////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\
damm I have no hair left after that game, good job Sir Mikey
damm I have no hair left after that game, good job Sir Mikey
Have to jump on these lines early Illinois was -3 this morning.
Congrats to everyone who won, let's keep the train rolling!
Have to jump on these lines early Illinois was -3 this morning.
Congrats to everyone who won, let's keep the train rolling!
I would have been shining bright like a diamond, as Rihanna says.
////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
////NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large![]()
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large ![]()
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large ![]()
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot ![]()
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large ![]()
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large![]()
![]()
I would have been shining bright like a diamond, as Rihanna says.
////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
////NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large![]()
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large ![]()
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large ![]()
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot ![]()
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large ![]()
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large![]()
![]()
sometimes I wonder why I follow your sorry behind plays
I think it's because you like the smell of fresh baked looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot after victory!
sometimes I wonder why I follow your sorry behind plays
I think it's because you like the smell of fresh baked looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot after victory!
I think it's because you like the smell of fresh baked looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot after victory!
I think it's because you like the smell of fresh baked looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot after victory!
No more burning money icons before the game ends. Okay?
No more burning money icons before the game ends. Okay?
My bad Hoss. That was telemaco22 throwing burning money signs around. Haha. Lets keep this Looooooot Train rolling down the tracks!
My bad Hoss. That was telemaco22 throwing burning money signs around. Haha. Lets keep this Looooooot Train rolling down the tracks!
////NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
////NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,402
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,580
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
