• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    Atlanta at New Orleans (11/02/2009)

    «First Previous 123 ... 678
    hnb1369
    082278
    Pingi3plus
    stocks_i_own
    bigdaddyhpd
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 21104
    Posts: 199
    «First Previous 123 ... 678
     
    hnb1369
    hnb1369
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:12 PM ET #176

    Over Big !!!!!!!

    Saints/ over Par.

    41-24 Saints

    Reply

    Over Big !!!!!!!

    Saints/ over Par.

    41-24 Saints

     
    082278
    082278
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1117
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:14 PM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

     good luck. I'm with you on the over but actually think the Saints will suffer their first loss tonight. I stayed away from the sides and stuck with the total.

    I don't know why members point each other out...it waste more time & thread space pointing out what a member picked wrong than anything else.

    GOOD LUCK TO U MY FRIEND I WILL PULL 4 UR + 2TINE. AND THANX FOR FIN QUOTE YESTERDAY
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

     good luck. I'm with you on the over but actually think the Saints will suffer their first loss tonight. I stayed away from the sides and stuck with the total.

    I don't know why members point each other out...it waste more time & thread space pointing out what a member picked wrong than anything else.

    GOOD LUCK TO U MY FRIEND I WILL PULL 4 UR + 2TINE. AND THANX FOR FIN QUOTE YESTERDAY
     
    Pingi3plus
    Pingi3plus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3787
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:26 PM ET #178

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

    Saints averages 39 plus points a game and Atlanta can score as well. Playing the over seems scary being that these teams have been solid defensively this season.

    I think Atlanta can find their running game again with Turner in this game to open up the Atlanta passing game.

    I think Atlanta can take this one SU but I rather play the total...

    Over 56

    Aloha and good luck to all

    Taking the Saints -7.0 halftime and Saints -11.5 for the game........I feel the New Orleans saw your Dolphins tried controlling the ball.   Payton and Brees are not going fool around tonight.....New Orleans Payton and Brees play big MNF.....Of course, how my week ended, I could be out of mind........BOL

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

    Saints averages 39 plus points a game and Atlanta can score as well. Playing the over seems scary being that these teams have been solid defensively this season.

    I think Atlanta can find their running game again with Turner in this game to open up the Atlanta passing game.

    I think Atlanta can take this one SU but I rather play the total...

    Over 56

    Aloha and good luck to all

    Taking the Saints -7.0 halftime and Saints -11.5 for the game........I feel the New Orleans saw your Dolphins tried controlling the ball.   Payton and Brees are not going fool around tonight.....New Orleans Payton and Brees play big MNF.....Of course, how my week ended, I could be out of mind........BOL

     
    stocks_i_own
    stocks_i_own
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:27 PM ET #179

    No wager on the game or total but I will take NO in the 2nd half. ATL is the worst 2nd half team and averages less than 8 points in the final 2 quarters. See ya at half time
    Reply
    No wager on the game or total but I will take NO in the 2nd half. ATL is the worst 2nd half team and averages less than 8 points in the final 2 quarters. See ya at half time
     
    bigdaddyhpd
    bigdaddyhpd
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 8330
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:33 PM ET #180

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingi3plus:

    Taking the Saints -7.0 halftime and Saints -11.5 for the game........I feel the New Orleans saw your Dolphins tried controlling the ball.   Payton and Brees are not going fool around tonight.....New Orleans Payton and Brees play big MNF.....Of course, how my week ended, I could be out of mind........BOL

     GL my friend

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingi3plus:

    Taking the Saints -7.0 halftime and Saints -11.5 for the game........I feel the New Orleans saw your Dolphins tried controlling the ball.   Payton and Brees are not going fool around tonight.....New Orleans Payton and Brees play big MNF.....Of course, how my week ended, I could be out of mind........BOL

     GL my friend

     

     
    nguyenhd
    nguyenhd
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 304
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:35 PM ET #181

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

     good luck. I'm with you on the over but actually think the Saints will suffer their first loss tonight. I stayed away from the sides and stuck with the total.

    I don't know why members point each other out...it waste more time & thread space pointing out what a member picked wrong than anything else.

     Good Luck my friend. Hope you will have a dance song for the Over. Hope we made back our lost on this past Tuesday.

    About the roof that went with Vtech, Looking toward your insight in the next few days.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhpd:

     good luck. I'm with you on the over but actually think the Saints will suffer their first loss tonight. I stayed away from the sides and stuck with the total.

    I don't know why members point each other out...it waste more time & thread space pointing out what a member picked wrong than anything else.

     Good Luck my friend. Hope you will have a dance song for the Over. Hope we made back our lost on this past Tuesday.

    About the roof that went with Vtech, Looking toward your insight in the next few days.

