Posted:
#276
////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\
Posted:
#277
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
////NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 *Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large


////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
////NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 *Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
Mikey, any plays in the NBA tonight ?
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
////NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 *Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large


////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\
////NCAA Tourney & NIT-CBI-CIT\\\\\\
MAR 17th 2014
Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014
N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot
MAR 19th 2014
Illinois (ML) -145 *Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
Mikey, any plays in the NBA tonight ?
Posted:
#286
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Illinois. Just hoping they come out wanting the win.

Illinois. Just hoping they come out wanting the win.
If you guys get a chance, check out this article about TENNESSEE.
https://regressing.deadspin.com/is-a-no-11-seed-actually-among-the-best-teams-in-the-c-1547060812?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Illinois. Just hoping they come out wanting the win.

Illinois. Just hoping they come out wanting the win.
If you guys get a chance, check out this article about TENNESSEE.
https://regressing.deadspin.com/is-a-no-11-seed-actually-among-the-best-teams-in-the-c-1547060812?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Posted:
#290
Quote Originally Posted by chipups:
Illionois another bad road team im glad I stayed away
Illionois another bad road team im glad I stayed away
I'm glad you did too. I'm also glad I bet on Illinois.
Quote Originally Posted by chipups:
Illionois another bad road team im glad I stayed away
Illionois another bad road team im glad I stayed away
I'm glad you did too. I'm also glad I bet on Illinois.
Posted:
#294
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
I'm glad you did too. I'm also glad I bet on Illinois.
I'm glad you did too. I'm also glad I bet on Illinois.
I hate betting on bad road teams thats why I stayed away not because you posted the play still wish you luck I might jump on illinois second half
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
I'm glad you did too. I'm also glad I bet on Illinois.
I'm glad you did too. I'm also glad I bet on Illinois.
I hate betting on bad road teams thats why I stayed away not because you posted the play still wish you luck I might jump on illinois second half
Posted:
#295
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Illinois needs to stop shooting 3's and start driving to the hoop ASAP!

Illinois needs to stop shooting 3's and start driving to the hoop ASAP!
Bostons first nit game at home theyre playing relaxed dont see them giving away the lead at this point maybe second half under
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Illinois needs to stop shooting 3's and start driving to the hoop ASAP!

Illinois needs to stop shooting 3's and start driving to the hoop ASAP!
Bostons first nit game at home theyre playing relaxed dont see them giving away the lead at this point maybe second half under
Posted:
#296
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Illinois needs to stop shooting 3's and start driving to the hoop ASAP!

Illinois needs to stop shooting 3's and start driving to the hoop ASAP!
Oh look at that. Illinois drove to the hoop that last 2 times and got a bucket each time.
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Illinois needs to stop shooting 3's and start driving to the hoop ASAP!

Illinois needs to stop shooting 3's and start driving to the hoop ASAP!
Oh look at that. Illinois drove to the hoop that last 2 times and got a bucket each time.
Posted:
#300
You might be right today so ill roll with illinois 2nd half for 3 units
good luck mike illinois closed off the first half in good fashion with a nice 7pt run that might lead into 2nd half
You might be right today so ill roll with illinois 2nd half for 3 units
good luck mike illinois closed off the first half in good fashion with a nice 7pt run that might lead into 2nd half
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,567
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,252
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
