Atlanta at New Orleans (11/02/2009)
Geaux Saints Geaux... by 13... ;)
No team has kept the Saints offense in check for four quarters, and the Falcons don't look like a candidate to be the first. Pass defence and the last 2 outings for Ryan were not great
Controlling the ball in the DOME? This place will be screaming their lungs out ..
Geaux Saints Geaux... by 13... ;)
No team has kept the Saints offense in check for four quarters, and the Falcons don't look like a candidate to be the first. Pass defence and the last 2 outings for Ryan were not great
Controlling the ball in the DOME? This place will be screaming their lungs out ..
Everyone has some good thoughts on this game but do not over think this one. This is a lock and if you want to make ![]()
![]()
![]()
Take the Saints on this one. Atlanta was exposed last week against a middle of the road team in the Cowboys. Final Score.......................
Atlanta 17 New Orleans 45
the use of that L-word is not encouraged here..... as we have all seen, and know.. there is no such thing as a LOCK.. if there was, this wouldn't be gambling and we would all be very very rich..
Everyone has some good thoughts on this game but do not over think this one. This is a lock and if you want to make ![]()
![]()
![]()
Take the Saints on this one. Atlanta was exposed last week against a middle of the road team in the Cowboys. Final Score.......................
Atlanta 17 New Orleans 45
the use of that L-word is not encouraged here..... as we have all seen, and know.. there is no such thing as a LOCK.. if there was, this wouldn't be gambling and we would all be very very rich..
the use of that L-word is not encouraged here..... as we have all seen, and know.. there is no such thing as a LOCK.. if there was, this wouldn't be gambling and we would all be very very rich..
the use of that L-word is not encouraged here..... as we have all seen, and know.. there is no such thing as a LOCK.. if there was, this wouldn't be gambling and we would all be very very rich..
Last weeks game was a fluke for both teams. I have never seen a luckier team in my life then the Dallas Cowboys. No i am not making excuses either because the Falcons should have drove down there throats all game. The Falcons problems every week are fumbles in the opponents territory. We should be blowing teams out easily. Now about luck, Tony Romo should change his last name to Luck. Dude is not good at all. He should have been sacked atleast 7 times. He's lucky we have so many defensive injuries. Teams like Giants and Eagles eat him up alive. He is not good nor is the team but enough about them they will be lucky to win 7 games.
As for the Falcons... injuries hurt. 3 starters on defense injured. Everyone should expect the Falcons to give up atleast 21 points a game. The offense should be getting atleast 40. Mike Smith will have the team ready. You'll see. We won't lose by more then 7 if we indeed lose which will probably happen because the team decides to not show up on prime time games. Falcons may not be contenders to some people but i can gaurantee anybody on these forums that the Saints will EASILY lose to the following teams in the NFC in the playoffs when it matters most: Eagles and Giants - teams that show up , and probably the Vikings ... So don't get too happy about the Saints in the regular season. They will falter.
Falcons will win a superbowl in the next 3 years and thats all i care about the most so you go ahead and bet who ever you want weekly , in the end ill have my satisfaction when i go partying for weeks. within 3 years... thats something i'll bank on
Last weeks game was a fluke for both teams. I have never seen a luckier team in my life then the Dallas Cowboys. No i am not making excuses either because the Falcons should have drove down there throats all game. The Falcons problems every week are fumbles in the opponents territory. We should be blowing teams out easily. Now about luck, Tony Romo should change his last name to Luck. Dude is not good at all. He should have been sacked atleast 7 times. He's lucky we have so many defensive injuries. Teams like Giants and Eagles eat him up alive. He is not good nor is the team but enough about them they will be lucky to win 7 games.
As for the Falcons... injuries hurt. 3 starters on defense injured. Everyone should expect the Falcons to give up atleast 21 points a game. The offense should be getting atleast 40. Mike Smith will have the team ready. You'll see. We won't lose by more then 7 if we indeed lose which will probably happen because the team decides to not show up on prime time games. Falcons may not be contenders to some people but i can gaurantee anybody on these forums that the Saints will EASILY lose to the following teams in the NFC in the playoffs when it matters most: Eagles and Giants - teams that show up , and probably the Vikings ... So don't get too happy about the Saints in the regular season. They will falter.
