• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    Baltimore at New England (01/20/2013)

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    lllc213
    rod34
    TheQuadYeah
    Turbovtk
    Noonkid
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30427
    Posts: 166
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    lllc213
    lllc213
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 3:15 AM ET #51

    RAVENS ML and that's it! Take it to the muthaF'n BANK!
    Reply
    RAVENS ML and that's it! Take it to the muthaF'n BANK!
     
    rod34
    rod34
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 68
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 9:20 AM ET #52

    I remember couple of years ago ravens beat the new England at n.e in blow fashion in playoff lol... so I'm taking ravens +9.5
    Reply
    I remember couple of years ago ravens beat the new England at n.e in blow fashion in playoff lol... so I'm taking ravens +9.5
     
    TheQuadYeah
    TheQuadYeah
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1827
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 10:41 AM ET #53

    Posted: 1/7/2013 3:00:52 PM

    The Hoodie.............

    Brady.........

    9.5?

    Done.........

    After years of betting, nobody could convince me otherwise..........

    Good Luck Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

    ^^^ My Pats/Texans post last week, my post this week - and even more so. Belichick is not John Fox!

    First of all, he never would have got into that position to begin with,

    Second of all, say what you want about Manning being a first ballot H.O.F.'er, but he's playoff Kryptonite!!!!!!!! What's his W/L record now?Brady ain't throwin' that "across the body" ill advised pass!!!! 

    Thirdly, ain't no way in Hell with 2 time outs and 32 seconds, and all you need is a FG that Belichick is taking a frickin' knee and playing for overtime!!!

    Forget the last matchup, this is the playoffs in Foxborough - much like I predicted with Alabama / Notre Dame, this game won't even be close....

    Sharps got the line right - 9.5 is enough bait to make the Ravens backers lick their chops   

    DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pats 42 / Ravens 17

    Reply
    Posted: 1/7/2013 3:00:52 PM

    The Hoodie.............

    Brady.........

    9.5?

    Done.........

    After years of betting, nobody could convince me otherwise..........

    Good Luck Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

    ^^^ My Pats/Texans post last week, my post this week - and even more so. Belichick is not John Fox!

    First of all, he never would have got into that position to begin with,

    Second of all, say what you want about Manning being a first ballot H.O.F.'er, but he's playoff Kryptonite!!!!!!!! What's his W/L record now?Brady ain't throwin' that "across the body" ill advised pass!!!! 

    Thirdly, ain't no way in Hell with 2 time outs and 32 seconds, and all you need is a FG that Belichick is taking a frickin' knee and playing for overtime!!!

    Forget the last matchup, this is the playoffs in Foxborough - much like I predicted with Alabama / Notre Dame, this game won't even be close....

    Sharps got the line right - 9.5 is enough bait to make the Ravens backers lick their chops   

    DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pats 42 / Ravens 17

     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 12:35 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by Bancroll:

    ApocalypseLater-

    "OFFICIALLY"  NE has the Super Bowl wins . . . AND Brady is a future Hall of Famer who you can compare with any of the greats.  So please STFU! (nice avatar though  )


    The left side of your avatar is much nicer- no disrespect if that is your significant other.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancroll:

    ApocalypseLater-

    "OFFICIALLY"  NE has the Super Bowl wins . . . AND Brady is a future Hall of Famer who you can compare with any of the greats.  So please STFU! (nice avatar though  )


    The left side of your avatar is much nicer- no disrespect if that is your significant other.
     
    Noonkid
    Noonkid
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 751
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 12:45 PM ET #55

    71% of the public on Baltimore????

    You know what means!  

    PATRIOTS -9.5 LARGEE

    The ONLY think Flacco has going for him is his cannon of an arm.  But this whole "Send up a prayer and hope for a penalty or a catch" is not going to work on this game, sorry.  Talib playing corner and McCourty at safety is going to cause havoc.  The Patriots are going to make Flacco drive down the field and complete short passes....he WILL NOT be able to do this.  WILL NOT.  Running game maybe?  Vince Wilfork should put an end to that.  My money's on the Patriots.

    Reply

    71% of the public on Baltimore????

    You know what means!  

    PATRIOTS -9.5 LARGEE

    The ONLY think Flacco has going for him is his cannon of an arm.  But this whole "Send up a prayer and hope for a penalty or a catch" is not going to work on this game, sorry.  Talib playing corner and McCourty at safety is going to cause havoc.  The Patriots are going to make Flacco drive down the field and complete short passes....he WILL NOT be able to do this.  WILL NOT.  Running game maybe?  Vince Wilfork should put an end to that.  My money's on the Patriots.

     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 12:51 PM ET #56

    Conspiracy theories aside the Harbaugh Bowl as some of you call it could have occurred last year if you think the NFL really has a hand in making that happen.That being said I have been betting the Pats and teasing up the raves and 49ers throughout- with a Parlay on Packers and and Houston on the first weekend. I think it will be the Pats v. 49ers - Last year my two teams the Giants and Pats made and I won my futures bet. This year my picks did not pay as much so I decided to bet them and add last year potential Harbaugh Bowl and Matty Ice cover stories.. not much but have $100 on Balt v. 49ers at +3300 and $100 on Balt v. Falcons +3800 and $100 on Pats 49ers at +620 The only scenario I did not account was Pats Falcons- So that can easily turn out to be very very good or I end up losing $300 which I have more than covered so far.

    I am doing a 4 Team Parlay with two open spots with the 49ers -3 and over 47 and Pats -6.5 and over 49 two open spots for the Super Bowl. $100 to win $2,680 of course I will be hedging at halftime of each game to cover the money laid out.

