Ouch Brooklyncapper lost over 30 units today
I know you don't Spanish but your favorite girl is always laughing at your pee pee and telling the other girls how small it is.
I know you don't Spanish but your favorite girl is always laughing at your pee pee and telling the other girls how small it is.
Im pretty sure he understands "poquito" or "dominuto" and the subsequent laughing
I think it's pequeño but I haven't spoke proper Spanish since high school nor even construction Spanish in well over a decade. Poquito is like saying, "A lil bit." Like, "Do you like her?" Un poquito. Or, "Want some coffee?" etc. A small amount.
Im pretty sure he understands "poquito" or "dominuto" and the subsequent laughing
I think it's pequeño but I haven't spoke proper Spanish since high school nor even construction Spanish in well over a decade. Poquito is like saying, "A lil bit." Like, "Do you like her?" Un poquito. Or, "Want some coffee?" etc. A small amount.
I know you don't Spanish but your favorite girl is always laughing at your pee pee and telling the other girls how small it is.
I actually do speak Spanish Stuart. Pretty close to fluent in fact. I don't care if they laughed at my "pee pee" and said it was small. As long as they give me the good time I paid for, I don't care. I assume they prefer small anyway. They are in it for the money. They are not sitting around hoping the next guy is massive. Your attempts to put people down are weak. Try harder please.
I know you don't Spanish but your favorite girl is always laughing at your pee pee and telling the other girls how small it is.
I actually do speak Spanish Stuart. Pretty close to fluent in fact. I don't care if they laughed at my "pee pee" and said it was small. As long as they give me the good time I paid for, I don't care. I assume they prefer small anyway. They are in it for the money. They are not sitting around hoping the next guy is massive. Your attempts to put people down are weak. Try harder please.
Your attempts to put people down are weak. Try harder please.
You have the balls to make that response after you created this weak childish thread to put someone down? Really? You are beyond pathetic.
Your attempts to put people down are weak. Try harder please.
You have the balls to make that response after you created this weak childish thread to put someone down? Really? You are beyond pathetic.
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Im pretty sure he understands "poquito" or "dominuto" and the subsequent laughing I think it's pequeño but I haven't spoke proper Spanish since high school nor even construction Spanish in well over a decade. Poquito is like saying, "A lil bit." Like, "Do you like her?" Un poquito. Or, "Want some coffee?" etc. A small amount.
Stuart how would you speak fluent Spanish in high school but not now. You really aren't going to forget it. It's very similar to English.
Also Stuart did you see that mush Brooklyncapper literally lost 80 units yesterday. If he actually bet games, his bookie would be one rich MF
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Im pretty sure he understands "poquito" or "dominuto" and the subsequent laughing I think it's pequeño but I haven't spoke proper Spanish since high school nor even construction Spanish in well over a decade. Poquito is like saying, "A lil bit." Like, "Do you like her?" Un poquito. Or, "Want some coffee?" etc. A small amount.
Stuart how would you speak fluent Spanish in high school but not now. You really aren't going to forget it. It's very similar to English.
Also Stuart did you see that mush Brooklyncapper literally lost 80 units yesterday. If he actually bet games, his bookie would be one rich MF
Quote Originally Posted by Danny9999: Your attempts to put people down are weak. Try harder please. You have the balls to make that response after you created this weak childish thread to put someone down? Really? You are beyond pathetic.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Danny9999: Your attempts to put people down are weak. Try harder please. You have the balls to make that response after you created this weak childish thread to put someone down? Really? You are beyond pathetic.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Im pretty sure he understands "poquito" or "dominuto" and the subsequent laughing I think it's pequeño but I haven't spoke proper Spanish since high school nor even construction Spanish in well over a decade. Poquito is like saying, "A lil bit." Like, "Do you like her?" Un poquito. Or, "Want some coffee?" etc. A small amount. Stuart how would you speak fluent Spanish in high school but not now. You really aren't going to forget it. It's very similar to English. Also Stuart did you see that mush Brooklyncapper literally lost 80 units yesterday. If he actually bet games, his bookie would be one rich MF
High School.was over 20 years ago. I haven't used it much. I did a fair amount of partying on that time.
(Insert shoulder shrug emoji)
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Im pretty sure he understands "poquito" or "dominuto" and the subsequent laughing I think it's pequeño but I haven't spoke proper Spanish since high school nor even construction Spanish in well over a decade. Poquito is like saying, "A lil bit." Like, "Do you like her?" Un poquito. Or, "Want some coffee?" etc. A small amount. Stuart how would you speak fluent Spanish in high school but not now. You really aren't going to forget it. It's very similar to English. Also Stuart did you see that mush Brooklyncapper literally lost 80 units yesterday. If he actually bet games, his bookie would be one rich MF
High School.was over 20 years ago. I haven't used it much. I did a fair amount of partying on that time.
(Insert shoulder shrug emoji)
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,733
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 679
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,818
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,822
- PART DEUX 208
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,842
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,348
- MNF 1,093
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,603
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