Falcons will win a superbowl in the next 3 years and thats all i care about the most so you go ahead and bet who ever you want weekly , in the end ill have my satisfaction when i go partying for weeks. within 3 years... thats something i'll bank on
I love ATL here.....
getting 11.5?
come on ATL is a great football team.... this is a division opponent....
gonna be a close match... it's MNF ladies and gentlemen....
anything can happen
I like the UNDER... I feel like the Books smartened up to the MNF OVER TREND and gave us a line that says "i dare you to take the OVER"
well I like the UNDER... but I don't know if I have the balls to take it...
dare I reverse ATL in the UNDER?
GL TO ALL!
I love ATL here.....
getting 11.5?
come on ATL is a great football team.... this is a division opponent....
gonna be a close match... it's MNF ladies and gentlemen....
anything can happen
I like the UNDER... I feel like the Books smartened up to the MNF OVER TREND and gave us a line that says "i dare you to take the OVER"
well I like the UNDER... but I don't know if I have the balls to take it...
dare I reverse ATL in the UNDER?
GL TO ALL!
If there is such thing as a trap, the over in this game is just that. I'm not saying that it can't go over 56, but more often than not, when a game is dubbed as being a shootout like this, the under hits. I think Atlanta is better than they showed last week, but I also think NO isn't as good as they've looked the last few weeks. Also, divisional games are played closer and to a lower total than non-divisional games. With that said, the Saints still scare me with the amount of points they have been putting up. Here's my plays for tonight. Im throwing in an NBA game with each teaser...
Atlanta +22 Under 66 Nets +14
NO -2 Over 46 Jazz -1
If there is such thing as a trap, the over in this game is just that. I'm not saying that it can't go over 56, but more often than not, when a game is dubbed as being a shootout like this, the under hits. I think Atlanta is better than they showed last week, but I also think NO isn't as good as they've looked the last few weeks. Also, divisional games are played closer and to a lower total than non-divisional games. With that said, the Saints still scare me with the amount of points they have been putting up. Here's my plays for tonight. Im throwing in an NBA game with each teaser...
Atlanta +22 Under 66 Nets +14
NO -2 Over 46 Jazz -1
[Quote: Originally Posted by Ch33z]
YoYoooYoYOYOoo Mad TyTe Shiet yo..fizzle my nizzle thats whats up...yall know what i mean....
dude we talk plain english here
yo, grasshopper,can you say cajun french in english? yep dats what i thought, no sarcasism, or racism up in here,just picks. go play some nintendo or somethig...WHO DAT ..WHO DAT..WHO DAT SAY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS. BEST OF LUCK LOSER.
[Quote: Originally Posted by Ch33z]
YoYoooYoYOYOoo Mad TyTe Shiet yo..fizzle my nizzle thats whats up...yall know what i mean....
dude we talk plain english here
yo, grasshopper,can you say cajun french in english? yep dats what i thought, no sarcasism, or racism up in here,just picks. go play some nintendo or somethig...WHO DAT ..WHO DAT..WHO DAT SAY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS. BEST OF LUCK LOSER.
the final score will =48 points or less or 62 points or more just because of the 6 point teasers, that is a guarentee. Not going to post what im playing till closer to game.
the final score will =48 points or less or 62 points or more just because of the 6 point teasers, that is a guarentee. Not going to post what im playing till closer to game.
Comon, the "Lock: of the week in on the "Redskin". I miss them dearly for all the money that I made from them. This week they wont loose.. LOL Just Joking.
Monday night special... OVER.
Got to ride that trend, I dont see why we should not be.
Comon, the "Lock: of the week in on the "Redskin". I miss them dearly for all the money that I made from them. This week they wont loose.. LOL Just Joking.
Monday night special... OVER.
Got to ride that trend, I dont see why we should not be.
NO minus 22 +400 pick of the day
This is why im taking Atlanta + the points, i think the Over hits today.
Atlanta 27 - 31 New Orleans
"mcdrake", first post since you join this site on 2004? wtf? nice first post man.