    As for Flacco v. Brady and Pats Superbowls I will post that on another post.
    Reply
    Conspiracy theories aside the Harbaugh Bowl as some of you call it could have occurred last year if you think the NFL really has a hand in making that happen.That being said I have been betting the Pats and teasing up the raves and 49ers throughout- with a Parlay on Packers and and Houston on the first weekend. I think it will be the Pats v. 49ers - Last year my two teams the Giants and Pats made and I won my futures bet. This year my picks did not pay as much so I decided to bet them and add last year potential Harbaugh Bowl and Matty Ice cover stories.. not much but have $100 on Balt v. 49ers at +3300 and $100 on Balt v. Falcons +3800 and $100 on Pats 49ers at +620 The only scenario I did not account was Pats Falcons- So that can easily turn out to be very very good or I end up losing $300 which I have more than covered so far.

    I am doing a 4 Team Parlay with two open spots with the 49ers -3 and over 47 and Pats -6.5 and over 49 two open spots for the Super Bowl. $100 to win $2,680 of course I will be hedging at halftime of each game to cover the money laid out.

    As for Flacco v. Brady and Pats Superbowls I will post that on another post.
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 1:29 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by SRM:

    OK  bigrazzz you make a good point for Flacco in the playoffs...but thats not Flacco this year...his recievers are playin out of their minds and bailing him out...Ive seen Balt games and Flaccos not accurate at all..so many throws that are so far offf....hes not accurate enough or consistant enough to compete this year in the big games and it def aint cuttin against the PATS....who are comin to play with their best team in years....I bet with real $$$$ and its not on Flacco EVER!!!! and your arguements being from Balt ur NADA but  homer....good luck to you backing a bum QB who "wants to be elite"

    I have to agree against the steelers on their last two recent face offs I got a push while in Pitts and a loss in Bal- The Ravens have become a throw it up in the air and hope for a penalty or an incredible catch. Manning had 3 turnovers and that will be the key to this game who wins the turnover battle.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SRM:

    OK  bigrazzz you make a good point for Flacco in the playoffs...but thats not Flacco this year...his recievers are playin out of their minds and bailing him out...Ive seen Balt games and Flaccos not accurate at all..so many throws that are so far offf....hes not accurate enough or consistant enough to compete this year in the big games and it def aint cuttin against the PATS....who are comin to play with their best team in years....I bet with real $$$$ and its not on Flacco EVER!!!! and your arguements being from Balt ur NADA but  homer....good luck to you backing a bum QB who "wants to be elite"

    I have to agree against the steelers on their last two recent face offs I got a push while in Pitts and a loss in Bal- The Ravens have become a throw it up in the air and hope for a penalty or an incredible catch. Manning had 3 turnovers and that will be the key to this game who wins the turnover battle.
     
    RollSparty
    RollSparty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 372
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 1:41 PM ET #58

    To all of you out there who think that the Ravens cannot beat the Pats: Did you not watch the game last year, when Joe Flacco DID beat Tom Brady but a miraculous endzone drop followed by a shanked fieldgoal prevented Baltimore from making the superbowl.  Oh yeah, their previous postseason matchup before that with rice and flacco? they rolled the Pats in New England

    I'm not saying Baltimore will win Sunday.  I just think it is ridiculous to think they have no chance.  Denver was favored to win the whole affair, and Baltimore went into Mile High where the Broncos had only lost once all season and beat them.  Just sayin.

    Love the OVER
    And probably a Baltimore and OVER Tease
    considering I already have $100 on the PATS superbowl(+400)
    Reply
    To all of you out there who think that the Ravens cannot beat the Pats: Did you not watch the game last year, when Joe Flacco DID beat Tom Brady but a miraculous endzone drop followed by a shanked fieldgoal prevented Baltimore from making the superbowl.  Oh yeah, their previous postseason matchup before that with rice and flacco? they rolled the Pats in New England

    I'm not saying Baltimore will win Sunday.  I just think it is ridiculous to think they have no chance.  Denver was favored to win the whole affair, and Baltimore went into Mile High where the Broncos had only lost once all season and beat them.  Just sayin.

    Love the OVER
    And probably a Baltimore and OVER Tease
    considering I already have $100 on the PATS superbowl(+400)
     
    BreakaBookie
    BreakaBookie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 2:18 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:

    Conspiracy theories aside the Harbaugh Bowl as some of you call it could have occurred last year if you think the NFL really has a hand in making that happen.That being said I have been betting the Pats and teasing up the raves and 49ers throughout- with a Parlay on Packers and and Houston on the first weekend. I think it will be the Pats v. 49ers - Last year my two teams the Giants and Pats made and I won my futures bet. This year my picks did not pay as much so I decided to bet them and add last year potential Harbaugh Bowl and Matty Ice cover stories.. not much but have $100 on Balt v. 49ers at +3300 and $100 on Balt v. Falcons +3800 and $100 on Pats 49ers at +620 The only scenario I did not account was Pats Falcons- So that can easily turn out to be very very good or I end up losing $300 which I have more than covered so far.

    I am doing a 4 Team Parlay with two open spots with the 49ers -3 and over 47 and Pats -6.5 and over 49 two open spots for the Super Bowl. $100 to win $2,680 of course I will be hedging at halftime of each game to cover the money laid out.

    As for Flacco v. Brady and Pats Superbowls I will post that on another post.

    Though I am on different sides.....

