MODS...please read

Participants:
Views: 1235

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #26

@Urbanwildlife

Amen! Its the internet, why do some people take things so personal? Lol. They act like children, and cry for any little thing that offends them. Grow up! If something bothers you, ignore it and move on! You can't let people get to you so easily. 

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #27

It is AMEN to you, as you as get it an_2drinks and do not have a grandiose disorder like the rat/snitch who feels he is above everyone else on the forum who has not been here years, as he feels it is imporant to have status on a forum in cyberspace. an_roll_laugh

SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #28

You guys need to get laid

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #29

?? 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #30

?? 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #31

Oregon-17??

Texas no game

Indiana+20.5???

confused

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #32

And you keep attacking me personally.  I am of sound mind, there is no question.  As for you, you are an insecure bully with Napoleon Complex.   Perhaps the health authorities down in Puerto Vallarta will be paying you a visit soon...Keep it up...We should be focussing on winning capping this weekend.  Instead I am distracted with the low life, likes of you...What an incredible waste of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:

Reading his rants is better than going to a comedy show,and just reinforces his mental health issues.

LonghornHoosier

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #33

Quote Originally Posted by Ramanujan:

You guys need to get laid

I most certainly do not have problems with that! bigsmile

SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #34

You have all of 30 posts Covers and no you have no context, and you are lecturing us...Perhaps when these A-Holes like UrbanWildlife are threatened by you, as you establish yourself, they will attack you, and we'll see how tolerant you are then...

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis1218:

@Urbanwildlife  Amen! Its the internet, why do some people take things so personal? Lol. They act like children, and cry for any little thing that offends them. Grow up! If something bothers you, ignore it and move on! You can't let people get to you so easily.

LonghornHoosier

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #35

Quote Originally Posted by wegstar21:

??

What can I help you with since you only posted a question mark? bigsmile

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #36

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

You have all of 30 posts Covers and no you have no context, and you are lecturing us...Perhaps when these A-Holes like UrbanWildlife are threatened by you, as you establish yourself, they will attack you, and we'll see how tolerant you are then...   Quote Originally Posted by Lewis1218: @Urbanwildlife  Amen! Its the internet, why do some people take things so personal? Lol. They act like children, and cry for any little thing that offends them. Grow up! If something bothers you, ignore it and move on! You can't let people get to you so easily.

an_roll_laughJust like I stated to you Lewis1218, the rat/snitch loser has a serious grandiose disorder, and feels status is important on a forum in cyberspace! an_roll_laugh You cannot make this chit up, as tears are rolling down my face from laughing so hard.an_roll_laugh As I stated in a previous post you cannot get these tear flowing laughs at a comedy gallery,an_roll_laugh but it is sad that this rat/snitch, loser, does not even realize it, because his grandiose and mental health disorders are that serious! 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #37

F you, you psychotic no life piece of sh!t...

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier: You have all of 30 posts Covers and no you have no context, and you are lecturing us...Perhaps when these A-Holes like UrbanWildlife are threatened by you, as you establish yourself, they will attack you, and we'll see how tolerant you are then...   Quote Originally Posted by Lewis1218: @Urbanwildlife  Amen! Its the internet, why do some people take things so personal? Lol. They act like children, and cry for any little thing that offends them. Grow up! If something bothers you, ignore it and move on! You can't let people get to you so easily.   Just like I stated to you Lewis1218, the rat/snitch loser has a serious grandiose disorder, and feels status is important on a forum in cyberspace!  You cannot make this chit up, as tears are rolling down my face from laughing so hard. As I stated in a previous post you cannot get these tear flowing laughs at a comedy gallery, but it is sad that this rat/snitch, loser, does not even realize it, because his grandiose and mental health disorders are that serious!

