• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    Baltimore at New England (01/20/2013)

    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
    Turbovtk
    moho
    Mr_E
    BreakaBookie
    UHQB
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30427
    Posts: 166
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 9:08 AM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by DOC-HOLLIDAY-58:

    THIS GAME IS TOUGH, RAVENS COULD WIN OR GET BLOWN OUT......

    NE DID NOT LOOK THAT GOOD TOO ME AGAINST HOUSTON. HOUSTON LOOKED THAT BAD. I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES WAS NE AT 3RD AND 10 AND THROWS IT WELKER FOR A FIRST DOWN.  HE KEPT DOING IT . CANT SEE RAVENS KEEP LETTING SAME PLAYS UP. 

    MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH THE POINTS EVEN THOUGH  I HATE THE RAVENS. THEN AGAIN DEVER SHOULD OF WON BY 21POINTS. SO WHO KNOWS WITH THIS MESSED UP GAME.


    So you are saying that completing 3 and 10 is a defensive mistake not great offense?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DOC-HOLLIDAY-58:

    THIS GAME IS TOUGH, RAVENS COULD WIN OR GET BLOWN OUT......

    NE DID NOT LOOK THAT GOOD TOO ME AGAINST HOUSTON. HOUSTON LOOKED THAT BAD. I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES WAS NE AT 3RD AND 10 AND THROWS IT WELKER FOR A FIRST DOWN.  HE KEPT DOING IT . CANT SEE RAVENS KEEP LETTING SAME PLAYS UP. 

    MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH THE POINTS EVEN THOUGH  I HATE THE RAVENS. THEN AGAIN DEVER SHOULD OF WON BY 21POINTS. SO WHO KNOWS WITH THIS MESSED UP GAME.


    So you are saying that completing 3 and 10 is a defensive mistake not great offense?
     
    moho
    moho
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 21783
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 9:49 AM ET #77

    Can Brady actually lose to the oldest D in the league?

    hmmmmmmmmmm. As much as i hate prettyboy Brady,the sumbitch can outright play a hellava game. Pats look sound n solid so far. I really hope they do win so my 49rs can kick their arses in the SB ,lol!

    Ravens are riding the Ray Lewis farewell tour and that might be just enough to get em to the big show again.

    good luck to all
    Reply
    Can Brady actually lose to the oldest D in the league?

    hmmmmmmmmmm. As much as i hate prettyboy Brady,the sumbitch can outright play a hellava game. Pats look sound n solid so far. I really hope they do win so my 49rs can kick their arses in the SB ,lol!

    Ravens are riding the Ray Lewis farewell tour and that might be just enough to get em to the big show again.

    good luck to all
     
    Mr_E
    Mr_E
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 12:29 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by DOC-HOLLIDAY-58:

    THIS GAME IS TOUGH, RAVENS COULD WIN OR GET BLOWN OUT......

    NE DID NOT LOOK THAT GOOD TOO ME AGAINST HOUSTON. HOUSTON LOOKED THAT BAD. I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES WAS NE AT 3RD AND 10 AND THROWS IT WELKER FOR A FIRST DOWN.  HE KEPT DOING IT . CANT SEE RAVENS KEEP LETTING SAME PLAYS UP. 

    MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH THE POINTS EVEN THOUGH  I HATE THE RAVENS. THEN AGAIN DEVER SHOULD OF WON BY 21POINTS. SO WHO KNOWS WITH THIS MESSED UP GAME.




    who is going to cover welker over the middle? not ray lewis.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DOC-HOLLIDAY-58:

    THIS GAME IS TOUGH, RAVENS COULD WIN OR GET BLOWN OUT......

    NE DID NOT LOOK THAT GOOD TOO ME AGAINST HOUSTON. HOUSTON LOOKED THAT BAD. I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES WAS NE AT 3RD AND 10 AND THROWS IT WELKER FOR A FIRST DOWN.  HE KEPT DOING IT . CANT SEE RAVENS KEEP LETTING SAME PLAYS UP. 

    MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH THE POINTS EVEN THOUGH  I HATE THE RAVENS. THEN AGAIN DEVER SHOULD OF WON BY 21POINTS. SO WHO KNOWS WITH THIS MESSED UP GAME.




    who is going to cover welker over the middle? not ray lewis.
     