    Brilliant wagering

    Good luck!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:

    Conspiracy theories aside the Harbaugh Bowl as some of you call it could have occurred last year if you think the NFL really has a hand in making that happen.That being said I have been betting the Pats and teasing up the raves and 49ers throughout- with a Parlay on Packers and and Houston on the first weekend. I think it will be the Pats v. 49ers - Last year my two teams the Giants and Pats made and I won my futures bet. This year my picks did not pay as much so I decided to bet them and add last year potential Harbaugh Bowl and Matty Ice cover stories.. not much but have $100 on Balt v. 49ers at +3300 and $100 on Balt v. Falcons +3800 and $100 on Pats 49ers at +620 The only scenario I did not account was Pats Falcons- So that can easily turn out to be very very good or I end up losing $300 which I have more than covered so far.

    I am doing a 4 Team Parlay with two open spots with the 49ers -3 and over 47 and Pats -6.5 and over 49 two open spots for the Super Bowl. $100 to win $2,680 of course I will be hedging at halftime of each game to cover the money laid out.

    As for Flacco v. Brady and Pats Superbowls I will post that on another post.

    Though I am on different sides.....

    Brilliant wagering

    Good luck!

     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 2:26 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by RollSparty:

    To all of you out there who think that the Ravens cannot beat the Pats: Did you not watch the game last year, when Joe Flacco DID beat Tom Brady but a miraculous endzone drop followed by a shanked fieldgoal prevented Baltimore from making the superbowl.  Oh yeah, their previous postseason matchup before that with rice and flacco? they rolled the Pats in New England

    I'm not saying Baltimore will win Sunday.  I just think it is ridiculous to think they have no chance.  Denver was favored to win the whole affair, and Baltimore went into Mile High where the Broncos had only lost once all season and beat them.  Just sayin.

    Love the OVER
    And probably a Baltimore and OVER Tease
    considering I already have $100 on the PATS superbowl(+400)

    It's not that they can't beat them- they certainly look like the Giants of last year- but when you are winning with hail mary passes and in the last seconds I just think its not sustainable.

    If you think that the Ravens solidly had that game last year in the playoffs you have to mention the late game mistakes the Pats made as well. Like the long ill advised throw by Brady that was intercepted in the endzone with about 7 min to go in the 4th when all he had to do was keep driving it down.

    All players are humans and will make mistakes- the game will be decided not by who wins the game but who does not force the issue.

    I will add that a few years back the Ravens did beat the pats by giving them a beat down.

    Everyone says that Brady loses games when you bring pressure, hello!!! that's true for every quarterback-

    The mannings however have a thing about wanting to be heros and when it does not work it looks really bad.

    As for the Pats losing the big game the last two times... I think we can all agree that luck played a big part on both those games. I won't make excuse even though I am a Giants and Pats fan I call things as I see it because I am mostly in it to win money not to put on a skirt and get my pomp pomps out and cheerlead a team. I play the game to win $$$ plain and simple.

    That being said in 2008 I had $500 on the Pats and the under parlay and $200 on the giants ( 10-1) unreal.

    Last year I had the Pats and the under - lost.

    In 2008 if Samuels does not drop a pick he basically had done, if Manning had a whistle blown because forward progress was stopped (they do that lot now once a QBs jersey is held for a little bit) or if instead of tackling the receiver the pats would have batted the ball down etc. But I made money so all is good.

    Last year same thing- welker and branch had what basically would have been game ending catches in their grasps and dropped them.

    And my favorite ninkovich being off side on what I think was 3rd and 10 which made it 3 and 5 (don't recall exactly could have been 2-10- and this was inside the 20 yard line of the giants side of the ball.

    And in both those games the pats had seconds to try a hail mary and failed in both games which shows you that you have to play a solid game and not leave it to the last drive.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RollSparty:

    To all of you out there who think that the Ravens cannot beat the Pats: Did you not watch the game last year, when Joe Flacco DID beat Tom Brady but a miraculous endzone drop followed by a shanked fieldgoal prevented Baltimore from making the superbowl.  Oh yeah, their previous postseason matchup before that with rice and flacco? they rolled the Pats in New England

    I'm not saying Baltimore will win Sunday.  I just think it is ridiculous to think they have no chance.  Denver was favored to win the whole affair, and Baltimore went into Mile High where the Broncos had only lost once all season and beat them.  Just sayin.

    Love the OVER
    And probably a Baltimore and OVER Tease
    considering I already have $100 on the PATS superbowl(+400)

    It's not that they can't beat them- they certainly look like the Giants of last year- but when you are winning with hail mary passes and in the last seconds I just think its not sustainable.

    If you think that the Ravens solidly had that game last year in the playoffs you have to mention the late game mistakes the Pats made as well. Like the long ill advised throw by Brady that was intercepted in the endzone with about 7 min to go in the 4th when all he had to do was keep driving it down.

    All players are humans and will make mistakes- the game will be decided not by who wins the game but who does not force the issue.

    I will add that a few years back the Ravens did beat the pats by giving them a beat down.

    Everyone says that Brady loses games when you bring pressure, hello!!! that's true for every quarterback-

    The mannings however have a thing about wanting to be heros and when it does not work it looks really bad.

    As for the Pats losing the big game the last two times... I think we can all agree that luck played a big part on both those games. I won't make excuse even though I am a Giants and Pats fan I call things as I see it because I am mostly in it to win money not to put on a skirt and get my pomp pomps out and cheerlead a team. I play the game to win $$$ plain and simple.

    That being said in 2008 I had $500 on the Pats and the under parlay and $200 on the giants ( 10-1) unreal.

    Last year I had the Pats and the under - lost.