     
    MrMannix
    MrMannix
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 3328
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:36 PM ET #182

    ATL +11 and Over 55
    GLTA
    Reply
    ATL +11 and Over 55
    GLTA
     
    buckeye61
    buckeye61
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 6128
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:39 PM ET #183

    Well I've got major $ on NO -4.5 and over 49 AND a little less on Atl  +18.5 and over 49.  Hope to middle it. Yes, I'm a degenerate at times! If the game comes in under 49 I'm fucked.... 
    Reply
    Well I've got major $ on NO -4.5 and over 49 AND a little less on Atl  +18.5 and over 49.  Hope to middle it. Yes, I'm a degenerate at times! If the game comes in under 49 I'm fucked.... 
     
    bustn2night
    bustn2night
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 1142
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:39 PM ET #184

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyAnski:

    FALCONS +11.5

    FALCONS ML

     

    Dude nice! Where ya been! 3700 posts whaaaa! Man welcome back!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyAnski:

    FALCONS +11.5

    FALCONS ML

     

    Dude nice! Where ya been! 3700 posts whaaaa! Man welcome back!

     
    TORONTO
    TORONTO
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 3124
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 8:41 PM ET #185

    New Orleans - 11

    Reply

    New Orleans - 11

     
    TORONTO
    TORONTO
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 3124
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 10:08 PM ET #186

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye61:

    Well I've got major $ on NO -4.5 and over 49 AND a little less on Atl  +18.5 and over 49.  Hope to middle it. Yes, I'm a degenerate at times! If the game comes in under 49 I'm fucked.... 

     

    You can go change your shorts now

    I think you're O K.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye61:

    Well I've got major $ on NO -4.5 and over 49 AND a little less on Atl  +18.5 and over 49.  Hope to middle it. Yes, I'm a degenerate at times! If the game comes in under 49 I'm fucked.... 

     

    You can go change your shorts now

    I think you're O K.

     

     
    coltsalltheway
    coltsalltheway
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 398
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 10:15 PM ET #187

    helloooo no one listens to me once aggain.. atlanta will ge rocked just like dallas rocked them but with more points on the board for the saints. i hope you listened pack
    Reply
    helloooo no one listens to me once aggain.. atlanta will ge rocked just like dallas rocked them but with more points on the board for the saints. i hope you listened pack
     
    emajn
    emajn
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2001
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 10:21 PM ET #188

    Quote Originally Posted by coltsalltheway:

    helloooo no one listens to me once aggain.. atlanta will ge rocked just like dallas rocked them but with more points on the board for the saints. i hope you listened pack

    as usual you are still a JACKASS

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by coltsalltheway:

    helloooo no one listens to me once aggain.. atlanta will ge rocked just like dallas rocked them but with more points on the board for the saints. i hope you listened pack

    as usual you are still a JACKASS

     
    dude1618
    dude1618
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 727
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 10:25 PM ET #189

    anyone else get -3 at halftime?

    i laid a considerably amount since my prop bet looks like

    im bad... but never a prop again!!
    Reply
    anyone else get -3 at halftime?

    i laid a considerably amount since my prop bet looks like

    im bad... but never a prop again!!
     
    zOrO-GZA
    zOrO-GZA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 730
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 10:27 PM ET #190

    Second Half:

    Atlanta +5.5  (1u)

    Under 28 (1u)

    Reply

    Second Half:

    Atlanta +5.5  (1u)

    Under 28 (1u)

     
    coltsalltheway
    coltsalltheway
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 398
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2009 - 10:50 PM ET #191

    jackass what did i say?? me and pack are friends and i gave him advice. i did not use any bad words or anything
    Reply
    jackass what did i say?? me and pack are friends and i gave him advice. i did not use any bad words or anything
     
    TORONTO
    TORONTO
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 3124
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:11 AM ET #192

    run this kick for a TD SAINTS
    Reply
    run this kick for a TD SAINTS
     
    TORONTO
    TORONTO
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 3124
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:20 AM ET #193

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye61:

    Well I've got major $ on NO -4.5 and over 49 AND a little less on Atl  +18.5 and over 49.  Hope to middle it. Yes, I'm a degenerate at times! If the game comes in under 49 I'm fucked.... 

     Good Job !

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye61:

    Well I've got major $ on NO -4.5 and over 49 AND a little less on Atl  +18.5 and over 49.  Hope to middle it. Yes, I'm a degenerate at times! If the game comes in under 49 I'm fucked.... 

