Atlanta at New Orleans (11/02/2009)
Saints are the real deal they are the G-state warriors of the nfl with the way they score.And they play D.Atl is good to but i think NO covers there on fire.
NO-10
GLTA
Saints are the real deal they are the G-state warriors of the nfl with the way they score.And they play D.Atl is good to but i think NO covers there on fire.
NO-10
GLTA
new orleans -10.5 .
i hope you guys fade bobseger all his picks are wrong
Yeah I should stick with college. I can't get a grip on the pro's.
new orleans -10.5 .
i hope you guys fade bobseger all his picks are wrong
Yeah I should stick with college. I can't get a grip on the pro's.
Both the side and total are inflated around 3 points at the opening these will keep getting pushed in that direction at which point I'll take the extra 7 in that direction and get over a couple key numbers. This isn't a sucker bet at all, dont get me wrong nothing is guaranteed but I'm throwing out "what I think" about these teams and games and looking for the play with the best % chance to win.
Both the side and total are inflated around 3 points at the opening these will keep getting pushed in that direction at which point I'll take the extra 7 in that direction and get over a couple key numbers. This isn't a sucker bet at all, dont get me wrong nothing is guaranteed but I'm throwing out "what I think" about these teams and games and looking for the play with the best % chance to win.
new orleans -10.5 .
i hope you guys fade bobseger all his picks are wrong
Yeah. Don't listen to me, listen to the guy who signs in with multiple names and talks to himself all the time...PRoZ.
new orleans -10.5 .
i hope you guys fade bobseger all his picks are wrong
Yeah. Don't listen to me, listen to the guy who signs in with multiple names and talks to himself all the time...PRoZ.
one of the best things to do is capping games is not to listen to what the experts have to say about games. i mean every expers said oakland upset of the week when they played the jets. ![]()
not here not now i will take the safe bet and that is drew brees. hell ill even take the saints by 14
one of the best things to do is capping games is not to listen to what the experts have to say about games. i mean every expers said oakland upset of the week when they played the jets. ![]()
not here not now i will take the safe bet and that is drew brees. hell ill even take the saints by 14
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,627
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,879
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,755
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,258
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 130
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,239
- Trump lies so much. 22,912
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