    In 2008 if Samuels does not drop a pick he basically had done, if Manning had a whistle blown because forward progress was stopped (they do that lot now once a QBs jersey is held for a little bit) or if instead of tackling the receiver the pats would have batted the ball down etc. But I made money so all is good.

    Last year same thing- welker and branch had what basically would have been game ending catches in their grasps and dropped them.

    And my favorite ninkovich being off side on what I think was 3rd and 10 which made it 3 and 5 (don't recall exactly could have been 2-10- and this was inside the 20 yard line of the giants side of the ball.

    And in both those games the pats had seconds to try a hail mary and failed in both games which shows you that you have to play a solid game and not leave it to the last drive.
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 2:39 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    Though I am on different sides.....

    Brilliant wagering

    Good luck!


    Thanks for the good wishes.

    As for your ML against the Broncos you have to admit that was a long shot but good odds- on live betting I put $50 before their last drive it was +500 then I missed a line for $1500 right before the last throw- I should have put $10 or something on it but I thought my $50 was toast and did not want to chase it.

    Since right now what is laid out is about $500 I may do a teaser or parlay that would include the ML of both dogs and one over and one under not sure yet- I will keep an eye out at halftime of the niners game if they are down big or close to even will make a bet to the total or the spread.

    As for theories my theory for the first weekend was to have all dogs cover and overs and it worked- however I only parlayed that for small money.

    As for this past weekend after saturday I played the scenario of a repeat of sat action on sunday- and that was the early game the dog covers  or wins and the over and the late game the fav covers and the over.

    I don't know if the symmetry continues this weekend but I am betting that both favs cover +2 and the over +2. Based on what I think the scores would be.

    49ers 28 atl 21

    Bal 21 Pats 31
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

    Though I am on different sides.....

    Brilliant wagering

    Good luck!


    Thanks for the good wishes.

    As for your ML against the Broncos you have to admit that was a long shot but good odds- on live betting I put $50 before their last drive it was +500 then I missed a line for $1500 right before the last throw- I should have put $10 or something on it but I thought my $50 was toast and did not want to chase it.

    Since right now what is laid out is about $500 I may do a teaser or parlay that would include the ML of both dogs and one over and one under not sure yet- I will keep an eye out at halftime of the niners game if they are down big or close to even will make a bet to the total or the spread.

    As for theories my theory for the first weekend was to have all dogs cover and overs and it worked- however I only parlayed that for small money.

    As for this past weekend after saturday I played the scenario of a repeat of sat action on sunday- and that was the early game the dog covers  or wins and the over and the late game the fav covers and the over.

    I don't know if the symmetry continues this weekend but I am betting that both favs cover +2 and the over +2. Based on what I think the scores would be.

    49ers 28 atl 21

    Bal 21 Pats 31
     
    Mr_E
    Mr_E
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 2:43 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    It's not that they can't beat them- they certainly look like the Giants of last year- but when you are winning with hail mary passes and in the last seconds I just think its not sustainable.

    If you think that the Ravens solidly had that game last year in the playoffs you have to mention the late game mistakes the Pats made as well. Like the long ill advised throw by Brady that was intercepted in the endzone with about 7 min to go in the 4th when all he had to do was keep driving it down.

    All players are humans and will make mistakes- the game will be decided not by who wins the game but who does not force the issue.

    I will add that a few years back the Ravens did beat the pats by giving them a beat down.

    Everyone says that Brady loses games when you bring pressure, hello!!! that's true for every quarterback-

    The mannings however have a thing about wanting to be heros and when it does not work it looks really bad.

    As for the Pats losing the big game the last two times... I think we can all agree that luck played a big part on both those games. I won't make excuse even though I am a Giants and Pats fan I call things as I see it because I am mostly in it to win money not to put on a skirt and get my pomp pomps out and cheerlead a team. I play the game to win $$$ plain and simple.

    That being said in 2008 I had $500 on the Pats and the under parlay and $200 on the giants ( 10-1) unreal.

    Last year I had the Pats and the under - lost.

    In 2008 if Samuels does not drop a pick he basically had done, if Manning had a whistle blown because forward progress was stopped (they do that lot now once a QBs jersey is held for a little bit) or if instead of tackling the receiver the pats would have batted the ball down etc. But I made money so all is good.

    Last year same thing- welker and branch had what basically would have been game ending catches in their grasps and dropped them.

    And my favorite ninkovich being off side on what I think was 3rd and 10 which made it 3 and 5 (don't recall exactly could have been 2-10- and this was inside the 20 yard line of the giants side of the ball.

    And in both those games the pats had seconds to try a hail mary and failed in both games which shows you that you have to play a solid game and not leave it to the last drive.


    Finally someone who actually watched the games instead of just showing up to the superbowl party. I'd like to add if Gronk was 2 feet inside, he makes that hail mary catch and NE wins it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    It's not that they can't beat them- they certainly look like the Giants of last year- but when you are winning with hail mary passes and in the last seconds I just think its not sustainable.

    If you think that the Ravens solidly had that game last year in the playoffs you have to mention the late game mistakes the Pats made as well. Like the long ill advised throw by Brady that was intercepted in the endzone with about 7 min to go in the 4th when all he had to do was keep driving it down.

    All players are humans and will make mistakes- the game will be decided not by who wins the game but who does not force the issue.

    I will add that a few years back the Ravens did beat the pats by giving them a beat down.

    Everyone says that Brady loses games when you bring pressure, hello!!! that's true for every quarterback-

    The mannings however have a thing about wanting to be heros and when it does not work it looks really bad.

    As for the Pats losing the big game the last two times... I think we can all agree that luck played a big part on both those games. I won't make excuse even though I am a Giants and Pats fan I call things as I see it because I am mostly in it to win money not to put on a skirt and get my pomp pomps out and cheerlead a team. I play the game to win $$$ plain and simple.