    BreakaBookie
    BreakaBookie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 1:03 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E:




    who is going to cover welker over the middle? not ray lewis.

    I think welker presents ahuge mismatch to any team.... He'll get his even tho he's been dropping balls lately...

    But i dont think its relevant to the cap....

    Patriots are going to score, we all. Know that.... Its a matter of who will score more and make more defensive plays, ints, fumbles, ect

    I think baltimore can score more on the poor NE defense than NE can score on the great baltimore defense....

    Thats why im taking the baltimore moneyline again.

    Gl to all
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E:




    who is going to cover welker over the middle? not ray lewis.

    I think welker presents ahuge mismatch to any team.... He'll get his even tho he's been dropping balls lately...

    But i dont think its relevant to the cap....

    Patriots are going to score, we all. Know that.... Its a matter of who will score more and make more defensive plays, ints, fumbles, ect

    I think baltimore can score more on the poor NE defense than NE can score on the great baltimore defense....

    Thats why im taking the baltimore moneyline again.

    Gl to all
     
    UHQB
    UHQB
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3072
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 1:25 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:

       Makes great press wishing for the possibility of a "Harbaugh Brothers" Super Bowl.   Flacco had a huge last game, Ray Ray went out of his mind, and the idea of replaying the Pats for all the marbles, and winning a trip to the Big Show after getting revenge for last year, must have all the Ravens drooling right now. However,  Denver was clearly the better team, in that last game. Sh t happens. Players screw up.  Unfortunately, I see another "close" game. This year the Pats will again win, but this time  they cover between 10 - 13 points

    NEW ENGLAND   - 9.5

     You see another close game? And take the Patriots anyway? OK we know you're whacky and tend to go on your losing streaks but this time I'm quite sure that you went past the boundary line. Fade the VUE this time folks. Balt will keep it close.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:

       Makes great press wishing for the possibility of a "Harbaugh Brothers" Super Bowl.   Flacco had a huge last game, Ray Ray went out of his mind, and the idea of replaying the Pats for all the marbles, and winning a trip to the Big Show after getting revenge for last year, must have all the Ravens drooling right now. However,  Denver was clearly the better team, in that last game. Sh t happens. Players screw up.  Unfortunately, I see another "close" game. This year the Pats will again win, but this time  they cover between 10 - 13 points

    NEW ENGLAND   - 9.5

     You see another close game? And take the Patriots anyway? OK we know you're whacky and tend to go on your losing streaks but this time I'm quite sure that you went past the boundary line. Fade the VUE this time folks. Balt will keep it close.
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 1:43 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:


    I think welker presents ahuge mismatch to any team.... He'll get his even tho he's been dropping balls lately...

    But i dont think its relevant to the cap....

    Patriots are going to score, we all. Know that.... Its a matter of who will score more and make more defensive plays, ints, fumbles, ect

    I think baltimore can score more on the poor NE defense than NE can score on the great baltimore defense....

    Thats why im taking the baltimore moneyline again.

    Gl to all

    What exactly makes their difference great?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:


    I think welker presents ahuge mismatch to any team.... He'll get his even tho he's been dropping balls lately...

    But i dont think its relevant to the cap....

    Patriots are going to score, we all. Know that.... Its a matter of who will score more and make more defensive plays, ints, fumbles, ect

    I think baltimore can score more on the poor NE defense than NE can score on the great baltimore defense....

    Thats why im taking the baltimore moneyline again.

    Gl to all

    What exactly makes their difference great?
     
    Mr_E
    Mr_E
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 2:31 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:


    I think welker presents ahuge mismatch to any team.... He'll get his even tho he's been dropping balls lately...

    But i dont think its relevant to the cap....

    Patriots are going to score, we all. Know that.... Its a matter of who will score more and make more defensive plays, ints, fumbles, ect

    I think baltimore can score more on the poor NE defense than NE can score on the great baltimore defense....

    Thats why im taking the baltimore moneyline again.

    Gl to all


    All good points and I hope Welker doesn't draw any criticism from Brady s wife this time! No disrespect intended, but I think the NE defense is light years better than they were early in the season and will definitely show up
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:


    I think welker presents ahuge mismatch to any team.... He'll get his even tho he's been dropping balls lately...