LonghornHoosier

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #38

Duck vs Superman 

superman -7 o/u 57

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #39

an_popcorn

Scary Cat DO

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #40

Quote Originally Posted by supermanbets:

@steponaduck  Liberal passive man, at its finest... sad... I did nothing wrong.. you and the sad folks that follow you were going at me harder than I was talking to you.. I just dont mind a lil opposition. Be a man for once in your life

you are fckn nonsense blabbering guy, i gave you a lot of opprtunity to talk the talk and walk the walk, a lot of pending question as to why you saying tulsa was in a hurry after bearing smu? Hurry for what? Lol tulsa need 4 days to pack their bags? bigsmile

oh you thought they boarded a plans to dallas texas against smu? You fckn piece of blanbering guy bigsmilei thought you got some good sht ib you accusing me shts, and this is only what i got from you....

nonsese piece of blabbering guy

as expected zero facts sheets, nothing lol.

this guy just need someone to interact with, he fooled a lot today going under your skin to receive some interaction.

i got fooled too lol bigsmile

a waste of time really but some comedy though.... lol

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #41

@IncognitoZR

That's funny...But, honestly, this is good versus evil...I would rather just discuss my picks for the week and perhaps those of other cappers in a constructive manner.   I think guys like you are too timid to get on the right side of this argument, since this forum seems to be sans any reasonable moderators enforcement...and you are afraid bullies like UrbanWildlife will turn on you.   If better cappers like you and maybe bridge stood up and said to these bullies, enough is enough, then perhaps it would stop.   

LonghornHoosier

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #42

Quote Originally Posted by supermanbets:

@Urbanwildlife  I do have some valid points, how nice.  You're not so bad after all there, urban .. good night too you and your fam

you dont have any valid points keep dreaming.......

lol 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #43

@Urbanwildlife

Supposed to be a fire emoji... don’t know why it did that..

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #44

Well thats it for me today, it just that i got some time today playing games with bolzo head... lol

fckn blabbering guy

just saying that guy is a piece if nonsense bolzo prickhead dont waste time no more with him unless you like to play. 

an_laugh Fooled a lot. Ayt ayt

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #45

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

@IncognitoZR  That's funny...But, honestly, this is good versus evil...I would rather just discuss my picks for the week and perhaps those of other cappers in a constructive manner.   I think guys like you are too timid to get on the right side of this argument, since this forum seems to be sans any reasonable moderators enforcement...and you are afraid bullies like UrbanWildlife will turn on you.   If better cappers like you and maybe bridge stood up and said to these bullies, enough is enough, then perhaps it would stop.

Trying to get a gang together in cyberspace. an_roll_laughAgain, you cannot make this chit up an_roll_laugh as the tears from laughter flow down my face from this clueless grandiose fool.an_roll_laugh

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #46

Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2:

Well thats it for me today, it just that i got some time today playing games with bolzo head... lol fckn blabbering guy just saying that guy is a piece if nonsense bolzo prickhead dont waste time no more with him unless you like to play.   Fooled a lot. Ayt ayt

Nice to see you also get it, and do not take things so seriously. Good luck to you in all your choices this week and for the rest of the season, and wear a path to the pay window! moneybagan_2drinks

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #47

@LonghornHoosier

If you recall, I stood up for you when Urban was trolling you in your thread after your lock box. Then a couple other people convinced them to stay out of your thread and it might have been good. But then you started going in Urban's thread so that blew that up.

After that I don't care anymore. If you would have stayed out of Urban's thread I would probably still defend you. Too late now.

I like you. I like Duck. I even like Urban. But if you guys want to turn into middle schoolers every week, (Moreso you and Urban than Duck) I'll stay for the entertainment value, but I'm here to make money. I'm not investing emotionally into this chemical dumpster fire.

B B B and B

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #48

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoZR:

I'll stay for the entertainment value, but I'm here to make money. I'm not investing emotionally into this chemical dumpster fire.

That is a good one IncognitoZR!an_roll_laugh I am also here to make money moneybag but it is also entertainment for me, which is why I do not take things in the cyberworld seriously such as having status on a forum in cyberspace. an_roll_laugh Nice to hear you are not going to be part of the gang! an_roll_laugh

Best of luck to you this week! moneybagan_2drinks

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #49

@Miracling2

Was that English? Like lol.. why are you so mad..

GO BACK TO YOUR THREAD, I said tulane +6 .. but TULSA will still WIN ON A LOW NUMBER.. the game was set up that way.. anybody go back and look.100 percent right.. why are you so mad bro.. I definitely said short week after an emotional victory will play a factor and did.. like wtf are you talking about .. go back to your thread chump .. dont be so angry.. at least I dont have to POST A THREAD TRYING TO GET ATTENTION ASKING WHO SHOHLD I BET TULSA OR TULANE ...

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #50

supermanbets what did you do to Loserhornhoosier aka/rat, snitch for him to attack you like he did here in cyberspace? 

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
By signing up for the Covers newsletter, you agree to receive electronic communications from Covers about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo