• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    ////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\

    «First Previous 303132 ... 424344 Next Last»
    KennyKool
    Delino349
    joboarder
    ksuschmidt52
    mikeru3
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 126154
    Posts: 1088
    «First Previous 303132 ... 424344 Next Last»
     
    KennyKool
    KennyKool
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:23 PM ET #726

    Happy your up!

    Reply
    Happy your up!

     
    Delino349
    Delino349
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 5049
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:24 PM ET #727

    You're right, none of us can stand u in here, or I doubt they'd be much like for you in the real world as well w hw lame and ridiculous you are
    Reply
    You're right, none of us can stand u in here, or I doubt they'd be much like for you in the real world as well w hw lame and ridiculous you are
     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:24 PM ET #728

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I assure you I am man. I have never lied in this thread. People come in here and hate on me when I am winning or losing. They hate themselves so they need to take it out on someone. It doesn't bother me and I will NEVER change who I am or how I do things to please them.

    At the end of the day I am up a butt load of money while these guys who are in here spreading hatred are broke.

    The end.


    show ne how your PITY MATH makes you up ?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I assure you I am man. I have never lied in this thread. People come in here and hate on me when I am winning or losing. They hate themselves so they need to take it out on someone. It doesn't bother me and I will NEVER change who I am or how I do things to please them.

    At the end of the day I am up a butt load of money while these guys who are in here spreading hatred are broke.

    The end.


    show ne how your PITY MATH makes you up ?


     
    ksuschmidt52
    ksuschmidt52
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:29 PM ET #729

    My buddy dollar bill condo bet his house on Louisville. ...I hope the irs doesn't come down hard on him
    Reply
    My buddy dollar bill condo bet his house on Louisville. ...I hope the irs doesn't come down hard on him
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:29 PM ET #730

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyKool:

    Happy your up!



    Up for the season. Not up for today though.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyKool:

    Happy your up!



    Up for the season. Not up for today though.


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:31 PM ET #731

    Almost gametime!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!


    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Almost gametime!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!


    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:32 PM ET #732

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I assure you I am man. I have never lied in this thread. People come in here and hate on me when I am winning or losing. They hate themselves so they need to take it out on someone. It doesn't bother me and I will NEVER change who I am or how I do things to please them.

    At the end of the day I am up a butt load of money while these guys who are in here spreading hatred are broke.

    The end.




    I can assure you I am far from broke...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I assure you I am man. I have never lied in this thread. People come in here and hate on me when I am winning or losing. They hate themselves so they need to take it out on someone. It doesn't bother me and I will NEVER change who I am or how I do things to please them.

    At the end of the day I am up a butt load of money while these guys who are in here spreading hatred are broke.

    The end.




    I can assure you I am far from broke...
     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:32 PM ET #733

    hey Mikey maybe since the IRS watches this ...you might have FEMA bail you out ...since this thing has turned into a total train wreck....no need to contact them...everybody knows all government agencies SCOUR these sites 
    Reply
    hey Mikey maybe since the IRS watches this ...you might have FEMA bail you out ...since this thing has turned into a total train wreck....no need to contact them...everybody knows all government agencies SCOUR these sites 
     
    ksuschmidt52
    ksuschmidt52
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:36 PM ET #734

    Irs just contacted me....they know about this thread...the gigs up
    Reply
    Irs just contacted me....they know about this thread...the gigs up
     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:36 PM ET #735

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    Up for the season. Not up for today though.



    up in 'mike math' = even in a REAL PERSONS math 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    Up for the season. Not up for today though.



    up in 'mike math' = even in a REAL PERSONS math 
     
    Red_Soxxxxxxxx
    Red_Soxxxxxxxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:36 PM ET #736

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    So say you lost a grand on a bet. Then say you lost another grand. Now you are down 2 grand. Then say you put 3 times the initial wager of a grand which is 3 grand on a game and win. You now are over 900.00 in profit. See how basic math works little guy?