    But i dont think its relevant to the cap....

    Patriots are going to score, we all. Know that.... Its a matter of who will score more and make more defensive plays, ints, fumbles, ect

    I think baltimore can score more on the poor NE defense than NE can score on the great baltimore defense....

    Thats why im taking the baltimore moneyline again.

    Gl to all


    All good points and I hope Welker doesn't draw any criticism from Brady s wife this time! No disrespect intended, but I think the NE defense is light years better than they were early in the season and will definitely show up
     
    pokerpunk
    pokerpunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 2:47 PM ET #83

    I hate 95% of VUE21849's picks....BUT I gotta say, I am with him on The Patriots. People... remember I said this.. THIS WILL NOT BE A CLOSE GAME. I hate the Patriots, and I would love to see them lose... but THE ARE GONNA TURN THIS INTO A JV vs VARSITY SCRIMMAGE!

    Final Score

    New England - 41

    Baltimore - 17

    IT IS DECIDED!!!!

    Reply

    I hate 95% of VUE21849's picks....BUT I gotta say, I am with him on The Patriots. People... remember I said this.. THIS WILL NOT BE A CLOSE GAME. I hate the Patriots, and I would love to see them lose... but THE ARE GONNA TURN THIS INTO A JV vs VARSITY SCRIMMAGE!

    Final Score

    New England - 41

    Baltimore - 17

    IT IS DECIDED!!!!

     
    roofdog03
    roofdog03
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 710
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 4:10 PM ET #84

    ravens gettin 8, ...yoda on the sideline,brady playin wih the force!!!I'll take NE and the over..........lets all have a good time and get right lit!!!

    Reply

    ravens gettin 8, ...yoda on the sideline,brady playin wih the force!!!I'll take NE and the over..........lets all have a good time and get right lit!!!

     
    BreakaBookie
    BreakaBookie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 4:57 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    What exactly makes their difference great?

    Well over the last 10 years they ahve been a powerhouse defense..... this year there stats haven't been nearly as good but then again their players have been injured....

    Last 3 weeks they have had all of their starters back.... also the first time all of the big 4 have played together this year (since Colts game). Suggs, Ngata, Lewis, Reed

    and they have some young stars there as well (Webb on IR) but Upshaw is a solid talent as well....

    They held the Colts to 9 points...

    They held Peyton Manning to 21 at home in Mile High....

    Hopefully they can get their special team up to an elite level....

    Oh, and you can't run on them!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    What exactly makes their difference great?

    Well over the last 10 years they ahve been a powerhouse defense..... this year there stats haven't been nearly as good but then again their players have been injured....

    Last 3 weeks they have had all of their starters back.... also the first time all of the big 4 have played together this year (since Colts game). Suggs, Ngata, Lewis, Reed

    and they have some young stars there as well (Webb on IR) but Upshaw is a solid talent as well....

    They held the Colts to 9 points...

    They held Peyton Manning to 21 at home in Mile High....

    Hopefully they can get their special team up to an elite level....

    Oh, and you can't run on them!

     
    brokenleg
    brokenleg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 51
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 6:16 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by UHQB:

     You see another close game? And take the Patriots anyway? OK we know you're whacky and tend to go on your losing streaks but this time I'm quite sure that you went past the boundary line. Fade the VUE this time folks. Balt will keep it close.


    For UHQB: i am following Vue, I am 6-2 with his pick. 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UHQB:

     You see another close game? And take the Patriots anyway? OK we know you're whacky and tend to go on your losing streaks but this time I'm quite sure that you went past the boundary line. Fade the VUE this time folks. Balt will keep it close.


    For UHQB: i am following Vue, I am 6-2 with his pick. 


     
    shochuman
    shochuman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 1730
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 7:26 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

    Posted: 1/7/2013 3:00:52 PM

    The Hoodie.............

    Brady.........

    9.5?

    Done.........

    After years of betting, nobody could convince me otherwise..........

    Good Luck Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

    ^^^ My Pats/Texans post last week, my post this week - and even more so. Belichick is not John Fox!

