Wmi...there a lot of one trick ponies here...guys like this Doja can only stick to one thing at a time...say to them even one time "fakenews" or #maga# and they have to immediately double up on their meds and are on suicide watch again
The Official "Ban the SAF" Thread
[Quote: Originally Posted by wmi799
Oh gosh, golly gee you sure are funny[/Quote]
Thx bud. Alright Hardy Boys, I’ll let you two get back to cracking the case on all these aliases and brushing up on the Covers Manifesto. As you were
#maga
[Quote: Originally Posted by wmi799
Oh gosh, golly gee you sure are funny[/Quote]
Thx bud. Alright Hardy Boys, I’ll let you two get back to cracking the case on all these aliases and brushing up on the Covers Manifesto. As you were
#maga
Hardy Boys! Man, you are good. Well, you go back to spanking to your Hillary posters and all will be good
How many times since November 2016 do you think Hillary has "fallen" due to her hidden medical state while she was running for the Presidency? Im sure dopes like this wannabe Don Lemon Doja could do some reporting on all the stories the media choose to sweep under the rug, or with the Clintons, bury deep in the woods 6ft underground as so many people magically have just vanish and disappeared without a trace over so many years now when someone gets too close to the Clinton truth.
Hardy Boys! Man, you are good. Well, you go back to spanking to your Hillary posters and all will be good
How many times since November 2016 do you think Hillary has "fallen" due to her hidden medical state while she was running for the Presidency? Im sure dopes like this wannabe Don Lemon Doja could do some reporting on all the stories the media choose to sweep under the rug, or with the Clintons, bury deep in the woods 6ft underground as so many people magically have just vanish and disappeared without a trace over so many years now when someone gets too close to the Clinton truth.
Posted: 9 minutes ago "Quote" I voted for Trump. As a small business owner I usually vote republican. Nice try though
Posted: 9 minutes ago "Quote" I voted for Trump. As a small business owner I usually vote republican. Nice try though
[[/Quote] I see though, you keep coming back here though. Just because you voted for Trump does not matter. Enjoy those posters![/Quote]
Calling someone a Hillary supporter is fighting words so I had to clear that up. You’re in to looking up past posts so have at it.
And stick to ratting to the mods wmi, comedy was never your strong suit
[[/Quote] I see though, you keep coming back here though. Just because you voted for Trump does not matter. Enjoy those posters![/Quote]
Calling someone a Hillary supporter is fighting words so I had to clear that up. You’re in to looking up past posts so have at it.
And stick to ratting to the mods wmi, comedy was never your strong suit
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,363
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 228
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,796
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,480
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,785
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 612
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
