////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\
Alright bubbles, I know NOTHING about cbb but I am goin to tail those 3 ..Utah, nc state and tenn... U BETTER go 2-1 or else ![]()
Gald we looooooooooted up on easy okc ![]()
Lets keep this Looney bin rolling on reduced JUICE!
Alright bubbles, I know NOTHING about cbb but I am goin to tail those 3 ..Utah, nc state and tenn... U BETTER go 2-1 or else ![]()
Gald we looooooooooted up on easy okc ![]()
Lets keep this Looney bin rolling on reduced JUICE!
Lets get this $$
My book has the line at -3 Utah
Would you still pound it as a large wager ?
This forum was created to help each other out make some $$ on wagers and that's all you do!
"Good Karma"
Thank you for keeping it real man.
"haters gonna hate"
Cheers ??
Lets get this $$
My book has the line at -3 Utah
Would you still pound it as a large wager ?
This forum was created to help each other out make some $$ on wagers and that's all you do!
"Good Karma"
Thank you for keeping it real man.
"haters gonna hate"
Cheers ??
I missed Holy Cross, but I got OKC
. Thanks again Sir Mikey !! Sucks when you have a 40 hour week job, cant stay logged on at work. ![]()
I missed Holy Cross, but I got OKC
. Thanks again Sir Mikey !! Sucks when you have a 40 hour week job, cant stay logged on at work. ![]()
I'm going to tail you on nc state and Utah pk tomorrow for $2500 each... I hope you know what you're doing because I know nothing about college basketball. How confident are you in these picks mike?
may as well thro win Tennessee
Bubbles KNOWS NOTHING... NO WRITE UPS NO NOTHING
Its 50/50 just pick ur pony and hope it comes in!!
I'm going to tail you on nc state and Utah pk tomorrow for $2500 each... I hope you know what you're doing because I know nothing about college basketball. How confident are you in these picks mike?
may as well thro win Tennessee
Bubbles KNOWS NOTHING... NO WRITE UPS NO NOTHING
Its 50/50 just pick ur pony and hope it comes in!!
Alright bubbles, I know NOTHING about cbb but I am goin to tail those 3 ..Utah, nc state and tenn... U BETTER go 2-1 or else ![]()
Gald we looooooooooted up on easy okc ![]()
Lets keep this Looney bin rolling on reduced JUICE!
Alright bubbles, I know NOTHING about cbb but I am goin to tail those 3 ..Utah, nc state and tenn... U BETTER go 2-1 or else ![]()
Gald we looooooooooted up on easy okc ![]()
Lets keep this Looney bin rolling on reduced JUICE!
hey Ho$$ nc state up to 3.5 now on 5D any reason for concern or should i just shut it and be happy to get extra pt?
Same with Tennessee line moving up. I like N.C. State man. Is it a guarantee? No. But I like them and put my loooooooooot on them.
Good luck Hoss.
hey Ho$$ nc state up to 3.5 now on 5D any reason for concern or should i just shut it and be happy to get extra pt?
Same with Tennessee line moving up. I like N.C. State man. Is it a guarantee? No. But I like them and put my loooooooooot on them.
Good luck Hoss.
Any thoughts on east Carolina mikeru
East Carolina has won me some money this year but they have lost 5 of last 10 games. I believe Wright state will probably get the W but not sure by how many. I am laying off.
Any thoughts on east Carolina mikeru
East Carolina has won me some money this year but they have lost 5 of last 10 games. I believe Wright state will probably get the W but not sure by how many. I am laying off.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,391
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,329
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,499
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,224
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,845
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