    First of all, he never would have got into that position to begin with,

    Second of all, say what you want about Manning being a first ballot H.O.F.'er, but he's playoff Kryptonite!!!!!!!! What's his W/L record now?Brady ain't throwin' that "across the body" ill advised pass!!!! 

    Thirdly, ain't no way in Hell with 2 time outs and 32 seconds, and all you need is a FG that Belichick is taking a frickin' knee and playing for overtime!!!

    Forget the last matchup, this is the playoffs in Foxborough - much like I predicted with Alabama / Notre Dame, this game won't even be close....

    Sharps got the line right - 9.5 is enough bait to make the Ravens backers lick their chops   

    DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pats 42 / Ravens 17

    Quad, I also went big on ALABAMA!  If this game is similar to Alabama/ND, I'm riding with you!!  I was torn which way to go on the second game but I think you are correct.

    Good luck everyone!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

    Posted: 1/7/2013 3:00:52 PM

    The Hoodie.............

    Brady.........

    9.5?

    Done.........

    After years of betting, nobody could convince me otherwise..........

    Good Luck Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

    ^^^ My Pats/Texans post last week, my post this week - and even more so. Belichick is not John Fox!

    First of all, he never would have got into that position to begin with,

    Second of all, say what you want about Manning being a first ballot H.O.F.'er, but he's playoff Kryptonite!!!!!!!! What's his W/L record now?Brady ain't throwin' that "across the body" ill advised pass!!!! 

    Thirdly, ain't no way in Hell with 2 time outs and 32 seconds, and all you need is a FG that Belichick is taking a frickin' knee and playing for overtime!!!

    Forget the last matchup, this is the playoffs in Foxborough - much like I predicted with Alabama / Notre Dame, this game won't even be close....

    Sharps got the line right - 9.5 is enough bait to make the Ravens backers lick their chops   

    DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pats 42 / Ravens 17

    Quad, I also went big on ALABAMA!  If this game is similar to Alabama/ND, I'm riding with you!!  I was torn which way to go on the second game but I think you are correct.

    Good luck everyone!

     
    RaiderHawk
    RaiderHawk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 9:30 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E:

    Ravens season ends here. Manning gave that game away with some uncharacteristic turnovers, Ravens didnt create the turnovers. NE quick snap no huddle offense was tweaked to compensate for good defenses like Ravens after losses in the post season. If you actually watched that Denver game you would have clearly heard the commentary confirming what I was seeing, OLD AND SLOW.


    The game is replaying on NFL TV and I can't bear to watch it because it pisses me off with the idiot Refs and Manning sittin on the ball instead of slingin the ball for a 1st down to end the game.

    Can't watch the SeaHawk game either because of the idiot coaches who left 18-tics on the play-clock on 2nd & 5 just before their last TD.

    Agree with your thinking!

    Pats -7½
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E:

    Ravens season ends here. Manning gave that game away with some uncharacteristic turnovers, Ravens didnt create the turnovers. NE quick snap no huddle offense was tweaked to compensate for good defenses like Ravens after losses in the post season. If you actually watched that Denver game you would have clearly heard the commentary confirming what I was seeing, OLD AND SLOW.


    The game is replaying on NFL TV and I can't bear to watch it because it pisses me off with the idiot Refs and Manning sittin on the ball instead of slingin the ball for a 1st down to end the game.

    Can't watch the SeaHawk game either because of the idiot coaches who left 18-tics on the play-clock on 2nd & 5 just before their last TD.

    Agree with your thinking!

    Pats -7½
     
    joshsportsbook
    joshsportsbook
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 10:41 PM ET #89

    34-27 pats. Reason being they are famous for shaving points. If you think i'm just saying garbage for no reason i'm not. I don't have a favorite nfl team I just bet to win money and every year i see the pats do this all the time. So best way around it is teaser them to a pk so you dont get burnt ...........Pats will win but dont count on the spread or you may be doing this after the game........ 
    Reply
    34-27 pats. Reason being they are famous for shaving points. If you think i'm just saying garbage for no reason i'm not. I don't have a favorite nfl team I just bet to win money and every year i see the pats do this all the time. So best way around it is teaser them to a pk so you dont get burnt ...........Pats will win but dont count on the spread or you may be doing this after the game........ 
     
    joshsportsbook
    joshsportsbook
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 10:43 PM ET #90

    *correction* you may be doing this.....
    Reply
    *correction* you may be doing this.....
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 11:15 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    Well over the last 10 years they ahve been a powerhouse defense..... this year there stats haven't been nearly as good but then again their players have been injured....