    That being said in 2008 I had $500 on the Pats and the under parlay and $200 on the giants ( 10-1) unreal.

    Last year I had the Pats and the under - lost.

    In 2008 if Samuels does not drop a pick he basically had done, if Manning had a whistle blown because forward progress was stopped (they do that lot now once a QBs jersey is held for a little bit) or if instead of tackling the receiver the pats would have batted the ball down etc. But I made money so all is good.

    Last year same thing- welker and branch had what basically would have been game ending catches in their grasps and dropped them.

    And my favorite ninkovich being off side on what I think was 3rd and 10 which made it 3 and 5 (don't recall exactly could have been 2-10- and this was inside the 20 yard line of the giants side of the ball.

    And in both those games the pats had seconds to try a hail mary and failed in both games which shows you that you have to play a solid game and not leave it to the last drive.


    Finally someone who actually watched the games instead of just showing up to the superbowl party. I'd like to add if Gronk was 2 feet inside, he makes that hail mary catch and NE wins it.
     
    FleshGordun
    FleshGordun
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 915
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 2:56 PM ET #63

    I dont think the ravens D is any better than the Texans = points
    Flacco and his O-line are playing at a high level = points
     
    Weather? only factor to an easy OVER
    Reply
    I dont think the ravens D is any better than the Texans = points
    Flacco and his O-line are playing at a high level = points
     
    Weather? only factor to an easy OVER
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 4:08 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E:



    Finally someone who actually watched the games instead of just showing up to the superbowl party. I'd like to add if Gronk was 2 feet inside, he makes that hail mary catch and NE wins it.

    There is a lot of things you can point out for either team- another is the pick Brady threw which if Gronk was 100% he would have been able to come back and up to get it- the ball just like flacco's was severely under thrown.

    P.S. For the Giants and Patriots I records every game and do film study similar to what the teams do, this helps me prepare and go match up by match up and try to predict outcome of games that way and make better decisions with my money. I do put up quite a few hail mary parlays during the NFL season but most of my big money bets include the Giants and or the Pats- in 2007 I had a pretty good year with the pats and every year after that- with the Giants I was doing ok until the end of this season when I lost a good amount on their horrible play-

    Recording the games and actually doing analysis on them not just picking with your heart is where the money is. I do put money on the pats every game regardless but that is because it makes it more fun to watch and if I lose makes analyzing film mandatory to do better next time. I went over all the ravens and pats games this year and I think it could be a battle and it will be won by the turnover ratio and the ability to protect against the big play. Neither team will be able to win with a one dimensional game- I think special teams will make a difference and what time can make the other one dimensional- bal has to either play run or play pass and hope that works you can't stop both, also if bal stand a chance to win they can't play from behind like they did against the broncos because luck only takes you so far- specially if the pats get in rhythm and gas out the bal D they will control the clock. As for the Pats they need to prevent two things, hey diddle diddle ray rice up the middle plays (this killed the colts the game was close until that big run) and prevent the Hail Flacco passes. The Pats need to correct a few things from recent games that being the free kicks, punts and kickoff's- they are a bend but don't break defense thus they should focus on kicking for touchbacks as often as they can on punts and every time on free kicks and kickoffs- this is the reason why the texans got something going to start the game, the reason why they made it close at the end with the punter penalty for horse collar (which by the way was the jersey not inside the pads as I think the rule states) and that game against the niners same deal if after they tied it they would have kicked for a touchback it would have kept momentum their way- they (as well as bal) have to prevent the big returns, which we saw plenty of in the ravens last game.

    Protect the football play smart work the clock and the Pats have a good chance to cover.

    Big plays down the field and make interceptions and Bal covers.

    Best of luck guys unless of course if you are going again my picks...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E:



    Finally someone who actually watched the games instead of just showing up to the superbowl party. I'd like to add if Gronk was 2 feet inside, he makes that hail mary catch and NE wins it.

    There is a lot of things you can point out for either team- another is the pick Brady threw which if Gronk was 100% he would have been able to come back and up to get it- the ball just like flacco's was severely under thrown.

    P.S. For the Giants and Patriots I records every game and do film study similar to what the teams do, this helps me prepare and go match up by match up and try to predict outcome of games that way and make better decisions with my money. I do put up quite a few hail mary parlays during the NFL season but most of my big money bets include the Giants and or the Pats- in 2007 I had a pretty good year with the pats and every year after that- with the Giants I was doing ok until the end of this season when I lost a good amount on their horrible play-

    Recording the games and actually doing analysis on them not just picking with your heart is where the money is. I do put money on the pats every game regardless but that is because it makes it more fun to watch and if I lose makes analyzing film mandatory to do better next time. I went over all the ravens and pats games this year and I think it could be a battle and it will be won by the turnover ratio and the ability to protect against the big play. Neither team will be able to win with a one dimensional game- I think special teams will make a difference and what time can make the other one dimensional- bal has to either play run or play pass and hope that works you can't stop both, also if bal stand a chance to win they can't play from behind like they did against the broncos because luck only takes you so far- specially if the pats get in rhythm and gas out the bal D they will control the clock. As for the Pats they need to prevent two things, hey diddle diddle ray rice up the middle plays (this killed the colts the game was close until that big run) and prevent the Hail Flacco passes. The Pats need to correct a few things from recent games that being the free kicks, punts and kickoff's- they are a bend but don't break defense thus they should focus on kicking for touchbacks as often as they can on punts and every time on free kicks and kickoffs- this is the reason why the texans got something going to start the game, the reason why they made it close at the end with the punter penalty for horse collar (which by the way was the jersey not inside the pads as I think the rule states) and that game against the niners same deal if after they tied it they would have kicked for a touchback it would have kept momentum their way- they (as well as bal) have to prevent the big returns, which we saw plenty of in the ravens last game.