NO minus 22 +400 pick of the day
This is why im taking Atlanta + the points, i think the Over hits today.
Atlanta 27 - 31 New Orleans
"mcdrake", first post since you join this site on 2004? wtf? nice first post man.
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN
A MOMENT OF SILENCE. . . .
Some called him a Dumb ass....
His wife called him dumb but not stupid... (posted in his own words)
Some called him a douche bag ...
I called him the huntchback of Covers Dame....
The boy was famous for making a fool out of himself for his "No way in Hell " posts,picking heavy favorites , paying the consequences that pro cappers and novices avoided.
The boy had unusual problems with numbers,declaring to this forum that he was 3 -0 in the very beginning of the baseball season,when he was quoted ,making the very first post of 09,saying "What an honor it was to be the first one to post" LoL
Excuse me...LoL...Needless to say,he lost that one picking against the Braves...So 3 and 0 ? lol
Thinking the Krause to be extinct,no longer posting his "No way in Hell" posts due to ridicule and monetary loss. He resurfaced from his hole in the ground with vengeance, targetting the Reverend Easypics who had exposed the Krause as a fraud and an idiot for using multiple user names.
His clumsy tirade and vengeance was short lived when he unsuccesfully picked against Reverend easy 's pic , Taking the Titans over the Jets. LoL
After disapearing once again in his hole for a month, The Krause resurfaced with newly found nit wited vigor , posting n' boasting how he " loaded up" all along , against Reverend easy's pics,claiming to make money to recupe his losses from " Hell"
Unfortunately for the Krause, he picked the Jets against the Reverend's pick of betting Miami on the money line yesterday. Furthermore, Reverend Easy went 3 and 0 bringing his 3 week winning streak to 19 and 5. Profitable for friends but not so much for the Krause.
I will no longer quote others who have insulted him, I will not even remember him as the Duke of Dumbsworthy or the Huntchback of Coversdame...I shall ,as I trust you shall too, Simply remember him as...
" THE KRAUSE "
R I P
![]()
[__
__]
![]()
" Duhh...No way in hell I lose this one"
Congats on the Dolphins yesterday!
No need to whine like a little school girl though!
Must be your feminine side coming out once again!
![]()
![]()
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN
A MOMENT OF SILENCE. . . .
Some called him a Dumb ass....
His wife called him dumb but not stupid... (posted in his own words)
Some called him a douche bag ...
I called him the huntchback of Covers Dame....
The boy was famous for making a fool out of himself for his "No way in Hell " posts,picking heavy favorites , paying the consequences that pro cappers and novices avoided.
The boy had unusual problems with numbers,declaring to this forum that he was 3 -0 in the very beginning of the baseball season,when he was quoted ,making the very first post of 09,saying "What an honor it was to be the first one to post" LoL
Excuse me...LoL...Needless to say,he lost that one picking against the Braves...So 3 and 0 ? lol
Thinking the Krause to be extinct,no longer posting his "No way in Hell" posts due to ridicule and monetary loss. He resurfaced from his hole in the ground with vengeance, targetting the Reverend Easypics who had exposed the Krause as a fraud and an idiot for using multiple user names.
His clumsy tirade and vengeance was short lived when he unsuccesfully picked against Reverend easy 's pic , Taking the Titans over the Jets. LoL
After disapearing once again in his hole for a month, The Krause resurfaced with newly found nit wited vigor , posting n' boasting how he " loaded up" all along , against Reverend easy's pics,claiming to make money to recupe his losses from " Hell"
Unfortunately for the Krause, he picked the Jets against the Reverend's pick of betting Miami on the money line yesterday. Furthermore, Reverend Easy went 3 and 0 bringing his 3 week winning streak to 19 and 5. Profitable for friends but not so much for the Krause.
I will no longer quote others who have insulted him, I will not even remember him as the Duke of Dumbsworthy or the Huntchback of Coversdame...I shall ,as I trust you shall too, Simply remember him as...
" THE KRAUSE "
R I P
![]()
[__
__]
![]()
" Duhh...No way in hell I lose this one"
Congats on the Dolphins yesterday!
