////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\
Miami Heat ML is free money tonight.
Haha.
YESSSIR...yo what are your thoughts on cincy? I'm all over them but see everyone on Harvard (who hasn't beaten anyone this year)
Miami Heat ML is free money tonight.
Haha.
YESSSIR...yo what are your thoughts on cincy? I'm all over them but see everyone on Harvard (who hasn't beaten anyone this year)
oh s h i t! Its the Loot Train!
The one and only world renowned Loooooooooooooooooot Train!
Often imitated but never duplicated.
oh s h i t! Its the Loot Train!
The one and only world renowned Loooooooooooooooooot Train!
Often imitated but never duplicated.
///NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
MAR 19th 2014
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
More plays to come.
///NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
MAR 19th 2014
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
More plays to come.
The one and only world renowned Loooooooooooooooooot Train!
Often imitated but never duplicated.
Mike I can't stand your posting style/betting patterns but you have been making some solid picks lately. Def all over the NCSt and Iowa picks myself. Best of luck in the tournament, I've been giving you a hard time lately, but you seem like a good dude, so hey who am I to talk ill of you.
The one and only world renowned Loooooooooooooooooot Train!
Often imitated but never duplicated.
Mike I can't stand your posting style/betting patterns but you have been making some solid picks lately. Def all over the NCSt and Iowa picks myself. Best of luck in the tournament, I've been giving you a hard time lately, but you seem like a good dude, so hey who am I to talk ill of you.
Mike I can't stand your posting style/betting patterns but you have been making some solid picks lately. Def all over the NCSt and Iowa picks myself. Best of luck in the tournament, I've been giving you a hard time lately, but you seem like a good dude, so hey who am I to talk ill of you.
Thanks Hoss. Much appreciated!
Mike I can't stand your posting style/betting patterns but you have been making some solid picks lately. Def all over the NCSt and Iowa picks myself. Best of luck in the tournament, I've been giving you a hard time lately, but you seem like a good dude, so hey who am I to talk ill of you.
Thanks Hoss. Much appreciated!
////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
///NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
MAR 19th 2014
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
More plays to come.
nc state+5 now............what is wrong boys.![]()
////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
///NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
MAR 19th 2014
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
More plays to come.
nc state+5 now............what is wrong boys.![]()
Brotha Mike,
Thanks Hoss. Lets get it!
Brotha Mike,
Thanks Hoss. Lets get it!
nc state+5 now............what is wrong boys.![]()
You have to remember that there are a lot of casual betters throwing money on games right now. That could be a reason. May or may not be the reason for line movement but either way NC State + 5 has plenty of value Hoss.
nc state+5 now............what is wrong boys.![]()
You have to remember that there are a lot of casual betters throwing money on games right now. That could be a reason. May or may not be the reason for line movement but either way NC State + 5 has plenty of value Hoss.
nc state+5 now............what is wrong boys.![]()
nc state+5 now............what is wrong boys.![]()
You have to remember that there are a lot of casual betters throwing money on games right now. That could be a reason. May or may not be the reason for line movement but either way NC State + 5 has plenty of value Hoss.
![]()
brotha are you having anything else. thanks for this looooooooooooto. you are da man.
![]()
You have to remember that there are a lot of casual betters throwing money on games right now. That could be a reason. May or may not be the reason for line movement but either way NC State + 5 has plenty of value Hoss.
![]()
brotha are you having anything else. thanks for this looooooooooooto. you are da man.
![]()
Took NC state also.
Mike is your final card NC state and utah?
Still looking Hoss. I dropped enough Looooooooooooot to kill a man on Miami Heat ML when the juice was a lot lower.
Took NC state also.
Mike is your final card NC state and utah?
Still looking Hoss. I dropped enough Looooooooooooot to kill a man on Miami Heat ML when the juice was a lot lower.
Still looking Hoss. I dropped enough Looooooooooooot to kill a man on Miami Heat ML when the juice was a lot lower.
Still looking Hoss. I dropped enough Looooooooooooot to kill a man on Miami Heat ML when the juice was a lot lower.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,393
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,332
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,522
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