    Last 3 weeks they have had all of their starters back.... also the first time all of the big 4 have played together this year (since Colts game). Suggs, Ngata, Lewis, Reed

    and they have some young stars there as well (Webb on IR) but Upshaw is a solid talent as well....

    They held the Colts to 9 points...

    They held Peyton Manning to 21 at home in Mile High....

    Hopefully they can get their special team up to an elite level....

    Oh, and you can't run on them!


    The game is yet to be played but I did not like while reviewing the games the way the Ravens played against the 

    Cowboys almost a loss in final minutes
    Texans - A beat down
    Scoring 13 points against Pittsburgh
    Followed by a loss at baltimore with pittsburgh
    Loss to the eagles and loss to the redskins
    9 pts against the chiefs?

    I know they beat the Broncos but was it more a Broncos beating themselves? I don't know. But it def was not their defense that won that game.

    They did have a few impressive offensive games against
    Raiders
    Bengals
    Giants
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    Well over the last 10 years they ahve been a powerhouse defense..... this year there stats haven't been nearly as good but then again their players have been injured....

    Last 3 weeks they have had all of their starters back.... also the first time all of the big 4 have played together this year (since Colts game). Suggs, Ngata, Lewis, Reed

    and they have some young stars there as well (Webb on IR) but Upshaw is a solid talent as well....

    They held the Colts to 9 points...

    They held Peyton Manning to 21 at home in Mile High....

    Hopefully they can get their special team up to an elite level....

    Oh, and you can't run on them!


    The game is yet to be played but I did not like while reviewing the games the way the Ravens played against the 

    Cowboys almost a loss in final minutes
    Texans - A beat down
    Scoring 13 points against Pittsburgh
    Followed by a loss at baltimore with pittsburgh
    Loss to the eagles and loss to the redskins
    9 pts against the chiefs?

    I know they beat the Broncos but was it more a Broncos beating themselves? I don't know. But it def was not their defense that won that game.

    They did have a few impressive offensive games against
    Raiders
    Bengals
    Giants
     
    SportsFan5
    SportsFan5
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 12:08 AM ET #92

    Said it last week, ill say it again..

    RAVENS MONEYLINE
    Reply
    Said it last week, ill say it again..

    RAVENS MONEYLINE
     
    UHQB
    UHQB
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3072
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 12:39 AM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenleg:


     

    For UHQB: i am following Vue, I am 6-2 with his pick. 
     
    I love my Pats and know they'll win but NOT by 9.5 or 9 or 8.5 or 8 or 7.5. The SMART money is with the points and Vegas knows this because by gametime it will be 7.5. Books are adjusting the spread each day and the Patriots money will come in this weekend and you'll see 7-8 throughout Vegas. I just may tease the Pats -1 and the Over 45 for the cash.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenleg:


     

    For UHQB: i am following Vue, I am 6-2 with his pick. 
     
    I love my Pats and know they'll win but NOT by 9.5 or 9 or 8.5 or 8 or 7.5. The SMART money is with the points and Vegas knows this because by gametime it will be 7.5. Books are adjusting the spread each day and the Patriots money will come in this weekend and you'll see 7-8 throughout Vegas. I just may tease the Pats -1 and the Over 45 for the cash.


     
    THE_KIDD
    THE_KIDD
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 1:49 AM ET #94

    WE SAW 4 'OVERS '  IN THE LAST 4 GAMES  !!!

    PUBLIC  IS GOING TO THINK SAMETHING  THIS TIME !!! THEY ARE  ALREADY JUMP'IN  ALL  OVER IT  !!!    IMO, YOU WILL SEE 2 UNDERS  !!!

    Reply

    WE SAW 4 'OVERS '  IN THE LAST 4 GAMES  !!!

    PUBLIC  IS GOING TO THINK SAMETHING  THIS TIME !!! THEY ARE  ALREADY JUMP'IN  ALL  OVER IT  !!!    IMO, YOU WILL SEE 2 UNDERS  !!!