    Mike,

    You lost over 4 units on your ML wagers.???
    I'm trying to help you out here buddy. If want to retain credibility, you can't be betting with fat super duper nasties, you need to use units. You don't need to show $$$. It's that simple.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    So say you lost a grand on a bet. Then say you lost another grand. Now you are down 2 grand. Then say you put 3 times the initial wager of a grand which is 3 grand on a game and win. You now are over 900.00 in profit. See how basic math works little guy?



    Mike,

    You lost over 4 units on your ML wagers.???
    I'm trying to help you out here buddy. If want to retain credibility, you can't be betting with fat super duper nasties, you need to use units. You don't need to show $$$. It's that simple.
     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:37 PM ET #737

    'MIKE MATH' 
    Reply
    'MIKE MATH' 
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:38 PM ET #738

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Soxxxxxxxx:


    Mike,

    You lost over 4 units on your ML wagers.???
    I'm trying to help you out here buddy. If want to retain credibility, you can't be betting with fat super duper nasties, you need to use units. You don't need to show $$$. It's that simple.


    I didn't lose only 4 units Hoss. I lost way more. Hahaha

    I have been around a long time. I know how this works.

    I do things the way I want. If you want to tell the entire world how many units or dollars or whatever you want go right ahead.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Soxxxxxxxx:


    Mike,

    You lost over 4 units on your ML wagers.???
    I'm trying to help you out here buddy. If want to retain credibility, you can't be betting with fat super duper nasties, you need to use units. You don't need to show $$$. It's that simple.


    I didn't lose only 4 units Hoss. I lost way more. Hahaha

    I have been around a long time. I know how this works.

    I do things the way I want. If you want to tell the entire world how many units or dollars or whatever you want go right ahead.


     
    yanks33
    yanks33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:38 PM ET #739

    who really gives a crap what this guy is wagering on his games? there is 30+ pages of you clowns going on and on about it. we only visit this thread to see what his picks are, not to hear you losers complain about them. if you really feel the need to bash the guy, go make your own damn thread about it.
    Reply
    who really gives a crap what this guy is wagering on his games? there is 30+ pages of you clowns going on and on about it. we only visit this thread to see what his picks are, not to hear you losers complain about them. if you really feel the need to bash the guy, go make your own damn thread about it.
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:39 PM ET #740

    joboarder,

    Please stay out of this thread since you continually bash me in my own thread.

    You have been warned.

    Thanks.  
    Reply
    joboarder,

    Please stay out of this thread since you continually bash me in my own thread.

    You have been warned.

    Thanks.  
     
    Eagles987
    Eagles987
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 1840
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:40 PM ET #741

    Damn I was on Louisville told u earlier in day to get on them and state now ur on them... a little worried
    Reply
    Damn I was on Louisville told u earlier in day to get on them and state now ur on them... a little worried
     
    KennyKool
    KennyKool
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:40 PM ET #742

    I like Texas 1h
    Reply
    I like Texas 1h
     
    ksuschmidt52
    ksuschmidt52
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:40 PM ET #743

    According to usatoday you have greater chance of getting audited if you post on covers message board than if you dont file a tax return
    Reply
    According to usatoday you have greater chance of getting audited if you post on covers message board than if you dont file a tax return
     
    FreshMaker
    FreshMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:43 PM ET #744

    Quote Originally Posted by yanks33:

    who really gives a crap what this guy is wagering on his games? there is 30+ pages of you clowns going on and on about it. we only visit this thread to see what his picks are, not to hear you losers complain about them. if you really feel the need to bash the guy, go make your own damn thread about it.



    Amen
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks33:

    who really gives a crap what this guy is wagering on his games? there is 30+ pages of you clowns going on and on about it. we only visit this thread to see what his picks are, not to hear you losers complain about them. if you really feel the need to bash the guy, go make your own damn thread about it.