No need to whine like a little school girl though!
Must be your feminine side coming out once again!
![]()
![]()
I have a lot of solid reasons for this play which I won't get into unless you really want me too. But long story short, my numbers are showing the most likely outcome is a single digit game with both teams scoring in the 20s
Why the hell would you tease this game then??????
I have a lot of solid reasons for this play which I won't get into unless you really want me too. But long story short, my numbers are showing the most likely outcome is a single digit game with both teams scoring in the 20s
Why the hell would you tease this game then??????
this is a team that lost from dallas by more than 10 points.
why can't you simply see this as a blow out? if dallas scored 37 on atlanta then the cool brees will strike them by 60. no matter how bad the saints d will play, they will win and cover. new orleans -17
this is a team that lost from dallas by more than 10 points.
why can't you simply see this as a blow out? if dallas scored 37 on atlanta then the cool brees will strike them by 60. no matter how bad the saints d will play, they will win and cover. new orleans -17
Comon, the "Lock: of the week in on the "Redskin". I miss them dearly for all the money that I made from them. This week they wont loose.. LOL Just Joking.
Monday night special... OVER.
Got to ride that trend, I dont see why we should not be.
cause it's 55 and half freakin points LOLOL....
I have been winning on the MNF trend every week except for the Dallas/Carolina game... how long can this trend keep up....
Good Luck to you...
I'm gonna bet this with the logic that Vegas stepped up their Monday Night OVER/UNDER game...
and pray that the burner TURNER eats some clock...
NO 31- ATL 23
Comon, the "Lock: of the week in on the "Redskin". I miss them dearly for all the money that I made from them. This week they wont loose.. LOL Just Joking.
Monday night special... OVER.
Got to ride that trend, I dont see why we should not be.
cause it's 55 and half freakin points LOLOL....
I have been winning on the MNF trend every week except for the Dallas/Carolina game... how long can this trend keep up....
Good Luck to you...
I'm gonna bet this with the logic that Vegas stepped up their Monday Night OVER/UNDER game...
and pray that the burner TURNER eats some clock...
NO 31- ATL 23
Atlanta is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 17 of Atlanta's last 25 games on the road
Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Atlanta is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 17 of Atlanta's last 25 games on the road
Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
If there is such thing as a trap, the over in this game is just that. I'm not saying that it can't go over 56, but more often than not, when a game is dubbed as being a shootout like this, the under hits. I think Atlanta is better than they showed last week, but I also think NO isn't as good as they've looked the last few weeks. Also, divisional games are played closer and to a lower total than non-divisional games. With that said, the Saints still scare me with the amount of points they have been putting up. Here's my plays for tonight. Im throwing in an NBA game with each teaser...
Atlanta +22 Under 66 Nets +14
NO -2 Over 46 Jazz -1
I been saying this to myself all day, and STILL, I can't seem to not take the OVER here. I hear what your saying when a game is dubbed a "shoot-out" then goes way under, BUT, I've also seen a game go over that Vegas is daring you to take the Over, Especially on MNF!!!
BOL on your plays!!
If there is such thing as a trap, the over in this game is just that. I'm not saying that it can't go over 56, but more often than not, when a game is dubbed as being a shootout like this, the under hits. I think Atlanta is better than they showed last week, but I also think NO isn't as good as they've looked the last few weeks. Also, divisional games are played closer and to a lower total than non-divisional games. With that said, the Saints still scare me with the amount of points they have been putting up. Here's my plays for tonight. Im throwing in an NBA game with each teaser...
Atlanta +22 Under 66 Nets +14
NO -2 Over 46 Jazz -1
I been saying this to myself all day, and STILL, I can't seem to not take the OVER here. I hear what your saying when a game is dubbed a "shoot-out" then goes way under, BUT, I've also seen a game go over that Vegas is daring you to take the Over, Especially on MNF!!!
BOL on your plays!!
I do know N.O WILL win, but i think the chalk is to much here.
I do know N.O WILL win, but i think the chalk is to much here.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,287
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,469
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,722
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,258
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 126
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,178
- Trump lies so much. 22,912
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
