MODS...please read

Participants:
Views: 1235

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #51

No ones mad? Who ? an_boggienight

who’s in a hurry ? Still tulsa? It took them 4 days to pack their bags after smu game? Lol fckn shts imagination an_laugh an_popcorn

admit it you thought tulsa played smu in dallas texas lol wtf you really are a bolzo guy new_laugh_cry

prick head lol

im done with you thanks for the.....

comedy  an_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #52

@Miracling2

No offense but if my main goal was to be superior and more successful than you at 29.. then you are in your whole entire sad life.. well i accomplished that at 18 lol .. but far surpassed you with how sad and angry you are.. your day job got you down buddy lol. My day job is literally betting sports (and picks) and real estate so I can't imagine im awful at either haha. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #53

new_laugh_cry Talking about their personal life now defending themselves on the internet...

its not like we are chatting without issues...

today, i made 2 guys to speak about their personal life without asking for it? defending themselves blabbering their personal life lol lol lol bigsmile jobs, houses, wife, kids, even in laws lol fckn shts... too funny......... gotchya! 

i knew it you a fckn tool a waste of time an_laughpersonal life

game over!  Wise guys knows, when you do that going away from the topic and defending yourself telling a story about your job, and so on.... you are a low level prick in real life...

i knew it gotchya bang bang bang an_happydude

you already naked fckn story job and everything lol an_laughunmasked.... fckn funny an_laugh

thats it you dont deserve my time, i already finish playing games with you, too easy...

one last thing......

continue on with your personal life story an_laugh he thought its a good idea an_laughbigsmile

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #54

Quote Originally Posted by Ramanujan:

You guys need to get laid

me too an_roll_laugh

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
By signing up for the Covers newsletter, you agree to receive electronic communications from Covers about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo