crows but Flacco his O-line Boldin Pitta these guys are on FIRE... NE minus gronkowski ....Hous another pretender like Atlanta  I dont think NE defense is as good as Denver or Balt soo Balt & SF 6 pt. teaser Balt +81/2  SF -4  small play on NE Balt over
    Reply
    4 outta last 5 match-ups for these two tams decided by less than 6 points.  I hate the crows but Flacco his O-line Boldin Pitta these guys are on FIRE... NE minus gronkowski ....Hous another pretender like Atlanta  I dont think NE defense is as good as Denver or Balt soo Balt & SF 6 pt. teaser Balt +81/2  SF -4  small play on NE Balt over
     
    forkball
    forkball
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 8:40 PM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:


     All I need is 1 to win..... 1 underdog in a season of favorites

    WITH YOU ON THAT ONE.  I HAVE SF +450 AND NE +350 AT THE BEGINNING.  PARLAY HEDGE BALTY, ATL +1000. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:


     All I need is 1 to win..... 1 underdog in a season of favorites

    WITH YOU ON THAT ONE.  I HAVE SF +450 AND NE +350 AT THE BEGINNING.  PARLAY HEDGE BALTY, ATL +1000. 

     
    DrDogs
    DrDogs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 2064
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 10:28 PM ET #105

    The doc says this. Wes welker has had all year to regain his mojo after losing the superbowl last year with that dropped catch. He wont make that mistake again. Ravens had the perfect storm last game with champ bailey showing that hes done, both den backs going kaput, and payton doing a brett favre after playing solid all season...see minn losing to giants years ago....PATS AND OV for the larghhhhhgggg dewddd. Get this money.
    If you’re not large, you’re small - the DOC
    Reply
    The doc says this. Wes welker has had all year to regain his mojo after losing the superbowl last year with that dropped catch. He wont make that mistake again. Ravens had the perfect storm last game with champ bailey showing that hes done, both den backs going kaput, and payton doing a brett favre after playing solid all season...see minn losing to giants years ago....PATS AND OV for the larghhhhhgggg dewddd. Get this money.
     
    millier61
    millier61
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 11:26 PM ET #106

    Patriots 41 - Ravens 24 and OVER
    Reply
    Patriots 41 - Ravens 24 and OVER
     
    red_dragons
    red_dragons
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 184
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 11:38 PM ET #107

    Flacco wants to get paid...he wins the Super Bowl and he's suddenly gonna be one of the highest paid QBs in the league...he wants it and will get it
    Reply
    Flacco wants to get paid...he wins the Super Bowl and he's suddenly gonna be one of the highest paid QBs in the league...he wants it and will get it
     
    mak104
    mak104
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 2111
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 1:35 AM ET #108

    Flacco Isn't in the to 20 NFL QB's . But that doesn't mean Baltimore won't win?
    But I think that it does mean that.Brady will put up a ton of points against an old Baltimore D That Flacco can't match. But will they cover the 8? I think they will easily.
    Reply
    Flacco Isn't in the to 20 NFL QB's . But that doesn't mean Baltimore won't win?
    But I think that it does mean that.Brady will put up a ton of points against an old Baltimore D That Flacco can't match. But will they cover the 8? I think they will easily.
     
    catmancan
    catmancan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 147
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 11:56 AM ET #109

    Some of you are just over thinking this....yes, Balty can win cuz anyone can beat anyone in this league!!  But the smart $$ lies with the Pats...I dont give a crap what anyone says, they are just a better team and they have a better coach.  Yes, Balty believes but why wouldnt they?  Pats can beat the Ravens by 14+ and the Ravens cant....so go w the Pats

     

     

    Reply

    Some of you are just over thinking this....yes, Balty can win cuz anyone can beat anyone in this league!!  But the smart $$ lies with the Pats...I dont give a crap what anyone says, they are just a better team and they have a better coach.  Yes, Balty believes but why wouldnt they?  Pats can beat the Ravens by 14+ and the Ravens cant....so go w the Pats

     

     

     
    TheQuadYeah
    TheQuadYeah
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1827
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 12:01 PM ET #110

    Parlayed Falcons +4.5 and Patriots -6.5

    pays +210

    It covers a TD to FG loss for the Falcons, and a full TD for the Pats - - just in case there's any shenanigans.....

    good luck all, and see you on the other side.....

    Reply

    Parlayed Falcons +4.5 and Patriots -6.5

    pays +210

    It covers a TD to FG loss for the Falcons, and a full TD for the Pats - - just in case there's any shenanigans.....

    good luck all, and see you on the other side.....

     
    g14production
    g14production
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 1:53 PM ET #111

    Ravens & Under
    49ers & Over

    It doesn't matter if the Broncos shot themself in the foot, made mistakes, The fact is, The Ravens were still impressive and the Broncos were still a better team then the Patriots. So with the Ravens being healthy, motivated, and having momentum going into that they are going to beat the Patriots and we are going to see a solid showing from the Ravens D.  28-21 Ravens

    Falcons wont be able to stop the 49ers, they will match them in points initially but then the 49ers pull ahead preventing a last minute field goal from the Falcons by dominating them by at least 7 at all times during the 3rd so that no matter what the 49ers will still win by 4 and cover.

    Harbaugh Bowl!
    Reply
    Ravens & Under
    49ers & Over

    It doesn't matter if the Broncos shot themself in the foot, made mistakes, The fact is, The Ravens were still impressive and the Broncos were still a better team then the Patriots. So with the Ravens being healthy, motivated, and having momentum going into that they are going to beat the Patriots and we are going to see a solid showing from the Ravens D.  28-21 Ravens

    Falcons wont be able to stop the 49ers, they will match them in points initially but then the 49ers pull ahead preventing a last minute field goal from the Falcons by dominating them by at least 7 at all times during the 3rd so that no matter what the 49ers will still win by 4 and cover.

    Harbaugh Bowl!
     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 2:28 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    You better lock in that spread now- it went down to 7.5 I hope it goes down to 3 so I can unload on it.



    wow!  you love it so much you just need 4.5 more points to unload on it?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    You better lock in that spread now- it went down to 7.5 I hope it goes down to 3 so I can unload on it.



    wow!  you love it so much you just need 4.5 more points to unload on it?
     
    SportsPredictor
    SportsPredictor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1210
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 2:31 PM ET #113

    Baltimore Ravens  + 10 vs. New England Patriots!

    New England only 2-8 vs. spread last 10 playoff games!

    Patriots now 2-7 vs. spread last 9 playoff home games!

    Baltimore 10-4 vs. Vegas spread last 14 playoff road games!

    Baltimore + 10 vs. New England (buy extra points)   Large Play!          

                                                    GLTA              

    Reply

    Baltimore Ravens  + 10 vs. New England Patriots!

    New England only 2-8 vs. spread last 10 playoff games!

    Patriots now 2-7 vs. spread last 9 playoff home games!

    Baltimore 10-4 vs. Vegas spread last 14 playoff road games!

    Baltimore + 10 vs. New England (buy extra points)   Large Play!          

                                                    GLTA              

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25029
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 3:15 PM ET #114

    The Super Bowl is a magnet for wild card teams.

    Baltimore - 30                                New England - 27

    Ravens +8                                     over 51.5

    Boston Baked Beans goes well with Maryland Hard Shell Crabs and a case of Yuengling Lager  It's the year of the Flacco. Baltimore will complete the mission after they slam the door on the Pats.

    Ravens - Over

    Reply

    The Super Bowl is a magnet for wild card teams.

    Baltimore - 30                                New England - 27

    Ravens +8                                     over 51.5

    Boston Baked Beans goes well with Maryland Hard Shell Crabs and a case of Yuengling Lager  It's the year of the Flacco. Baltimore will complete the mission after they slam the door on the Pats.

    Ravens - Over

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 5:34 PM ET #115

    Flacco is honestly one of the most explosive QB's I've ever seen. 

    So, Baltimore should have no problem outgunning the Pats in this one...


    Baltimore ML!
    Reply
    Flacco is honestly one of the most explosive QB's I've ever seen. 

    So, Baltimore should have no problem outgunning the Pats in this one...


    Baltimore ML!
     
    davejabroni
    davejabroni
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 5:59 PM ET #116

    Put half of your normal bet size on the Ravens with the points and the other half on the Ravens moneyline.

    Make sure the wife leaves you alone during the second most important weekend in the NFL.  Wild card weekend is only better one. Super bowl is amateur hour - kind of like New Year's eve...

    Let's build an empire this weekend boys!!!

    Reply
    Put half of your normal bet size on the Ravens with the points and the other half on the Ravens moneyline.

    Make sure the wife leaves you alone during the second most important weekend in the NFL.  Wild card weekend is only better one. Super bowl is amateur hour - kind of like New Year's eve...

