• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    ////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\

    «First Previous 313233 ... 424344 Next Last»
    Red_Soxxxxxxxx
    joboarder
    mikeru3
    KennyKool
    Covers-Team
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 126154
    Posts: 1088
    «First Previous 313233 ... 424344 Next Last»
     
    Red_Soxxxxxxxx
    Red_Soxxxxxxxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:52 PM ET #751

    Quote Originally Posted by yanks33:

    who really gives a crap what this guy is wagering on his games? there is 30+ pages of you clowns going on and on about it. we only visit this thread to see what his picks are, not to hear you losers complain about them. if you really feel the need to bash the guy, go make your own damn thread about it.

    I could care less what's this jerk off is wagering. I was trying to help him out from people putting their foot on his throat. I don't need to tail anyone. I had all the opposite plays and fortunately I did good today. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks33:

    who really gives a crap what this guy is wagering on his games? there is 30+ pages of you clowns going on and on about it. we only visit this thread to see what his picks are, not to hear you losers complain about them. if you really feel the need to bash the guy, go make your own damn thread about it.

    I could care less what's this jerk off is wagering. I was trying to help him out from people putting their foot on his throat. I don't need to tail anyone. I had all the opposite plays and fortunately I did good today. 
     
    Red_Soxxxxxxxx
    Red_Soxxxxxxxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:53 PM ET #752

    I'm done here. Good luck
    Reply
    I'm done here. Good luck
     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:54 PM ET #753

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    As I have told you many times. Stay out of my thread. All you do is come into my threads and spread lies and bash me and others.

    We are trying to win money and have a good time doing it. \

    You are not welcome here.

    tell me what Lies I spread about you please ?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    As I have told you many times. Stay out of my thread. All you do is come into my threads and spread lies and bash me and others.

    We are trying to win money and have a good time doing it. \

    You are not welcome here.

    tell me what Lies I spread about you please ?
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:55 PM ET #754

    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    tell me what Lies I spread about you please ?


    I have told you many times to stay out of this thread.

    You are not welcome here.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    tell me what Lies I spread about you please ?


    I have told you many times to stay out of this thread.

    You are not welcome here.


     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:57 PM ET #755

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I have told you many times to stay out of this thread.

    You are not welcome here.



    no answer as to what I said about you that was a lie ?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I have told you many times to stay out of this thread.

    You are not welcome here.



    no answer as to what I said about you that was a lie ?
     
    KennyKool
    KennyKool
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:58 PM ET #756

    I hope they are $10 bets for his sake!

    But you have had great runs; I'll give you that!
    Reply
    I hope they are $10 bets for his sake!

    But you have had great runs; I'll give you that!
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:59 PM ET #757

    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    no answer as to what I said about you that was a lie ?



    I have told you many times to stay out of this thread.

    You are not welcome here.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    no answer as to what I said about you that was a lie ?



    I have told you many times to stay out of this thread.

    You are not welcome here.
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:02 PM ET #758

    Game must have been pushed back some.

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Game must have been pushed back some.

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
     
    Covers-Team
    Covers-Team
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 51499
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:03 PM ET #759

    joboarder, please stay out of this thread.

    if you persist CT will take action in the form of a boxing.

    CT
    Winning Starts Here
    Reply
    joboarder, please stay out of this thread.

    if you persist CT will take action in the form of a boxing.

    CT
     
    Craiger211
    Craiger211
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:04 PM ET #760

    I am very new to this site and have been following along on these threads.  Let's say he plays those large ML favorites for even $10.  On my book you might win 4 bucks for betting 10 but you would never lose more than 10.  So, in my newbie brain I can see betting 2 of the 10 dollar favorites and losing $20 total on the ML and then coming back with a larger 30 dollar play against the spread and winning and then it is a winner of a day ?  Of course you can make these higher amounts but am I wrong. Good luck everyone ! 
    Reply
    I am very new to this site and have been following along on these threads.  Let's say he plays those large ML favorites for even $10.  On my book you might win 4 bucks for betting 10 but you would never lose more than 10.  So, in my newbie brain I can see betting 2 of the 10 dollar favorites and losing $20 total on the ML and then coming back with a larger 30 dollar play against the spread and winning and then it is a winner of a day ?  Of course you can make these higher amounts but am I wrong. Good luck everyone ! 
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:06 PM ET #761

    HATERS = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success

    Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song

    Taters wanna tate.
    Lovers wanna love.
    I don't even want.
    None of thee above.
    I wanna stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    Sta sta sta stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. 

    Some call me sharp.
    Some call me square.
    Taters be tating hard.
    But I don't even care.
    I wanna stack my loooooooooot.
    Sta sta sta stack my loooooooooot.
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot.

    Reply
    HATERS = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success

    Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song

    Taters wanna tate.
    Lovers wanna love.
    I don't even want.
    None of thee above.
    I wanna stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    Sta sta sta stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. 