    Amen
     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:44 PM ET #745

    Quote Originally Posted by yanks33:

    who really gives a crap what this guy is wagering on his games? there is 30+ pages of you clowns going on and on about it. we only visit this thread to see what his picks are, not to hear you losers complain about them. if you really feel the need to bash the guy, go make your own damn thread about it.

     here is the deal....yanks33...people come to this site for help...some more educated than others...no need to bullshit people into thinking he has a better REAL way of doing things....if you dont like us pointing out his "misgivings; then you can not read them...your choice Yank33
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks33:

    who really gives a crap what this guy is wagering on his games? there is 30+ pages of you clowns going on and on about it. we only visit this thread to see what his picks are, not to hear you losers complain about them. if you really feel the need to bash the guy, go make your own damn thread about it.

     here is the deal....yanks33...people come to this site for help...some more educated than others...no need to bullshit people into thinking he has a better REAL way of doing things....if you dont like us pointing out his "misgivings; then you can not read them...your choice Yank33
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:45 PM ET #746

    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


     here is the deal....yanks33...people come to this site for help...some more educated than others...no need to bullshit people into thinking he has a better REAL way of doing things....if you dont like us pointing out his "misgivings; then you can not read them...your choice Yank33


    I will be speaking to the mods now about your constant bashing in my thread. Don't say I didn't warn you because I did.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


     here is the deal....yanks33...people come to this site for help...some more educated than others...no need to bullshit people into thinking he has a better REAL way of doing things....if you dont like us pointing out his "misgivings; then you can not read them...your choice Yank33


    I will be speaking to the mods now about your constant bashing in my thread. Don't say I didn't warn you because I did.
     
    Red_Soxxxxxxxx
    Red_Soxxxxxxxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:47 PM ET #747

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I didn't lose only 4 units Hoss. I lost way more. Hahaha

    I have been around a long time. I know how this works.

    I do things the way I want. If you want to tell the entire world how many units or dollars or whatever you want go right ahead.



    You're funny with this Hoss thing. You lost just over 3/1 and 1.5/1.. I'm not talking your total down. Sorry buddy. There is no helping you. I was trying be nice offering you a suggestion and you got all defensive. Those that have been in this game that are seasoned, don't lash out. You have novice written all over this quite amusing thread. You're helpless buddy. Good luck with your super dooper looper double triple deluxe loot scoop a loop double dip extra special deluxe $10.00 wagers......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I didn't lose only 4 units Hoss. I lost way more. Hahaha

    I have been around a long time. I know how this works.

    I do things the way I want. If you want to tell the entire world how many units or dollars or whatever you want go right ahead.



    You're funny with this Hoss thing. You lost just over 3/1 and 1.5/1.. I'm not talking your total down. Sorry buddy. There is no helping you. I was trying be nice offering you a suggestion and you got all defensive. Those that have been in this game that are seasoned, don't lash out. You have novice written all over this quite amusing thread. You're helpless buddy. Good luck with your super dooper looper double triple deluxe loot scoop a loop double dip extra special deluxe $10.00 wagers......
     
    joboarder
    joboarder
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:47 PM ET #748

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I will be speaking to the mods now about your constant bashing in my thread. Don't say I didn't warn you because I did.

    oh no way....did I not say all he does when he loses is get defensive ? ...you/ve been warned too 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:



    I will be speaking to the mods now about your constant bashing in my thread. Don't say I didn't warn you because I did.

    oh no way....did I not say all he does when he loses is get defensive ? ...you/ve been warned too 
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:50 PM ET #749

    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    oh no way....did I not say all he does when he loses is get defensive ? ...you/ve been warned too 


    As I have told you many times. Stay out of my thread. All you do is come into my threads and spread lies and bash me and others.

    We are trying to win money and have a good time doing it. \

    You are not welcome here.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joboarder:


    oh no way....did I not say all he does when he loses is get defensive ? ...you/ve been warned too 


    As I have told you many times. Stay out of my thread. All you do is come into my threads and spread lies and bash me and others.

    We are trying to win money and have a good time doing it. \

    You are not welcome here.
     
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2014 - 9:52 PM ET #750

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!

    Lets go Louisville Cardinals!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 303132 ... 424344 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,393
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,332
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,522
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.