    Protect the football play smart work the clock and the Pats have a good chance to cover.

    Big plays down the field and make interceptions and Bal covers.

    Best of luck guys unless of course if you are going again my picks...

     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 4:10 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshGordun:

    I dont think the ravens D is any better than the Texans = points
    Flacco and his O-line are playing at a high level = points
     
    Weather? only factor to an easy OVER

    That is up to debate the weather was terrible on Niners Pats game and look how low scoring that game was ... 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshGordun:

    I dont think the ravens D is any better than the Texans = points
    Flacco and his O-line are playing at a high level = points
     
    Weather? only factor to an easy OVER

    That is up to debate the weather was terrible on Niners Pats game and look how low scoring that game was ... 
     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 4:14 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:

    Conspiracy theories aside the Harbaugh Bowl as some of you call it could have occurred last year if you think the NFL really has a hand in making that happen.That being said I have been betting the Pats and teasing up the raves and 49ers throughout- with a Parlay on Packers and and Houston on the first weekend. I think it will be the Pats v. 49ers - Last year my two teams the Giants and Pats made and I won my futures bet. This year my picks did not pay as much so I decided to bet them and add last year potential Harbaugh Bowl and Matty Ice cover stories.. not much but have $100 on Balt v. 49ers at +3300 and $100 on Balt v. Falcons +3800 and $100 on Pats 49ers at +620 The only scenario I did not account was Pats Falcons- So that can easily turn out to be very very good or I end up losing $300 which I have more than covered so far.

    I am doing a 4 Team Parlay with two open spots with the 49ers -3 and over 47 and Pats -6.5 and over 49 two open spots for the Super Bowl. $100 to win $2,680 of course I will be hedging at halftime of each game to cover the money laid out.

    As for Flacco v. Brady and Pats Superbowls I will post that on another post.

    Decided to book this for now instead ...

    $50 for $2,333

    If it loses will repeat for $50 or $100 with two open spots and just the NFL games.

    PARLAY (9 TEAMS)

    01/20/2013 @ 03:00 PM NFL

    [301] SAN FRANCISCO -205

    01/20/2013 @ 06:30 PM NFL

    [303] TOTAL o49-150 (B+2) 

    (BALTIMORE vrs NEW ENGLAND)

    01/20/2013 @ 06:30 PM NFL

    [304] NEW ENGLAND -400

    01/16/2013 @ 08:05 PM NBA

    [710] OKLAHOMA CITY -410

    01/16/2013 @ 08:35 PM NBA

    [714] SAN ANTONIO -235

    01/16/2013 @ 10:05 PM NBA

    [716] PORTLAND -290

    01/16/2013 @ 10:35 PM NBA

    [719] MIAMI -130

    01/16/2013 @ 01:31 PM

    OPEN PLAY

    01/16/2013 @ 01:31 PM

    OPEN PLAY

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:

    Conspiracy theories aside the Harbaugh Bowl as some of you call it could have occurred last year if you think the NFL really has a hand in making that happen.That being said I have been betting the Pats and teasing up the raves and 49ers throughout- with a Parlay on Packers and and Houston on the first weekend. I think it will be the Pats v. 49ers - Last year my two teams the Giants and Pats made and I won my futures bet. This year my picks did not pay as much so I decided to bet them and add last year potential Harbaugh Bowl and Matty Ice cover stories.. not much but have $100 on Balt v. 49ers at +3300 and $100 on Balt v. Falcons +3800 and $100 on Pats 49ers at +620 The only scenario I did not account was Pats Falcons- So that can easily turn out to be very very good or I end up losing $300 which I have more than covered so far.

    I am doing a 4 Team Parlay with two open spots with the 49ers -3 and over 47 and Pats -6.5 and over 49 two open spots for the Super Bowl. $100 to win $2,680 of course I will be hedging at halftime of each game to cover the money laid out.

    As for Flacco v. Brady and Pats Superbowls I will post that on another post.

    Decided to book this for now instead ...

    $50 for $2,333

    If it loses will repeat for $50 or $100 with two open spots and just the NFL games.

    PARLAY (9 TEAMS)

    01/20/2013 @ 03:00 PM NFL

    [301] SAN FRANCISCO -205

    01/20/2013 @ 06:30 PM NFL

    [303] TOTAL o49-150 (B+2) 

    (BALTIMORE vrs NEW ENGLAND)

    01/20/2013 @ 06:30 PM NFL

    [304] NEW ENGLAND -400

    01/16/2013 @ 08:05 PM NBA

    [710] OKLAHOMA CITY -410

    01/16/2013 @ 08:35 PM NBA

    [714] SAN ANTONIO -235

    01/16/2013 @ 10:05 PM NBA

    [716] PORTLAND -290

    01/16/2013 @ 10:35 PM NBA

    [719] MIAMI -130

    01/16/2013 @ 01:31 PM

    OPEN PLAY

    01/16/2013 @ 01:31 PM

    OPEN PLAY

     
    vue21849
    vue21849
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5051
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 6:17 PM ET #67

       Makes great press wishing for the possibility of a "Harbaugh Brothers" Super Bowl.   Flacco had a huge last game, Ray Ray went out of his mind, and the idea of replaying the Pats for all the marbles, and winning a trip to the Big Show after getting revenge for last year, must have all the Ravens drooling right now. However,  Denver was clearly the better team, in that last game. Sh t happens. Players screw up.  Unfortunately, I see another "close" game. This year the Pats will again win, but this time  they cover between 10 - 13 points

    NEW ENGLAND   - 9.5

    Reply

       Makes great press wishing for the possibility of a "Harbaugh Brothers" Super Bowl.   Flacco had a huge last game, Ray Ray went out of his mind, and the idea of replaying the Pats for all the marbles, and winning a trip to the Big Show after getting revenge for last year, must have all the Ravens drooling right now. However,  Denver was clearly the better team, in that last game. Sh t happens. Players screw up.  Unfortunately, I see another "close" game. This year the Pats will again win, but this time  they cover between 10 - 13 points

    NEW ENGLAND   - 9.5

     
    packerfan1102
    packerfan1102
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 7:51 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVitalvicious:

    I think it is funny how people say Brady is this, Brady is that. The truth of the matter is, since Spygate the Patriots have not won a super bowl. They barely beat the Ravens last year,  and lost to them this year! Patriots have no defense whatsoever and the Ravens will score at will on them!  Revenge is sweet, and Baltimore will once again defy the odds, and head to New Orleans to face the 49ers. Bet with your money,  not your heart! 


    sound like you're betting with your heart !! Flacco vs Brady.
    Even though I hate that rich prick with a model wife. He is a true winner. Pats win by 17+ then lose to Atlanta. The Hargbowl I won't be watching that battle of two teams who almost. Denver choked or they would be the bet.

    GL ALL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVitalvicious:

    I think it is funny how people say Brady is this, Brady is that. The truth of the matter is, since Spygate the Patriots have not won a super bowl. They barely beat the Ravens last year,  and lost to them this year! Patriots have no defense whatsoever and the Ravens will score at will on them!  Revenge is sweet, and Baltimore will once again defy the odds, and head to New Orleans to face the 49ers. Bet with your money,  not your heart! 


    sound like you're betting with your heart !! Flacco vs Brady.
    Even though I hate that rich prick with a model wife. He is a true winner. Pats win by 17+ then lose to Atlanta. The Hargbowl I won't be watching that battle of two teams who almost. Denver choked or they would be the bet.

    GL ALL
     
    packerfan1102
    packerfan1102
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 7:53 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E:

    Ravens season ends here. Manning gave that game away with some uncharacteristic turnovers, Ravens didnt create the turnovers. NE quick snap no huddle offense was tweaked to compensate for good defenses like Ravens after losses in the post season. If you actually watched that Denver game you would have clearly heard the commentary confirming what I was seeing, OLD AND SLOW.

    AGREE

    BUT NOT UNCHARACTERISTIC OF MANNING!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E:

    Ravens season ends here. Manning gave that game away with some uncharacteristic turnovers, Ravens didnt create the turnovers. NE quick snap no huddle offense was tweaked to compensate for good defenses like Ravens after losses in the post season. If you actually watched that Denver game you would have clearly heard the commentary confirming what I was seeing, OLD AND SLOW.

    AGREE

    BUT NOT UNCHARACTERISTIC OF MANNING!!!!
     
    Fishman13
    Fishman13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 10:10 PM ET #70

    listen to me Smalls....its a matter of life and death......who signed that baseball....

    the Brady Bunch for fun...look out for that rematch between 49ers and Pats from a couple weeks back..awesome super bowl.

    Patriots 34- Ravens 23--- ravens come up short in the end, but it will be close for viewership.

    Reply

    listen to me Smalls....its a matter of life and death......who signed that baseball....

    the Brady Bunch for fun...look out for that rematch between 49ers and Pats from a couple weeks back..awesome super bowl.

    Patriots 34- Ravens 23--- ravens come up short in the end, but it will be close for viewership.

     
    TradeCaddy
    TradeCaddy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 31
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2013 - 10:27 PM ET #71

    * Ravens beat the Broncos

    * Broncos were favourite to win the SB

    * Ravens are now favorite to win the SB

    SIMPLE

    BAL 6 - NE 3

    Reply

    * Ravens beat the Broncos

    * Broncos were favourite to win the SB

    * Ravens are now favorite to win the SB

    SIMPLE

    BAL 6 - NE 3

     
    Turbovtk
    Turbovtk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 12:54 AM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    Decided to book this for now instead ...

    $50 for $2,333

    If it loses will repeat for $50 or $100 with two open spots and just the NFL games.

    PARLAY (9 TEAMS)

    01/20/2013 @ 03:00 PM NFL

    [301] SAN FRANCISCO -205 <-------------------- PEND

    01/20/2013 @ 06:30 PM NFL

    [303] TOTAL o49-150 (B+2) <-------------------- PEND

    (BALTIMORE vrs NEW ENGLAND)

    01/20/2013 @ 06:30 PM NFL

    [304] NEW ENGLAND -400 <-------------------- PEND

    01/16/2013 @ 08:05 PM NBA

    [710] OKLAHOMA CITY -410 <-------------------- WIN

    01/16/2013 @ 08:35 PM NBA

    [714] SAN ANTONIO -235 <-------------------- WIN

    01/16/2013 @ 10:05 PM NBA

    [716] PORTLAND -290 <-------------------- LOSS

    01/16/2013 @ 10:35 PM NBA

    [719] MIAMI -130 <-------------------- WIN

    01/16/2013 @ 01:31 PM

    OPEN PLAY <-------------------- PEND

    01/16/2013 @ 01:31 PM

    OPEN PLAY <-------------------- PEND


    Came close- Portland did not show in first half.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbovtk:


    Decided to book this for now instead ...