     Good Job !

     
    atlantasports
    atlantasports
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 394
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:29 AM ET #194

    Told the world we would cover. Thought this would be a better game but in the end the refs rob the Falcons. With the score 28-24 in the 4th with 7 minutes left the ref blows a call on 3rd down. Mike Peterson clearly did not hold anyone. Saints win with ref help i have never seen a luckier team in my life(i lied i seen the Cowboys). Falcons should have won by 10 instead they lose. Saints are last years Titans they will get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs. Falcons will surprise people cause refs rob us every game can they? We will easily beat the Saints by 20+ in the GA Dome. Can't wait to bet grands galore on the Falcons in that game.
    Reply
    Told the world we would cover. Thought this would be a better game but in the end the refs rob the Falcons. With the score 28-24 in the 4th with 7 minutes left the ref blows a call on 3rd down. Mike Peterson clearly did not hold anyone. Saints win with ref help i have never seen a luckier team in my life(i lied i seen the Cowboys). Falcons should have won by 10 instead they lose. Saints are last years Titans they will get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs. Falcons will surprise people cause refs rob us every game can they? We will easily beat the Saints by 20+ in the GA Dome. Can't wait to bet grands galore on the Falcons in that game.
     
    buckeye61
    buckeye61
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 6128
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:33 AM ET #195

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye61:

    Well I've got major $ on NO -4.5 and over 49 AND a little less on Atl  +18.5 and over 49.  Hope to middle it. Yes, I'm a degenerate at times! If the game comes in under 49 I'm fucked.... 

                    HUGE win when teasers middle

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye61:

    Well I've got major $ on NO -4.5 and over 49 AND a little less on Atl  +18.5 and over 49.  Hope to middle it. Yes, I'm a degenerate at times! If the game comes in under 49 I'm fucked.... 

                    HUGE win when teasers middle

     
    pickinvet
    pickinvet
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 917
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:41 AM ET #196

    Great game and Great win took primetime plays to 13-2 with this one, Congrats to those who hit on this crazy game, and if you didn't there are plenty of games next week
    Reply
    Great game and Great win took primetime plays to 13-2 with this one, Congrats to those who hit on this crazy game, and if you didn't there are plenty of games next week
     
    buckeye61
    buckeye61
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 6128
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 12:45 AM ET #197

    Quote Originally Posted by TORONTO:

     

    You can go change your shorts now

    I think you're O K.

    Heh heh!  Yeah, I was feeling pretty good at the half.  When Atlanta scored quickly 3rd Q I knew I wouldn't need a change of underwear. Would win at least one bet. You must know I wanted Atlanta to score as much as they did to force NO to do the same. When the falcons struck first early 1st Q I was happy even though I needed the Saints to cover 4.5 eventually. It's funny, the 1st Q normally (not always of course) dictates the course of the game as far as the total or over/under.

    Seemed like the game would never end though. Replay is really abating the flow of the games, but you don't want to get screwed by a bad call either. Over an hour to play 15 min is nuts!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TORONTO:

     

    You can go change your shorts now

    I think you're O K.

    Heh heh!  Yeah, I was feeling pretty good at the half.  When Atlanta scored quickly 3rd Q I knew I wouldn't need a change of underwear. Would win at least one bet. You must know I wanted Atlanta to score as much as they did to force NO to do the same. When the falcons struck first early 1st Q I was happy even though I needed the Saints to cover 4.5 eventually. It's funny, the 1st Q normally (not always of course) dictates the course of the game as far as the total or over/under.

    Seemed like the game would never end though. Replay is really abating the flow of the games, but you don't want to get screwed by a bad call either. Over an hour to play 15 min is nuts!

     
    buckeye61
    buckeye61
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 6128
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 2:21 AM ET #198

    Quote Originally Posted by emajn:

    as usual you are still a JACKASS

                                  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by emajn:

    as usual you are still a JACKASS

                                  

     
     
    StevenGA1011
    StevenGA1011
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 6405
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2009 - 2:56 PM ET #199

    Watching Shockey win is almost as painful as seeing Petrino coach a win. Did NO win or was it handed to them by Matty Ice? I would answer with the latter last 2-3 games running into a learning curve that we didn't see last year because he and Flacco just had  seasons that are so rare for rooks..which is even more astounding both of them occurred in the same year. Ryan will more than likely get back on track and I'm sure he took some valuable lessons from the performance last night because that L belongs to him.   
    Reply
    Watching Shockey win is almost as painful as seeing Petrino coach a win. Did NO win or was it handed to them by Matty Ice? I would answer with the latter last 2-3 games running into a learning curve that we didn't see last year because he and Flacco just had  seasons that are so rare for rooks..which is even more astounding both of them occurred in the same year. Ryan will more than likely get back on track and I'm sure he took some valuable lessons from the performance last night because that L belongs to him.   
    All Forums | Pro Football
    «First Previous 123 ... 678

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,287
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,469
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,722
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,258
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 126
    • Trump's legacy? 32,962
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,178
    • Trump lies so much. 22,912

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.