Fla -3....Miss should be short
Bama -13 Cocks D is trash
Ducks O 62 Cyrax Special
3-3 YTD
Car -2.5 Browns back to earth
Hou -2.5 Last chance
Jax -3 HF gets them back on track
4-2 YTD ![]()
Fla -3....Miss should be short
Bama -13 Cocks D is trash
Ducks O 62 Cyrax Special
3-3 YTD
Car -2.5 Browns back to earth
Hou -2.5 Last chance
Jax -3 HF gets them back on track
4-2 YTD ![]()
Fla -3....Miss should be short
Bama -13 Cocks D is trash
Ducks O 62 Cyrax Special
3-3 YTD
Car -2.5 Browns back to earth
Hou -2.5 Last chance
Jax -3 HF gets them back on track
4-2 YTD ![]()
The Saints have the 32nd run defense per dvoa.
I'm thinking that Jeanty and that revamped o line are a very lively dog.
Indoors, the Vegas Raiders will feel comfortable.
![]()
The Saints have the 32nd run defense per dvoa.
I'm thinking that Jeanty and that revamped o line are a very lively dog.
Indoors, the Vegas Raiders will feel comfortable.
![]()
@Biscuiteater1
Last year Jeanty got hit behind the line of scrimmage more than any other RB. That o line was a disaster.
They are much improved this year, and Jeanty is Uber talented.
I won't think the Saints are good at stopping the run until they prove they can
@Biscuiteater1
Last year Jeanty got hit behind the line of scrimmage more than any other RB. That o line was a disaster.
They are much improved this year, and Jeanty is Uber talented.
I won't think the Saints are good at stopping the run until they prove they can
Raiders #8 in defensive dvoa. 7th against the pass with the 29th lowest blitz rate. They're getting home with rushing 4.
Saints, #20 defensive dvoa.
If the total is low, it's correlated with the dog imo
![]()
Raiders #8 in defensive dvoa. 7th against the pass with the 29th lowest blitz rate. They're getting home with rushing 4.
Saints, #20 defensive dvoa.
If the total is low, it's correlated with the dog imo
![]()
I have no doubt this isn't last years Raiders. Stats don't lie but can be misleading.That #4 against the pass has a good possibility of rising after Sunday, I like their chances here. ![]()
I have no doubt this isn't last years Raiders. Stats don't lie but can be misleading.That #4 against the pass has a good possibility of rising after Sunday, I like their chances here. ![]()
