Phixer's NFL Continued
At this stage of the season the Patriots and Billicheck know that at the end of the AFC road there will be a Bronco QB waiting for them and no matter how you promote Andrew Luck - he's not in Brady-Manning league. He never will be. Today you will see why.
This is a 5 Units Play
NE Patriots ML +130
At this stage of the season the Patriots and Billicheck know that at the end of the AFC road there will be a Bronco QB waiting for them and no matter how you promote Andrew Luck - he's not in Brady-Manning league. He never will be. Today you will see why.
This is a 5 Units Play
NE Patriots ML +130
NFL Week 11: KC Chiefs vs SEA Seahawks
The Chiefs at home are a better team than the Seahawks away.
This is a 5 Units Play
KC Chiefs ML -135
NFL Week 11: KC Chiefs vs SEA Seahawks
The Chiefs at home are a better team than the Seahawks away.
This is a 5 Units Play
KC Chiefs ML -135
NFL Week 11 SNF: IND Colts vs NE Patriots Totals
The Patriots to score in both half is only -1000. Say what????????? You mean I can put up a 100K in one of the Vegas hotels to win 10K only for the Pats to score in both halves?
This is a 5 Units Play
Under 58 -110
NFL Week 11 SNF: IND Colts vs NE Patriots Totals
The Patriots to score in both half is only -1000. Say what????????? You mean I can put up a 100K in one of the Vegas hotels to win 10K only for the Pats to score in both halves?
This is a 5 Units Play
Under 58 -110
NFL Week 11 SNF: IND Colts vs NE Patriots
At this stage of the season the Patriots and Billicheck know that at the end of the AFC road there will be a Bronco QB waiting for them and no matter how you promote Andrew Luck - he's not in Brady-Manning league. He never will be. Today you will see why.
This is a 5 Units Play
NE Patriots ML +130
NFL Week 11 SNF: IND Colts vs NE Patriots
At this stage of the season the Patriots and Billicheck know that at the end of the AFC road there will be a Bronco QB waiting for them and no matter how you promote Andrew Luck - he's not in Brady-Manning league. He never will be. Today you will see why.
This is a 5 Units Play
NE Patriots ML +130
I really hoped you'll go 6-0 this week but 5-1 is sufficiesnt enough Phixie!
I really hoped you'll go 6-0 this week but 5-1 is sufficiesnt enough Phixie!
to each is own but man everytime I see you play a under I cringe.
overs way better
enjoy watching a game you can root for both teams with it
the worst or one of the worst redzone d's (the colts)
against a hot handed brady right now who just lit up his mentor.
luck gets revenge and airs it out or brady smashes him as usual.
but colts at home ? points? yea.
patriots can air it out too ..better at that.
but ill take bady over luck anyday.
so all I see is points.
that 1st half had cats p*ssed off like the fix is in f this and I quit gambling I knew shiet would go crazy 2nd half
but hindsight sometime the best site.
F Unders
to each is own but man everytime I see you play a under I cringe.
overs way better
enjoy watching a game you can root for both teams with it
the worst or one of the worst redzone d's (the colts)
against a hot handed brady right now who just lit up his mentor.
luck gets revenge and airs it out or brady smashes him as usual.
but colts at home ? points? yea.
patriots can air it out too ..better at that.
but ill take bady over luck anyday.
so all I see is points.
that 1st half had cats p*ssed off like the fix is in f this and I quit gambling I knew shiet would go crazy 2nd half
but hindsight sometime the best site.
F Unders
to each is own but man everytime I see you play a under I cringe.
overs way better
enjoy watching a game you can root for both teams with it
the worst or one of the worst redzone d's (the colts)
against a hot handed brady right now who just lit up his mentor.
luck gets revenge and airs it out or brady smashes him as usual.
but colts at home ? points? yea.
patriots can air it out too ..better at that.
but ill take bady over luck anyday.
so all I see is points.
that 1st half had cats p*ssed off like the fix is in f this and I quit gambling I knew shiet would go crazy 2nd half
but hindsight sometime the best site.
F Unders
to each is own but man everytime I see you play a under I cringe.
overs way better
enjoy watching a game you can root for both teams with it
the worst or one of the worst redzone d's (the colts)
against a hot handed brady right now who just lit up his mentor.
luck gets revenge and airs it out or brady smashes him as usual.
but colts at home ? points? yea.
patriots can air it out too ..better at that.
but ill take bady over luck anyday.
so all I see is points.
that 1st half had cats p*ssed off like the fix is in f this and I quit gambling I knew shiet would go crazy 2nd half
but hindsight sometime the best site.
F Unders
Bro? what are you talking about?
I was speaking to phix as a friend I dont follow or fade the dude but I always check and see what he is on just to see if he see's something I might not and I take it from there.
and yea every week is different in totals...
thanks for the glimpse of brilliance but so are covers. hence the reason its called gambling
I was speaking on the reason or angle of why he thought it would go under knowing you have two good qbs and so / so defenses colts are decent d but like I said redzone is terrible and when that is a problem... believe me it usually comes into play when that team plays a high powered offense as well as playing each other in a prime time game and a few other facts but its all in the past now.
and I dont wanna make it out like im the post game gambling genius.
Phix man keep grinding brother.
Bro? what are you talking about?
I was speaking to phix as a friend I dont follow or fade the dude but I always check and see what he is on just to see if he see's something I might not and I take it from there.
and yea every week is different in totals...
thanks for the glimpse of brilliance but so are covers. hence the reason its called gambling
I was speaking on the reason or angle of why he thought it would go under knowing you have two good qbs and so / so defenses colts are decent d but like I said redzone is terrible and when that is a problem... believe me it usually comes into play when that team plays a high powered offense as well as playing each other in a prime time game and a few other facts but its all in the past now.
and I dont wanna make it out like im the post game gambling genius.
Phix man keep grinding brother.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,324
- Friday 10/02/2026 903
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,236
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,000
- Cleveland Bettors 2,715
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,361
- Week 5 Money 6,696
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,748
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
