[Quote: Originally Posted by Raider63] Not getting any help from the stripes tonight. 2nd bad call of the night cost 2 td [Refs keeping Saints drives alve for them tonight. Seems so obvious. That cannot be a catch]
[Quote: Originally Posted by Raider63] Not getting any help from the stripes tonight. 2nd bad call of the night cost 2 td [Refs keeping Saints drives alve for them tonight. Seems so obvious. That cannot be a catch]
C is right. NFL team owners who share all the profits - hate when some team makes a habit out of winning away and underperforming at home. It is a bad business
Jerry Jones looked livid about his team's road win on Sunday night.
So Many gullible people here.
Quote Originally Posted by vagaswikileaks:
C is right. NFL team owners who share all the profits - hate when some team makes a habit out of winning away and underperforming at home. It is a bad business
Jerry Jones looked livid about his team's road win on Sunday night.
Let me understand this fairy tale: This kid got canned in Vegas, so now he's going to extract his revenge by taking Vegas down by giving out free picks on this site? Really? Please, no sheep responses telling me what a great week he had.
Let me understand this fairy tale: This kid got canned in Vegas, so now he's going to extract his revenge by taking Vegas down by giving out free picks on this site? Really? Please, no sheep responses telling me what a great week he had.
Thank YOU Phixer, I was able to use your Bills pick for a win. McLovin those 10 unit pics!!!! Unfortunately, I didn't your Ravens pick prior to kick off, but great pick nonetheless!!
Thank YOU Phixer, I was able to use your Bills pick for a win. McLovin those 10 unit pics!!!! Unfortunately, I didn't your Ravens pick prior to kick off, but great pick nonetheless!!
Phixer, is there somewhere that you are posting your picks that does an auto refresh or auto email? I hit refresh like a mad man on this website prior to game time every Monday and Thursday night before game time, but with so many people on this site, I don't always get your pics before kick off.
Just like I saw you do last year at the end of the season, your about to get super hot, so I want to ride your pics til the end of the season.
Phixer, is there somewhere that you are posting your picks that does an auto refresh or auto email? I hit refresh like a mad man on this website prior to game time every Monday and Thursday night before game time, but with so many people on this site, I don't always get your pics before kick off.
Just like I saw you do last year at the end of the season, your about to get super hot, so I want to ride your pics til the end of the season.
Aw Phex! I mean Lex . It's the curse of super villains everywhere- megalomania insanity. Despicable you and your army of tiny minions. "He's mostly harmless but he believes himself to be King of Las Vegas. Wanders around all day conversing with imaginary crowds of loyal vassals. He had a brilliant future once but now, sadly, Mad as a Hatter. We let him wander around because he amuses the children" I hear you saying in your other voice," Gee Phixxer, your the greatest! Now if there was just someplace else I could go to get all your wonderfulness first hand! Like a web.... we... w-sigh,.. uh" Don't say it, Phix, they'll put you back in the rubber room. I and surely many others would miss your wild and crazy antics.
Aw Phex! I mean Lex . It's the curse of super villains everywhere- megalomania insanity. Despicable you and your army of tiny minions. "He's mostly harmless but he believes himself to be King of Las Vegas. Wanders around all day conversing with imaginary crowds of loyal vassals. He had a brilliant future once but now, sadly, Mad as a Hatter. We let him wander around because he amuses the children" I hear you saying in your other voice," Gee Phixxer, your the greatest! Now if there was just someplace else I could go to get all your wonderfulness first hand! Like a web.... we... w-sigh,.. uh" Don't say it, Phix, they'll put you back in the rubber room. I and surely many others would miss your wild and crazy antics.