    Let's build an empire this weekend boys!!!

     
    houseman
    houseman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 181
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 6:24 PM ET #117

    I recall seeing Tom Brady getting rattled when he gets sacked by THIS team a few years back. Ray Lewis will be like a man possessed of godliness. He is not a Tom Brady fan.  The last game was like a RAIDERS game with a ton of penalties.  IF that LINE does   get to him in this contest and I suspect they do, this game will be a nail biter. I dont see this fatigue factor.....what the darn they just won in the altitude of Denver playing  70 minutes...and the D was decent enough to rattle PAYTON. I don't care who wins. I just hope the it's a great game. amen.
    Reply
    I recall seeing Tom Brady getting rattled when he gets sacked by THIS team a few years back. Ray Lewis will be like a man possessed of godliness. He is not a Tom Brady fan.  The last game was like a RAIDERS game with a ton of penalties.  IF that LINE does   get to him in this contest and I suspect they do, this game will be a nail biter. I dont see this fatigue factor.....what the darn they just won in the altitude of Denver playing  70 minutes...and the D was decent enough to rattle PAYTON. I don't care who wins. I just hope the it's a great game. amen.
     
    forkball
    forkball
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 6:53 PM ET #118

    Considering recent history, the spread makes no sense.  Baltimore didn't start popping Geritols overnight, bunch of bs.  Going with history and a plethora of points.  GL.

    Reply

    Considering recent history, the spread makes no sense.  Baltimore didn't start popping Geritols overnight, bunch of bs.  Going with history and a plethora of points.  GL.

     
    mak104
    mak104
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 2111
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 7:24 PM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Flacco is honestly one of the most explosive QB's I've ever seen. 

    So, Baltimore should have no problem outgunning the Pats in this one...


    Baltimore ML!




    What???? Flacco??? You need to watch WAY more football.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Flacco is honestly one of the most explosive QB's I've ever seen. 

    So, Baltimore should have no problem outgunning the Pats in this one...


    Baltimore ML!




    What???? Flacco??? You need to watch WAY more football.
     
    jgenti
    jgenti
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 674
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 8:14 PM ET #120

    Baltimore Ravens plus 9 for me, gd luck to all, If flacco plays well, I believe baltimore wins it all.
    Reply
    Baltimore Ravens plus 9 for me, gd luck to all, If flacco plays well, I believe baltimore wins it all.
     
    forkball
    forkball
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 9:59 PM ET #121

    I'm sitting her watching Pats-Ravens replay.  I'm taking the points and the over.  Baltimore can score at will on this Patriot defense.  
    Reply
    I'm sitting her watching Pats-Ravens replay.  I'm taking the points and the over.  Baltimore can score at will on this Patriot defense.  
     
    van1976
    van1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 1789
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2013 - 10:05 PM ET #122

    Pats at minus 6 1/2 (bought point and half from 8) I don't think I need it but I feel better before kickoff  LOL  I think Pats will win big BECAUSE everyone thinks it's going to be a close game...Vegas cleans house.
    --Van
    "NEVER BET TEASERS, ALWAYS TAKE THE POINTS AND THERE'S NO WINNING AT THIS GAME"-Old Bookie
    Reply
    Pats at minus 6 1/2 (bought point and half from 8) I don't think I need it but I feel better before kickoff  LOL  I think Pats will win big BECAUSE everyone thinks it's going to be a close game...Vegas cleans house.
    --Van
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2013 - 1:15 AM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:




    wow!  you love it so much you just need 4.5 more points to unload on it?

    Love? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:




    wow!  you love it so much you just need 4.5 more points to unload on it?

    Love? 
     
    smitt12
    smitt12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2013 - 1:17 AM ET #124

    I loved the Ravens in Denver last week...not now.  I don't see em playing a game and a half last week in Denver now travel to NE and have a good game.  They should've lost last week....Brady and co take care of business tomorrow and win going away.  

    New England -8

    Tease
    Falcons +11
    New England -0.5

    GL to all!!!
    Reply
    I loved the Ravens in Denver last week...not now.  I don't see em playing a game and a half last week in Denver now travel to NE and have a good game.  They should've lost last week....Brady and co take care of business tomorrow and win going away.  

    New England -8

    Tease
    Falcons +11
    New England -0.5

    GL to all!!!
     
     
    Da_Shouta
    Da_Shouta
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 362
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2013 - 3:11 AM ET #125

    fwiw history is not on the Ravens side......teams who lost first game and are playing a rematch of conf./div championship game are 1-11 SU going back to 1960 







    https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130118/afc-nfc-championship-games-by-the-numbers/index.html
    Reply
    fwiw history is not on the Ravens side......teams who lost first game and are playing a rematch of conf./div championship game are 1-11 SU going back to 1960 







    https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130118/afc-nfc-championship-games-by-the-numbers/index.html
    All Forums | Pro Football
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,364
    • Friday 10/02/2026 910
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,496
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
    • PART DEUX 288
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,405
    • Trump's legacy? 32,964
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,549
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,829
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,990

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.