////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\
| This streak started on February 7th 2014. Since then I have bet (148) games total. I have won (112) games. I have lost (35) games. I have pushed (1) games. Total profit = a very gigantic hunk of Fat Nasty Loooooooooooot!
|
| This streak started on February 7th 2014. Since then I have bet (148) games total. I have won (112) games. I have lost (35) games. I have pushed (1) games. Total profit = a very gigantic hunk of Fat Nasty Loooooooooooot!
|
| //////////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\ MAR 17th 2014 Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large MAR 18th 2014 N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot MAR 19th 2014 Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large |
| //////////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\ MAR 17th 2014 Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large MAR 18th 2014 N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot MAR 19th 2014 Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large |
|
|
I could have sworn that I saw a Pacer in game wager that lost??? Did you forget again Mikey?
I could have sworn that I saw a Pacer in game wager that lost??? Did you forget again Mikey?
| Alright guys! Another day, another looooooooooot check! Make sure not to be too greedy. Make sure you take your lady out to a real nice dinner soon or on a nice date somewhere with all the looooooooooot you are stacking. Make sure you spend some of the loooooooooot you are stacking on people who are having a rough time or are less fortunate than you are. It's very easy to do this and people will appreciate it. I am a firm believer that when you are having great fortune in your life you must share some of it with others and it will come back to you ten fold. Remember, taters gonna tate but we shall continue to stack Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot checks! |
| Alright guys! Another day, another looooooooooot check! Make sure not to be too greedy. Make sure you take your lady out to a real nice dinner soon or on a nice date somewhere with all the looooooooooot you are stacking. Make sure you spend some of the loooooooooot you are stacking on people who are having a rough time or are less fortunate than you are. It's very easy to do this and people will appreciate it. I am a firm believer that when you are having great fortune in your life you must share some of it with others and it will come back to you ten fold. Remember, taters gonna tate but we shall continue to stack Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot checks! |
| HATERS = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song Taters wanna tate. Lovers wanna love. I don't even want. None of thee above. I wanna stack my Looooooooooooot. Sta sta sta stack my Looooooooooooot. My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. Some call me sharp. Some call me square. Taters be tating hard. But I don't even care. I wanna stack my loooooooooot. Sta sta sta stack my loooooooooot. My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. |
| HATERS = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song Taters wanna tate. Lovers wanna love. I don't even want. None of thee above. I wanna stack my Looooooooooooot. Sta sta sta stack my Looooooooooooot. My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. Some call me sharp. Some call me square. Taters be tating hard. But I don't even care. I wanna stack my loooooooooot. Sta sta sta stack my loooooooooot. My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. |
Don't answer to tatters bubbles
he is throwing off ur energy!
Your chakra's are aligned lets meditate and re center!
![]()
Don't answer to tatters bubbles
he is throwing off ur energy!
Your chakra's are aligned lets meditate and re center!
![]()
Cinci is a good super pick at -3 over Harvard. Mike!
Cinci is a good super pick at -3 over Harvard. Mike!
Don't answer to tatters bubbles
he is throwing off ur energy!
Your chakra's are aligned lets meditate and re center!
![]()
Don't answer to tatters bubbles
he is throwing off ur energy!
Your chakra's are aligned lets meditate and re center!
![]()
My favorite part about Mikee's bullsheet is how he qualifies his Utah loss as they "had the lead the whole game"...."lost in the final four minutes"...but of course his Illinois win...was just great cappin'.
Hypocrite a little, mikee?!?
My favorite part about Mikee's bullsheet is how he qualifies his Utah loss as they "had the lead the whole game"...."lost in the final four minutes"...but of course his Illinois win...was just great cappin'.
Hypocrite a little, mikee?!?
My favorite part about Mikee's bullsheet is how he qualifies his Utah loss as they "had the lead the whole game"...."lost in the final four minutes"...but of course his Illinois win...was just great cappin'.
Hypocrite a little, mikee?!?
Call me whatever you want.
In the meantime I shall stack Fat Nasty Looooooooooooooot.
![]()
My favorite part about Mikee's bullsheet is how he qualifies his Utah loss as they "had the lead the whole game"...."lost in the final four minutes"...but of course his Illinois win...was just great cappin'.
Hypocrite a little, mikee?!?
Call me whatever you want.
In the meantime I shall stack Fat Nasty Looooooooooooooot.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,405
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,587
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,497
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
