UNDER
(too many games went over thus far and majority of the public wants over on this game)
Damn, forgot about recently departed Art Modell hugging Ray Ray in the Superbowl that the Ravens won. Shoulda known the fix was in for Harbaugh V. Harbaugh and Ray Ray's swansong when the Niners won......
Blah, Blah, Blah, keep crying Quad you big baby,
face it, you BLEW IT!!
I guess the "Hoodie Dynasty" is over........
Congrats Ravens backers,
see you in the Superbowl.....
Damn, forgot about recently departed Art Modell hugging Ray Ray in the Superbowl that the Ravens won. Shoulda known the fix was in for Harbaugh V. Harbaugh and Ray Ray's swansong when the Niners won......
Blah, Blah, Blah, keep crying Quad you big baby,
face it, you BLEW IT!!
I guess the "Hoodie Dynasty" is over........
Congrats Ravens backers,
see you in the Superbowl.....
For God's sake, forgot about O.J. Brigance too!!!!!!! ![]()
You know what, calling my shot now - - Ravens plus / minus whatever for the Superbowl for me, I think it's just destiny at this point...........
Kaepernick will have next year
Go Ravens!!!!!
For God's sake, forgot about O.J. Brigance too!!!!!!! ![]()
You know what, calling my shot now - - Ravens plus / minus whatever for the Superbowl for me, I think it's just destiny at this point...........
Kaepernick will have next year
Go Ravens!!!!!