    Some call me sharp.
    Some call me square.
    Taters be tating hard.
    But I don't even care.
    I wanna stack my loooooooooot.
    Sta sta sta stack my loooooooooot.
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot.

     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:07 PM ET #762

    Quote Originally Posted by Craiger211:

    I am very new to this site and have been following along on these threads.  Let's say he plays those large ML favorites for even $10.  On my book you might win 4 bucks for betting 10 but you would never lose more than 10.  So, in my newbie brain I can see betting 2 of the 10 dollar favorites and losing $20 total on the ML and then coming back with a larger 30 dollar play against the spread and winning and then it is a winner of a day ?  Of course you can make these higher amounts but am I wrong. Good luck everyone ! 


    You are correct Sir!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Craiger211:

    I am very new to this site and have been following along on these threads.  Let's say he plays those large ML favorites for even $10.  On my book you might win 4 bucks for betting 10 but you would never lose more than 10.  So, in my newbie brain I can see betting 2 of the 10 dollar favorites and losing $20 total on the ML and then coming back with a larger 30 dollar play against the spread and winning and then it is a winner of a day ?  Of course you can make these higher amounts but am I wrong. Good luck everyone ! 


    You are correct Sir!


     
    Delino349
    Delino349
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 5049
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:13 PM ET #763

    Right and she bets $20 a pop. Woops, did I use a money sign? No IRS nooooooo! 
    Reply
    Right and she bets $20 a pop. Woops, did I use a money sign? No IRS nooooooo! 
     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:13 PM ET #764

    hey where/what book did you get -15 at...been 15.5 and 16 since a few days ago...lets see that -15 ticket 
    Reply
    hey where/what book did you get -15 at...been 15.5 and 16 since a few days ago...lets see that -15 ticket 
     
    crazy1464
    crazy1464
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 6815
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:13 PM ET #765

    Manhattan is money tonight! Easy cover
    Reply
    Manhattan is money tonight! Easy cover
     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:14 PM ET #766

    Quote Originally Posted by Covers-Team:

    joboarder, please stay out of this thread.

    if you persist CT will take action in the form of a boxing.

    CT

    ok I understand...Mikeys vagina is hurting today ...good bye
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Covers-Team:

    joboarder, please stay out of this thread.

    if you persist CT will take action in the form of a boxing.

    CT

    ok I understand...Mikeys vagina is hurting today ...good bye
     
    Craiger211
    Craiger211
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:15 PM ET #767

    I don't bet huge amounts and have watched here off and on.  It is just fun for me, not a job.  But, I have done well with many of your picks.  Different sites must be different because no matter what I may bet on one of your money line favorites (or against the spread) I never pay more than that.  My winnings may be less but never my risk.  Just the humble words of a new guy.  Good Luck all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    You are correct Sir!


    Reply
    I don't bet huge amounts and have watched here off and on.  It is just fun for me, not a job.  But, I have done well with many of your picks.  Different sites must be different because no matter what I may bet on one of your money line favorites (or against the spread) I never pay more than that.  My winnings may be less but never my risk.  Just the humble words of a new guy.  Good Luck all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    You are correct Sir!


     
    Craiger211
    Craiger211
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:17 PM ET #768

    Well I goofed that post up.  Told you I was new !

    Reply
    Well I goofed that post up.  Told you I was new !

     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:17 PM ET #769

    Quote Originally Posted by Craiger211:



    That is not my post but nice try.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Craiger211:



    That is not my post but nice try.


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:18 PM ET #770

    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    ok I understand...Mikeys vagina is hurting today ...good bye


    You are not welcome in this thread.

    I have told you that many times.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    ok I understand...Mikeys vagina is hurting today ...good bye


    You are not welcome in this thread.

    I have told you that many times.
     
    Craiger211
    Craiger211
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:21 PM ET #771

    The best of intentions with bad execution.  Oh well. LOL
    Reply
    The best of intentions with bad execution.  Oh well. LOL
     
    Craiger211
    Craiger211
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:22 PM ET #772

    I do think my overall point is correct, at least with the book I use.  Maybe it is different elsewhere ??
    Reply
    I do think my overall point is correct, at least with the book I use.  Maybe it is different elsewhere ??
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:25 PM ET #773

    Quote Originally Posted by Craiger211:

    The best of intentions with bad execution.  Oh well. LOL



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Craiger211:

    The best of intentions with bad execution.  Oh well. LOL



     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:26 PM ET #774

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
     
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 10:28 PM ET #775

    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:

    hey where/what book did you get -15 at...been 15.5 and 16 since a few days ago...lets see that -15 ticket 


    You are not welcome in this thread.

    I have told you that many times.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:

    hey where/what book did you get -15 at...been 15.5 and 16 since a few days ago...lets see that -15 ticket 


    You are not welcome in this thread.

    I have told you that many times.
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 313233 ... 424344 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,391
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,329
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,499
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,224
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,845

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.