Atlanta at New Orleans (11/02/2009)
[Quote: Originally Posted by vue21849] Like the man says, SAINTS! Got to go with the team that plays defense. As the "Dirtybirds" proved last week, when it comes to "D"- they have none! If they had an average defense to go along with that potent offense they posess, that would have easily beaten an overrated Cowboys team. But they didn't! TY , Atlanta brings nothing to the table!
Good conversation you're having with yourself again PRoZ?
[Quote: Originally Posted by vue21849] Like the man says, SAINTS! Got to go with the team that plays defense. As the "Dirtybirds" proved last week, when it comes to "D"- they have none! If they had an average defense to go along with that potent offense they posess, that would have easily beaten an overrated Cowboys team. But they didn't! TY , Atlanta brings nothing to the table!
Good conversation you're having with yourself again PRoZ?
they hate me because i locked a couple of good games and you know what the funny thing is? its that they think me and you are one. look in every chat thingy and see how bad they don't like me. its all good in the hood though. look man denver +3.5 looks good to me because they are coming off a by sooo i like that one. i can't see why new orleans wouldnt rape the falcons, brees is on fire. love dallas and would like to teas it to -15 or -16. you gotta love indi here buddy sf cant put a stop to a passing game speciallllly manning's and they don't have a passing game so whatever manning puts on the board they will put less than half. you have to love the vikings because bret favre played in that field 16 seasons for the packers and plus he knows them in and out soo i like the vikings. arizona is starting to look like a sucker bet for me because the coachs job is on the line and az never played good against them anyways so im trying to stay away from that. small play on st louis rams ( in a must win so they wont be the only team with a winless record and what a better team to win against) , sd( thy are on fire in a must win against a helpless team at home and to show the dedication look what they did to kc), and the texans ( look what they did to cinci and sf) soo now you know all my picks its up to you to pick and chose
hope i helped you there, and once again gl my friend.
those where my picks and as i recall those where yours
Posted: 10/31/2009 3:52:58 PMPACK -3
|
I think seattle shows up and covers.There not that good but neither is dallas.Forget pro-z she has'nt showed up since i set him straight week before last.Don't worry about her she's a poser.She lies about how much she makes. Dallas isn't that good and Seattle will just be glad to get away from...Seattle. I see Dallas winning by a late T.D. or field goal. I'm going on a wager change which is never a good idea. I'm going with the worst sports city in America's team, Seattle +10.
Seattle +10 |
THIS TREND OF ALL THE FAVORITES COVERING LIKE LAST SUNDAY WILL PROBABLAY STOP THIS SUNDAY.DALLAS IS THE MOST OVERATED TEAM.TONY IS GARBAGE.DALLAS PLAYED A CAREER GAME AGAINST THE ATL.THERE NEVER CONSISTENT.SEATTLE COVERS BUT THEY LOSE
DALLAS 28- SEATTLE 20
The only player I know who could play after a bender was Kenny "the snake" Stabler. And Delhomme is no Stabler.
Though Glendale is not much of a home field advantage I''m going with ZONA -9 to -10. Sorry Cards fans but your stadium, location and atmosphere stink. You guys must get lost on your way to the game. I know I would. I'd be at some tavern slammin' pitchers of PBR eating chips and salsa before I made it through the traffic and hassels of getting to Glendale.
so you won 2 but lost the rest you idiot
they hate me because i locked a couple of good games and you know what the funny thing is? its that they think me and you are one. look in every chat thingy and see how bad they don't like me. its all good in the hood though. look man denver +3.5 looks good to me because they are coming off a by sooo i like that one. i can't see why new orleans wouldnt rape the falcons, brees is on fire. love dallas and would like to teas it to -15 or -16. you gotta love indi here buddy sf cant put a stop to a passing game speciallllly manning's and they don't have a passing game so whatever manning puts on the board they will put less than half. you have to love the vikings because bret favre played in that field 16 seasons for the packers and plus he knows them in and out soo i like the vikings. arizona is starting to look like a sucker bet for me because the coachs job is on the line and az never played good against them anyways so im trying to stay away from that. small play on st louis rams ( in a must win so they wont be the only team with a winless record and what a better team to win against) , sd( thy are on fire in a must win against a helpless team at home and to show the dedication look what they did to kc), and the texans ( look what they did to cinci and sf) soo now you know all my picks its up to you to pick and chose
hope i helped you there, and once again gl my friend.
those where my picks and as i recall those where yours
Posted: 10/31/2009 3:52:58 PMPACK -3
|
I think seattle shows up and covers.There not that good but neither is dallas.Forget pro-z she has'nt showed up since i set him straight week before last.Don't worry about her she's a poser.She lies about how much she makes. Dallas isn't that good and Seattle will just be glad to get away from...Seattle. I see Dallas winning by a late T.D. or field goal. I'm going on a wager change which is never a good idea. I'm going with the worst sports city in America's team, Seattle +10.