     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 9:33 AM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan5:

    Said it last week, ill say it again..

    RAVENS MONEYLINE


    You mean because of the beatdown you gave Manning and the Broncos- what did you win by like 3 TDs or something like that?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan5:

    Said it last week, ill say it again..

    RAVENS MONEYLINE


    You mean because of the beatdown you gave Manning and the Broncos- what did you win by like 3 TDs or something like that?

     
    SportsFan5
    SportsFan5
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 11:56 AM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:



    You mean because of the beatdown you gave Manning and the Broncos- what did you win by like 3 TDs or something like that?



    Peyton did very little. 2 kick returns got the broncos points. peyton did not. Peyton got beatdown. He had no idea what to do out there. Without the kick returns. it was a beatdown.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:



    You mean because of the beatdown you gave Manning and the Broncos- what did you win by like 3 TDs or something like that?



    Peyton did very little. 2 kick returns got the broncos points. peyton did not. Peyton got beatdown. He had no idea what to do out there. Without the kick returns. it was a beatdown.
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 2:17 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan5:



    Peyton did very little. 2 kick returns got the broncos points. peyton did not. Peyton got beatdown. He had no idea what to do out there. Without the kick returns. it was a beatdown.

    and if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

    The point of the matter is that you won- but you can't say that your defense is great we held manning to x amount of points. A game is not only won by the quarterback- there are special teams, offense, defense and the luck factor not to mention the refs and the coaches- Manning's last pick was a stupid play on his part rather than a great play by the defense- it was not the last down- all he had to do was get rid of it out of bounds- But none of this happens if the coaches managed the game better. As for Flacco he is getting bailed out on a lot of throws by his receivers- so prop to them- the hail mary pass was so severely under thrown that any safety should have been able to at the very least knock it down but no one is going to make all the right plays and that is why the games have to be played. That being said I have futures bet on baltimore 49ers bowl as a hedge. I will take Pats -6 B+2 and will tease the ravens to 18 and the over to 41 and the falcons to 14
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan5:



    Peyton did very little. 2 kick returns got the broncos points. peyton did not. Peyton got beatdown. He had no idea what to do out there. Without the kick returns. it was a beatdown.

    and if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

    The point of the matter is that you won- but you can't say that your defense is great we held manning to x amount of points. A game is not only won by the quarterback- there are special teams, offense, defense and the luck factor not to mention the refs and the coaches- Manning's last pick was a stupid play on his part rather than a great play by the defense- it was not the last down- all he had to do was get rid of it out of bounds- But none of this happens if the coaches managed the game better. As for Flacco he is getting bailed out on a lot of throws by his receivers- so prop to them- the hail mary pass was so severely under thrown that any safety should have been able to at the very least knock it down but no one is going to make all the right plays and that is why the games have to be played. That being said I have futures bet on baltimore 49ers bowl as a hedge. I will take Pats -6 B+2 and will tease the ravens to 18 and the over to 41 and the falcons to 14
     
    pokerpunk
    pokerpunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 2:30 PM ET #98

    I'll PAT myself on the back when I am cashing my tickets on Sunday... Get it? Huh? Get it?? Because the PATS are gonna blow them out?

    Reply

    I'll PAT myself on the back when I am cashing my tickets on Sunday... Get it? Huh? Get it?? Because the PATS are gonna blow them out?

     
    BreakaBookie
    BreakaBookie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 3:56 PM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    The game is yet to be played but I did not like while reviewing the games the way the Ravens played against the 

    Cowboys almost a loss in final minutes
    Texans - A beat down
    Scoring 13 points against Pittsburgh
    Followed by a loss at baltimore with pittsburgh
    Loss to the eagles and loss to the redskins
    9 pts against the chiefs?

    I know they beat the Broncos but was it more a Broncos beating themselves? I don't know. But it def was not their defense that won that game.

    They did have a few impressive offensive games against
    Raiders
    Bengals
    Giants

     

    True, but again all the defensive starters were not there...

    And I agree, Manning blew the game as much as the Ravens defense won it.... and Denver special teams kept them in that game.... but credit has to be given for the short yardage defensive stops on 3rd and 1..... and holding Andrew Luck to 9 points....

