Kentucky plus 16.5 AM not that good
NC plus 3 win outright
Miss plus 3 Cyrax Special
1-2 YTD
NE -5.5 Steelers suck
Hou-2.5 D needs to wake up
Den -2.5 Must win early
2-1 YTD ![]()
Kentucky plus 16.5 AM not that good
NC plus 3 win outright
Miss plus 3 Cyrax Special
1-2 YTD
NE -5.5 Steelers suck
Hou-2.5 D needs to wake up
Den -2.5 Must win early
2-1 YTD ![]()
Kentucky plus 16.5 AM not that good
NC plus 3 win outright
Miss plus 3 Cyrax Special
1-2 YTD
NE -5.5 Steelers suck
Hou-2.5 D needs to wake up
Den -2.5 Must win early
2-1 YTD ![]()
I had Kentuck down as a play..they didn't make the cut. I have no idea how they go from being up on Bama and holding them to 13, 1st half points to get shut out in the 2nd and give up 33. ![]()
I had Kentuck down as a play..they didn't make the cut. I have no idea how they go from being up on Bama and holding them to 13, 1st half points to get shut out in the 2nd and give up 33. ![]()
You are gonna get tackled why not just take a knee and end the game, has to be in the top 10 dumbest decisions in the history of CB, probably so Stoopid he doesn't know rain is wet.
You are gonna get tackled why not just take a knee and end the game, has to be in the top 10 dumbest decisions in the history of CB, probably so Stoopid he doesn't know rain is wet.
I'm being 100% honest here. If I was the A.D. and could not find evidence of the coach instructing him to drop back and maybe take a step to the left or right then take a knee, so help me I would fire him tomorrow. Now i'm not cruel I fix him up with some severance but he would be gone. That game was in the bag. ![]()
I'm being 100% honest here. If I was the A.D. and could not find evidence of the coach instructing him to drop back and maybe take a step to the left or right then take a knee, so help me I would fire him tomorrow. Now i'm not cruel I fix him up with some severance but he would be gone. That game was in the bag. ![]()
They made him drop back 58 times.
They couldn't run for shit, the Bengals made them 1 dimensional.
They made him drop back 58 times.
They couldn't run for shit, the Bengals made them 1 dimensional.
3 new coaches in the division. It's theirs to lose.
How about Todd Monken scratching a win for the Browns yesterday? Who saw that coming?
Who saw the Ravens slipping at home vs the Saints?
The Steelers are terrible in every aspect of the game. Typical Aaron Rodgers was blaming everyone but himself post game...
Mike Mccarthy and Arod are dinosaurs. They're going nowhere fast.
![]()
3 new coaches in the division. It's theirs to lose.
How about Todd Monken scratching a win for the Browns yesterday? Who saw that coming?
Who saw the Ravens slipping at home vs the Saints?
The Steelers are terrible in every aspect of the game. Typical Aaron Rodgers was blaming everyone but himself post game...
Mike Mccarthy and Arod are dinosaurs. They're going nowhere fast.
![]()
