Phixer, very impressive. Rams taking 1st half is incredible insight. Niners offense doesn't push it in for the over cover, then outta nowhere their defense takes one to the house to get the points! Are you kidding me!
I'm a Loyal follower!
Phixer, very impressive. Rams taking 1st half is incredible insight. Niners offense doesn't push it in for the over cover, then outta nowhere their defense takes one to the house to get the points! Are you kidding me!
you see, i dont understand nothing in betting and choose the bets randomely. and get lucky each time. because i dont understand nothing - i won in my first season here big, second season big and winning third season big. beginners' luck. for a third year in a row.
[LOL PHIX Reminds me of 2 For the Money where he picks and sells based on coin flip. Your a Pacino fan so I am sure you have seen it....If not must see Movie. You do more than guess. I am amazed at your writeups and insight to how the games playout. Way more times than not it is exactly what happens. I figured that defense would need to score in game last night for it to go over the total. I was able to take over 41.5 plus 406 just to cover a garbage td by Rams for covering by the hook. Would rather be on your side in a game than on the other for sure.... Thanks for all you do on here Phix most respected poster on covers by far in my humble opinion. Sorry for the clutter in your thread. Some like to bash....Others humble and appreciative of your insight. Win lose or draw]
[Quote: Originally Posted by phixer]
nah, i am giants fan. never liked the saints lol
you see, i dont understand nothing in betting and choose the bets randomely. and get lucky each time. because i dont understand nothing - i won in my first season here big, second season big and winning third season big. beginners' luck. for a third year in a row.
[LOL PHIX Reminds me of 2 For the Money where he picks and sells based on coin flip. Your a Pacino fan so I am sure you have seen it....If not must see Movie. You do more than guess. I am amazed at your writeups and insight to how the games playout. Way more times than not it is exactly what happens. I figured that defense would need to score in game last night for it to go over the total. I was able to take over 41.5 plus 406 just to cover a garbage td by Rams for covering by the hook. Would rather be on your side in a game than on the other for sure.... Thanks for all you do on here Phix most respected poster on covers by far in my humble opinion. Sorry for the clutter in your thread. Some like to bash....Others humble and appreciative of your insight. Win lose or draw]
Phixer I know your an NFL guy and not so much college. Take a look at the FSU ND game. Some would say FSU is a farce this year. The farce team is ND IMHO. Play most games at home with a weak schedule. This looks like FSU only real test left. Playing at home Seminoles will roll.....Just like the song about the wind...Respectfully trying to give back....Look at it anyways sir.
Phixer I know your an NFL guy and not so much college. Take a look at the FSU ND game. Some would say FSU is a farce this year. The farce team is ND IMHO. Play most games at home with a weak schedule. This looks like FSU only real test left. Playing at home Seminoles will roll.....Just like the song about the wind...Respectfully trying to give back....Look at it anyways sir.
Hey phixer, funny how the San Fran game goes over with the pik 6. Had the Jets plus 10 and lost with a pik 6 on last play of game.Things do even out now and then.Cheers
Hey phixer, funny how the San Fran game goes over with the pik 6. Had the Jets plus 10 and lost with a pik 6 on last play of game.Things do even out now and then.Cheers
thanks. you all know that the money management is the key. we all have our demons and i have mine too (unders and the giants lol) - but money management is the key to making money on sports betting.
once you double your bankroll - always make sure to withdraw half the profit and increase the unit size according to a new bankroll!
if you will do that - just with 1000$ starting bankroll you can easily reach 257000$ sold (bankroll and the withdrawn money) in a year. i will make a new thread explaining that
thanks. you all know that the money management is the key. we all have our demons and i have mine too (unders and the giants lol) - but money management is the key to making money on sports betting.
once you double your bankroll - always make sure to withdraw half the profit and increase the unit size according to a new bankroll!
if you will do that - just with 1000$ starting bankroll you can easily reach 257000$ sold (bankroll and the withdrawn money) in a year. i will make a new thread explaining that
thanks. you all know that the money management is the key. we all have our demons and i have mine too (unders and the giants lol) - but money management is the key to making money on sports betting.once you double your bankroll - always make sure to withdraw half the profit and increase the unit size according to a new bankroll!if you will do that - just with 1000$ starting bankroll you can easily reach 257000$ sold (bankroll and the withdrawn money) in a year. i will make a new thread explaining that
Wow bro! 257000 in 1 yr starting with only $1000? Is this strictly with NFL? I started with $500 and I don't think I could win $100k off that in a yr. maybe but shit! Last yr I made 3k off 1k. I've never dreamed of making that much investing/gambling. Love to hear your insight.
Btw, great yr you're having. Appreciate it!