     But playoffs is about what teams get hot at the right time.... See Giants both superbowls, Pitt, GB, Saints, ect.

    I honestly thought the hottest team left was Seattle....

     

    In my opinion the Pats are just not as scary as they have been in recent years.  Reminds me of the 2009 matchup....

    Houston had no chance last week vs. Pats off the bye week......

    By the way, not to toot my own horn, but I'm on fuckin fire these playoffs.... the only bet i've lost in the last 3 weeks is Tony Gonzalas over 52.5 yards (he had 51), and Notre Dame (hedge my loss with the second half over)

    4 for 4 playoffs week 1...... 3 for 3 last week with ATL ML,  (stayed away from the GB/SF game, except for a GB OVER BALT OVER tease that I got off of this site) Balt ML, and Pats laying the points.... I called in a Pats reverse in the over but chickened out right before i had to enter my password lol....

    point being, and I'm not trying to say how good I am, but I happen to be HOTTTT after the worse betting regular football season in my career.... (2011 - 2012 was my best)..... The reason I'm telling everyone that I'm hot is becuase sometimes you just have to follow the hot hand....

    I also called a woman's tennis match the other day while I was waiting in the airport terminal LMAO!

    GL TO ALL!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    The game is yet to be played but I did not like while reviewing the games the way the Ravens played against the 

    Cowboys almost a loss in final minutes
    Texans - A beat down
    Scoring 13 points against Pittsburgh
    Followed by a loss at baltimore with pittsburgh
    Loss to the eagles and loss to the redskins
    9 pts against the chiefs?

    I know they beat the Broncos but was it more a Broncos beating themselves? I don't know. But it def was not their defense that won that game.

    They did have a few impressive offensive games against
    Raiders
    Bengals
    Giants

     

    True, but again all the defensive starters were not there...

    And I agree, Manning blew the game as much as the Ravens defense won it.... and Denver special teams kept them in that game.... but credit has to be given for the short yardage defensive stops on 3rd and 1..... and holding Andrew Luck to 9 points....

     But playoffs is about what teams get hot at the right time.... See Giants both superbowls, Pitt, GB, Saints, ect.

    I honestly thought the hottest team left was Seattle....

     

    In my opinion the Pats are just not as scary as they have been in recent years.  Reminds me of the 2009 matchup....

    Houston had no chance last week vs. Pats off the bye week......

    By the way, not to toot my own horn, but I'm on fuckin fire these playoffs.... the only bet i've lost in the last 3 weeks is Tony Gonzalas over 52.5 yards (he had 51), and Notre Dame (hedge my loss with the second half over)

    4 for 4 playoffs week 1...... 3 for 3 last week with ATL ML,  (stayed away from the GB/SF game, except for a GB OVER BALT OVER tease that I got off of this site) Balt ML, and Pats laying the points.... I called in a Pats reverse in the over but chickened out right before i had to enter my password lol....

    point being, and I'm not trying to say how good I am, but I happen to be HOTTTT after the worse betting regular football season in my career.... (2011 - 2012 was my best)..... The reason I'm telling everyone that I'm hot is becuase sometimes you just have to follow the hot hand....

    I also called a woman's tennis match the other day while I was waiting in the airport terminal LMAO!

    GL TO ALL!

     
     
    BreakaBookie
    BreakaBookie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2013 - 3:59 PM ET #100

    Oh, and I hit ATL first Q and ATL first Half!

     

    This week I'm on both ATL with the points (probalby buying it up) and BALT Moneyline....... if I'm up before Balt kickoff I'll throw down on Balt +10.5

     

    I also have the Balt to win superbowl and ATL to win the superbowl.... I forget the exact odds but they are SICK!

    Reply

    Oh, and I hit ATL first Q and ATL first Half!

     

    This week I'm on both ATL with the points (probalby buying it up) and BALT Moneyline....... if I'm up before Balt kickoff I'll throw down on Balt +10.5

     

    I also have the Balt to win superbowl and ATL to win the superbowl.... I forget the exact odds but they are SICK!

    All Forums | Pro Football
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,365
    • Friday 10/02/2026 910
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,503
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
    • PART DEUX 289
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,421
    • Trump's legacy? 32,964
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,560
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,876
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,076

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.