Some clown in the NFL Forum just posted this Stat
Don't mush an entire trend Hound. Only you could bring these types of trends to a halt.
Hound could stop a train
Don't mush an entire trend Hound. Only you could bring these types of trends to a halt.
Hound could stop a train
You think I give a shit you dumbfuck?
What I said would happen did.
He reloaded 3 days in a row. If he would have listened to me, he could have saved close to $1000 in losses. ![]()
You think I give a shit you dumbfuck?
What I said would happen did.
He reloaded 3 days in a row. If he would have listened to me, he could have saved close to $1000 in losses. ![]()
You think I give a shit you dumbfuck?
What I said would happen did.
He reloaded 3 days in a row. If he would have listened to me, he could have saved close to $1000 in losses. ![]()
You think I give a shit you dumbfuck?
What I said would happen did.
He reloaded 3 days in a row. If he would have listened to me, he could have saved close to $1000 in losses. ![]()
The punk doesn't get it and never will.
Don't bother explaining the gambling code to someone that doesn't gamble.
It's like trying to teach a six-year-old Chinese algebra.
The punk doesn't get it and never will.
Don't bother explaining the gambling code to someone that doesn't gamble.
It's like trying to teach a six-year-old Chinese algebra.
The punk doesn't get it and never will.
How come DAD never says anything to me about that thread? ![]()
You wanna know why? Because DAD knows I was right. ![]()
And just to remind you of something. That thread wasn't even about bashing DAD for losing. It was about you PBoxNation clowns not knowing anything about money management.
As if staying positive in DAD's thread is going to stop him from losing?
The guy's been losing his ass for 2 years straight and he goes on a streak and I tell him to take a break and enjoy the money and you assclowns get all over me for it. ![]()
The punk doesn't get it and never will.
How come DAD never says anything to me about that thread? ![]()
You wanna know why? Because DAD knows I was right. ![]()
And just to remind you of something. That thread wasn't even about bashing DAD for losing. It was about you PBoxNation clowns not knowing anything about money management.
As if staying positive in DAD's thread is going to stop him from losing?
The guy's been losing his ass for 2 years straight and he goes on a streak and I tell him to take a break and enjoy the money and you assclowns get all over me for it. ![]()
Don't bother explaining the gambling code to someone that doesn't gamble.
It's like trying to teach a six-year-old Chinese algebra.
Don't bother explaining the gambling code to someone that doesn't gamble.
It's like trying to teach a six-year-old Chinese algebra.
Don't bother explaining the gambling code to someone that doesn't gamble.
It's like trying to teach a six-year-old Chinese algebra.
The gambling code says don't bash a guy for losing. That's not what I did. I gave DAD some good advice. I was bashing you fuckers who came in that thread and gave me shit for giving DAD that advice.
And by the way, if the gambling code says don't bash a guy when they lose, how come you assholes always come in my GreyhoundSports threads and give me a hard time when I lose. ![]()
Don't bother explaining the gambling code to someone that doesn't gamble.
It's like trying to teach a six-year-old Chinese algebra.
The gambling code says don't bash a guy for losing. That's not what I did. I gave DAD some good advice. I was bashing you fuckers who came in that thread and gave me shit for giving DAD that advice.
And by the way, if the gambling code says don't bash a guy when they lose, how come you assholes always come in my GreyhoundSports threads and give me a hard time when I lose. ![]()
And just to remind you of something. That thread wasn't even about bashing DAD for losing. It was about you PBoxNation clowns not knowing anything about money management.
I've forgotten more about money management then you know.
But, the hypocrisy of some people who jumped on Hounds back over theat thread is laughable.
And just to remind you of something. That thread wasn't even about bashing DAD for losing. It was about you PBoxNation clowns not knowing anything about money management.
I've forgotten more about money management then you know.
But, the hypocrisy of some people who jumped on Hounds back over theat thread is laughable.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 513
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,396
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