Quote Originally Posted by phixer:
thanks. you all know that the money management is the key. we all have our demons and i have mine too (unders and the giants lol) - but money management is the key to making money on sports betting.once you double your bankroll - always make sure to withdraw half the profit and increase the unit size according to a new bankroll!if you will do that - just with 1000$ starting bankroll you can easily reach 257000$ sold (bankroll and the withdrawn money) in a year. i will make a new thread explaining that
Wow bro! 257000 in 1 yr starting with only $1000? Is this strictly with NFL? I started with $500 and I don't think I could win $100k off that in a yr. maybe but shit! Last yr I made 3k off 1k. I've never dreamed of making that much investing/gambling. Love to hear your insight.
Wow bro! 257000 in 1 yr starting with only $1000? Is this strictly with NFL? I started with $500 and I don't think I could win $100k off that in a yr. maybe but garbage! Last yr I made 3k off 1k. I've never dreamed of making that much investing/gambling. Love to hear your insight.
Btw, great yr you're having. Appreciate it!
thanks.
i am not talking about any particular sport. it is a simple math. take 1k, double it in one month (not difficult as it sounds as long as you keep the eye on the ball ). after doubling it - withdraw 500$ and now ur bankroll is 1.5k. your bet size increases by one and a half. Double that and withdraw half the winnings again (750$) and so on month after month. tell me what you got after 12 months as ur bankroll and how much total you withdrew?
Quote Originally Posted by wizard1183:
Wow bro! 257000 in 1 yr starting with only $1000? Is this strictly with NFL? I started with $500 and I don't think I could win $100k off that in a yr. maybe but garbage! Last yr I made 3k off 1k. I've never dreamed of making that much investing/gambling. Love to hear your insight.
Btw, great yr you're having. Appreciate it!
thanks.
i am not talking about any particular sport. it is a simple math. take 1k, double it in one month (not difficult as it sounds as long as you keep the eye on the ball ). after doubling it - withdraw 500$ and now ur bankroll is 1.5k. your bet size increases by one and a half. Double that and withdraw half the winnings again (750$) and so on month after month. tell me what you got after 12 months as ur bankroll and how much total you withdrew?
Hey phixer, what would be your unit size? .... lets say your bankroll was $1000 so what would be 1 unit? And I think instead of saying 12 months. I think it would be better to withdraw 25% whenever you double your bankroll as opposed to giving it a time limit of one month. This way you are not pressured into reaching your goal. You can double your bank in two weeks or 2 months. I don't care if I take 5 years. 257K is a lot o money. Regardless thanks for sharing your strategy. And I did the math. In 12 months with the withdrawn cash and remaning balance the total would $258,492.70
Hey phixer, what would be your unit size? .... lets say your bankroll was $1000 so what would be 1 unit? And I think instead of saying 12 months. I think it would be better to withdraw 25% whenever you double your bankroll as opposed to giving it a time limit of one month. This way you are not pressured into reaching your goal. You can double your bank in two weeks or 2 months. I don't care if I take 5 years. 257K is a lot o money. Regardless thanks for sharing your strategy. And I did the math. In 12 months with the withdrawn cash and remaning balance the total would $258,492.70
thanks. you all know that the money management is the key. we all have our demons and i have mine too (unders and the giants lol) - but money management is the key to making money on sports betting.
once you double your bankroll - always make sure to withdraw half the profit and increase the unit size according to a new bankroll!
if you will do that - just with 1000$ starting bankroll you can easily reach 257000$ sold (bankroll and the withdrawn money) in a year. i will make a new thread explaining that
Sure it might work out mathematically as you say but I don't think it's that easy. If it was we'd all be doin it. I'd say it practically impossible to double your money every month.
Quote Originally Posted by phixer:
thanks. you all know that the money management is the key. we all have our demons and i have mine too (unders and the giants lol) - but money management is the key to making money on sports betting.
once you double your bankroll - always make sure to withdraw half the profit and increase the unit size according to a new bankroll!
if you will do that - just with 1000$ starting bankroll you can easily reach 257000$ sold (bankroll and the withdrawn money) in a year. i will make a new thread explaining that
Sure it might work out mathematically as you say but I don't think it's that easy. If it was we'd all be doin it. I'd say it practically impossible to double your money every month.
thanks. you all know that the money management is the key. we all have our demons and i have mine too (unders and the giants lol) - but money management is the key to making money on sports betting.once you double your bankroll - always make sure to withdraw half the profit and increase the unit size according to a new bankroll!if you will do that - just with 1000$ starting bankroll you can easily reach 257000$ sold (bankroll and the withdrawn money) in a year. i will make a new thread explaining that
Sure it might work out mathematically as you say but I don't think it's that easy. If it was we'd all be doin it. I'd say it practically impossible to double your money every month.
Actually I do it in soccer quite well. It can be done.
