////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\
Hi Mike,
I have been following you awhile, I don't post much, but you are very good at this and on a great run,thank you very much.
I watch your thread and one other capper on another board, when you guys are on the same game you guys are 14-0 last night was another winner. Would you like me to post something in your thread when this happens, just let me know. I think everyone would benefit very well from this, thanks for all your work and most of all this has been a lot of fun. Pete
Hi Mike,
I have been following you awhile, I don't post much, but you are very good at this and on a great run,thank you very much.
I watch your thread and one other capper on another board, when you guys are on the same game you guys are 14-0 last night was another winner. Would you like me to post something in your thread when this happens, just let me know. I think everyone would benefit very well from this, thanks for all your work and most of all this has been a lot of fun. Pete
how u do that?
HAHA By pure accident. I copied a picture off google images and then simply put text below it. I wanted the picture to actually be on there...
how u do that?
HAHA By pure accident. I copied a picture off google images and then simply put text below it. I wanted the picture to actually be on there...
Hi Mike,
I have been following you awhile, I don't post much, but you are very good at this and on a great run,thank you very much.
I watch your thread and one other capper on another board, when you guys are on the same game you guys are 14-0 last night was another winner. Would you like me to post something in your thread when this happens, just let me know. I think everyone would benefit very well from this, thanks for all your work and most of all this has been a lot of fun. Pete
Hi Mike,
I have been following you awhile, I don't post much, but you are very good at this and on a great run,thank you very much.
I watch your thread and one other capper on another board, when you guys are on the same game you guys are 14-0 last night was another winner. Would you like me to post something in your thread when this happens, just let me know. I think everyone would benefit very well from this, thanks for all your work and most of all this has been a lot of fun. Pete
Mike...............
What are your plays today
Hour before the LOOT TRAIN departs, the wait is killing me... no pressure Mike.
Mike...............
What are your plays today
Hour before the LOOT TRAIN departs, the wait is killing me... no pressure Mike.
Pitt big man Talib Zanna, sat out practice due to a stomach virus on Wednesday.
He is very important to them, and also during tourney time, these guys are ALL together ALL the time. he prob infected a few other teammates that might just now be getting sick.
Pitt big man Talib Zanna, sat out practice due to a stomach virus on Wednesday.
He is very important to them, and also during tourney time, these guys are ALL together ALL the time. he prob infected a few other teammates that might just now be getting sick.
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 20th 2014
Cincinnati (ML) Fat Nasty Large
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 20th 2014
Cincinnati (ML) Fat Nasty Large
I was hoping you were not going with Cinci since I like the other side and you've been on a tear. What to do....
Get on the train big dogg, now is the time ![]()
I was hoping you were not going with Cinci since I like the other side and you've been on a tear. What to do....
Get on the train big dogg, now is the time ![]()
I was hoping you were not going with Cinci since I like the other side and you've been on a tear. What to do....
Cambyspree been on a tear.. check out his THIRSTY THURSDAY forum, and he on Cincy -2.5.
![]()
I was hoping you were not going with Cinci since I like the other side and you've been on a tear. What to do....
Cambyspree been on a tear.. check out his THIRSTY THURSDAY forum, and he on Cincy -2.5.
![]()
I was hoping you were not going with Cinci since I like the other side and you've been on a tear. What to do....
I see a tough game but Cincy has played some very stiff competition.
I believe that will be the difference.
I was hoping you were not going with Cinci since I like the other side and you've been on a tear. What to do....
I see a tough game but Cincy has played some very stiff competition.
I believe that will be the difference.
I was hoping you were not going with Cinci since I like the other side and you've been on a tear. What to do....
take cincy and get the loooot
I was hoping you were not going with Cinci since I like the other side and you've been on a tear. What to do....
take cincy and get the loooot
//////////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 20th 2014
Cincinnati (ML) Fat Nasty Large
Locked and loaded. ![]()
//////////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 20th 2014
Cincinnati (ML) Fat Nasty Large
Locked and loaded. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,406
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,342
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,591
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,257
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