    $50 for $2,333

    If it loses will repeat for $50 or $100 with two open spots and just the NFL games.

    PARLAY (9 TEAMS)

    01/20/2013 @ 03:00 PM NFL

    [301] SAN FRANCISCO -205 <-------------------- PEND

    01/20/2013 @ 06:30 PM NFL

    [303] TOTAL o49-150 (B+2) <-------------------- PEND

    (BALTIMORE vrs NEW ENGLAND)

    01/20/2013 @ 06:30 PM NFL

    [304] NEW ENGLAND -400 <-------------------- PEND

    01/16/2013 @ 08:05 PM NBA

    [710] OKLAHOMA CITY -410 <-------------------- WIN

    01/16/2013 @ 08:35 PM NBA

    [714] SAN ANTONIO -235 <-------------------- WIN

    01/16/2013 @ 10:05 PM NBA

    [716] PORTLAND -290 <-------------------- LOSS

    01/16/2013 @ 10:35 PM NBA

    [719] MIAMI -130 <-------------------- WIN

    01/16/2013 @ 01:31 PM

    OPEN PLAY <-------------------- PEND

    01/16/2013 @ 01:31 PM

    OPEN PLAY <-------------------- PEND


    Came close- Portland did not show in first half.
     
    MrVitalvicious
    MrVitalvicious
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 12:58 AM ET #73

    Hahaha I've lived in Vegas long enough to sniff out a sucker bet. The Ravens have never lost by double digits in the playoffs, and if you do any hamdicapping, you would know that! As far as Denver choking in the game, you're damn right they choked, they choked on a heavy dose of Flacco to Smith, Rice up the Middle, Flacco to Pitta, Flacco to Boldin. Don't give me that bullshit behind line of they choked. They simply got outplayed. They thought it'd be a walk in the park and got a dose of reality! Any team that makes it to the final four in the NFL is not a "lucky" team, they are all professionals that train hard to get where they are. Once again, good luck everyone...choose what you feel is the best bet for your budget and liking, and ride it out!


    Quote Originally Posted by packerfan1102:



    sound like you're betting with your heart !! Flacco vs Brady.
    Even though I hate that rich prick with a model wife. He is a true winner. Pats win by 17+ then lose to Atlanta. The Hargbowl I won't be watching that battle of two teams who almost. Denver choked or they would be the bet.

    GL ALL
    Reply
    Hahaha I've lived in Vegas long enough to sniff out a sucker bet. The Ravens have never lost by double digits in the playoffs, and if you do any hamdicapping, you would know that! As far as Denver choking in the game, you're damn right they choked, they choked on a heavy dose of Flacco to Smith, Rice up the Middle, Flacco to Pitta, Flacco to Boldin. Don't give me that bullshit behind line of they choked. They simply got outplayed. They thought it'd be a walk in the park and got a dose of reality! Any team that makes it to the final four in the NFL is not a "lucky" team, they are all professionals that train hard to get where they are. Once again, good luck everyone...choose what you feel is the best bet for your budget and liking, and ride it out!


    Quote Originally Posted by packerfan1102:



    sound like you're betting with your heart !! Flacco vs Brady.
    Even though I hate that rich prick with a model wife. He is a true winner. Pats win by 17+ then lose to Atlanta. The Hargbowl I won't be watching that battle of two teams who almost. Denver choked or they would be the bet.

    GL ALL
     
    99Kings
    99Kings
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 3:18 AM ET #74

    Baltimore Ravens +340

    Don't you see the big picture?
    If you want CRAZY money
    you have to be CRAZY yourself

    Ravens Moneyline +340
    $1500 to win $5100
    Reply
    Baltimore Ravens +340

    Don't you see the big picture?
    If you want CRAZY money
    you have to be CRAZY yourself

    Ravens Moneyline +340
    $1500 to win $5100
     
     
    DOC-HOLLIDAY-58
    DOC-HOLLIDAY-58
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2013 - 8:30 AM ET #75

    THIS GAME IS TOUGH, RAVENS COULD WIN OR GET BLOWN OUT......

    NE DID NOT LOOK THAT GOOD TOO ME AGAINST HOUSTON. HOUSTON LOOKED THAT BAD. I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES WAS NE AT 3RD AND 10 AND THROWS IT WELKER FOR A FIRST DOWN.  HE KEPT DOING IT . CANT SEE RAVENS KEEP LETTING SAME PLAYS UP. 

    MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH THE POINTS EVEN THOUGH  I HATE THE RAVENS. THEN AGAIN DEVER SHOULD OF WON BY 21POINTS. SO WHO KNOWS WITH THIS MESSED UP GAME.

    Reply

    THIS GAME IS TOUGH, RAVENS COULD WIN OR GET BLOWN OUT......

    NE DID NOT LOOK THAT GOOD TOO ME AGAINST HOUSTON. HOUSTON LOOKED THAT BAD. I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES WAS NE AT 3RD AND 10 AND THROWS IT WELKER FOR A FIRST DOWN.  HE KEPT DOING IT . CANT SEE RAVENS KEEP LETTING SAME PLAYS UP. 

    MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH THE POINTS EVEN THOUGH  I HATE THE RAVENS. THEN AGAIN DEVER SHOULD OF WON BY 21POINTS. SO WHO KNOWS WITH THIS MESSED UP GAME.

    All Forums | Pro Football
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,364
    • Friday 10/02/2026 910
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,496
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
    • PART DEUX 288
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,405
    • Trump's legacy? 32,964
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,549
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,829
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,990

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.