Seattle +10 |
THIS TREND OF ALL THE FAVORITES COVERING LIKE LAST SUNDAY WILL PROBABLAY STOP THIS SUNDAY.DALLAS IS THE MOST OVERATED TEAM.TONY IS GARBAGE.DALLAS PLAYED A CAREER GAME AGAINST THE ATL.THERE NEVER CONSISTENT.SEATTLE COVERS BUT THEY LOSE
DALLAS 28- SEATTLE 20
The only player I know who could play after a bender was Kenny "the snake" Stabler. And Delhomme is no Stabler.
Though Glendale is not much of a home field advantage I''m going with ZONA -9 to -10. Sorry Cards fans but your stadium, location and atmosphere stink. You guys must get lost on your way to the game. I know I would. I'd be at some tavern slammin' pitchers of PBR eating chips and salsa before I made it through the traffic and hassels of getting to Glendale.
so you won 2 but lost the rest you idiot
Will sit this one out. Kinda like ATL but Nowlans is on fire! ![]()
Tennesee Jacksonville under parlay bailed me out. Whew ![]()
I thought today would be a lot different than last week so I bet low.
If Central Florida wins tonight I'll be berry berry happy as I parlayed them with the Longhorns last night.
Oh well... hope ya'll did OK today!
![]()
Will sit this one out. Kinda like ATL but Nowlans is on fire! ![]()
Tennesee Jacksonville under parlay bailed me out. Whew ![]()
I thought today would be a lot different than last week so I bet low.
If Central Florida wins tonight I'll be berry berry happy as I parlayed them with the Longhorns last night.
Oh well... hope ya'll did OK today!
![]()
weird sunday, public wins "again" in some games, but what about the big ones? Indi and NYG? haha.. everybody get fucked in the arse!
every 3-3 team cover vs 6-0 team, excluding Jacsonville.. now this game Atlanta 4-2 vs NO 6-0?
Atlanta + the points here..
GLA.
weird sunday, public wins "again" in some games, but what about the big ones? Indi and NYG? haha.. everybody get fucked in the arse!
every 3-3 team cover vs 6-0 team, excluding Jacsonville.. now this game Atlanta 4-2 vs NO 6-0?
Atlanta + the points here..
GLA.
GIVE ME THAT GIFT... I'm going to wait until it goes up to 13...
these 2 teams are in the same division and know eachother well...
plus how many teams as double digit favorites covered on MNF this year?
I may tease the line up and lower the O/U..... I saw someone post that before and it's a safe play...
but reversing ATL in the OVER is the gutsy play....
I have all day at work to decide...
GL TO ALL!
GIVE ME THAT GIFT... I'm going to wait until it goes up to 13...
these 2 teams are in the same division and know eachother well...
plus how many teams as double digit favorites covered on MNF this year?
I may tease the line up and lower the O/U..... I saw someone post that before and it's a safe play...
but reversing ATL in the OVER is the gutsy play....
I have all day at work to decide...
GL TO ALL!
I reversed the OVERS of the Minn/GB and Arizona/Carolina.....
looking forward to the new week....
I reversed the OVERS of the Minn/GB and Arizona/Carolina.....
looking forward to the new week....
my man bob shit all my picks went through but for indi :) ask pack about his profits while you picked seatle to win and the jags and arizona hahahah your a bird shit once again i'm ignoring you
Let him go man, he isn't worth it. Don't even pay attention to him. Just keep doing what you do and maybe more people will start to take your advice like me and make some money.
my man bob shit all my picks went through but for indi :) ask pack about his profits while you picked seatle to win and the jags and arizona hahahah your a bird shit once again i'm ignoring you
Let him go man, he isn't worth it. Don't even pay attention to him. Just keep doing what you do and maybe more people will start to take your advice like me and make some money.
4 winning seasons in a row here
DRAMA![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Take the under fellas... ![]()
and bol to everyone.![]()
4 winning seasons in a row here
DRAMA![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Take the under fellas... ![]()
and bol to everyone.![]()
10 points is alot to give a good ATL team. There should be many points scored in this one. Long plays, turnovers, etc...
10 points is alot to give a good ATL team. There should be many points scored in this one. Long plays, turnovers, etc...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,629
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,880
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,764
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,258
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 130
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,245
- Trump lies so much. 22,912
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