Quote Originally Posted by openwindow:
Quote Originally Posted by phixer:
thanks. you all know that the money management is the key. we all have our demons and i have mine too (unders and the giants lol) - but money management is the key to making money on sports betting.once you double your bankroll - always make sure to withdraw half the profit and increase the unit size according to a new bankroll!if you will do that - just with 1000$ starting bankroll you can easily reach 257000$ sold (bankroll and the withdrawn money) in a year. i will make a new thread explaining that
Sure it might work out mathematically as you say but I don't think it's that easy. If it was we'd all be doin it. I'd say it practically impossible to double your money every month.
Actually I do it in soccer quite well. It can be done.
Sure it might work out mathematically as you say but I don't think it's that easy. If it was we'd all be doin it. I'd say it practically impossible to double your money every month.
Actually I do it in soccer quite well. It can be done.
btw, soccer is my big passion. what leagues do you bet and what strategy you employ?
Quote Originally Posted by DNI:
Sure it might work out mathematically as you say but I don't think it's that easy. If it was we'd all be doin it. I'd say it practically impossible to double your money every month.
Actually I do it in soccer quite well. It can be done.
btw, soccer is my big passion. what leagues do you bet and what strategy you employ?
This might be the biggest push for TOUT I've seen in quite a long time. Kudos!
First small subtle changes in your posts(adding units although in 23457 bets you've made, NEVER have you played 1 unit therefore rendering your choice of unit meaningless). Then your refusal to let go the unposted plays that you got called out on. Suddenly, you are engaging with your followers and discussing games and things of that nature rather just listing your plays. The kicker though: "how to turn $1,000 into $274,567" in just three months!!! After last years +6 unit season(real units you used, not the new $100 one), you are about 457 years away from getting to that 275k!
I kid I kid. BOL this weekend and the rest of this season.
This might be the biggest push for TOUT I've seen in quite a long time. Kudos!
First small subtle changes in your posts(adding units although in 23457 bets you've made, NEVER have you played 1 unit therefore rendering your choice of unit meaningless). Then your refusal to let go the unposted plays that you got called out on. Suddenly, you are engaging with your followers and discussing games and things of that nature rather just listing your plays. The kicker though: "how to turn $1,000 into $274,567" in just three months!!! After last years +6 unit season(real units you used, not the new $100 one), you are about 457 years away from getting to that 275k!
I kid I kid. BOL this weekend and the rest of this season.
i just want everyone to klnow that i respect the time spent on my thread and appreciate each and every comment which i read with attention although i may not reply to all - but i see and pay attention to each word you guys and galz write.
as i always say - it is a free world and i am here by my choice as are all of you. i enjoy what i do and as long as you enjoy it too - it is a good deal.
all comments are welcome - negative as positive
i already have an idea about tomorrow's game and waiting to see if the lines are going to move the way i expect and anticipate
i just want everyone to klnow that i respect the time spent on my thread and appreciate each and every comment which i read with attention although i may not reply to all - but i see and pay attention to each word you guys and galz write.
as i always say - it is a free world and i am here by my choice as are all of you. i enjoy what i do and as long as you enjoy it too - it is a good deal.
all comments are welcome - negative as positive
i already have an idea about tomorrow's game and waiting to see if the lines are going to move the way i expect and anticipate
there is something that draws immediate "wow" looking at the lines for various parts of the game and although i may be mistaken - and not for the first time - that kind of breaking down the partial lines led me time after time like the mnf game to post strange at the first glance picks.
lines for the first quarter are ne -0.5 -125 & under 7.5 -130 while over 13 +100.
lines for the second quarter are ne -3.5 +100 & over 13 -110 while under 13 -120
and the lines for the first half are ne -6.5 -105 & under 23 -120 while over 23 +100
now the line on totals for the game moved from 47 to 44 while ne -9 moved up to -10 and came down back to -9
let's fist analyse the first half line of ne -6.5 - ne by a td looks like a steal right?
wow
need thinking here and checking tomorrow closely what happens with thos lines
there is something that draws immediate "wow" looking at the lines for various parts of the game and although i may be mistaken - and not for the first time - that kind of breaking down the partial lines led me time after time like the mnf game to post strange at the first glance picks.
lines for the first quarter are ne -0.5 -125 & under 7.5 -130 while over 13 +100.
lines for the second quarter are ne -3.5 +100 & over 13 -110 while under 13 -120
and the lines for the first half are ne -6.5 -105 & under 23 -120 while over 23 +100
now the line on totals for the game moved from 47 to 44 while ne -9 moved up to -10 and came down back to -9
let's fist analyse the first half line of ne -6.5 - ne by a td looks like a steal right?
wow
need thinking here and checking tomorrow closely what happens with thos lines