• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    /////////Loooooooooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\

    12345 Next Last»
    mikeru3
    KiserSozay
    Stevie_Boy
    Maukaboy
    collectNOW
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3581
    Posts: 102
    12345 Next Last»
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:30 PM ET #1

    Fresh outta jail guys! Learned my lesson while in the pen.

    I will not be letting the taters get under my skin anymore. They got the best of me but I will not let it happen again. Looking to have a phenomenal MLB season! Good luck to all!


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Fresh outta jail guys! Learned my lesson while in the pen.

    I will not be letting the taters get under my skin anymore. They got the best of me but I will not let it happen again. Looking to have a phenomenal MLB season! Good luck to all!


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:33 PM ET #2

    Here is a little jingle I sang while serving my time in the pen guys.

    "Covers Prison Blues"

    I hear the Looooooooooooooooot Train a comin'
    It's rolling round the bend
    And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
    I'm stuck in Covers prison, and time keeps draggin' on
    But that Loooot Train keeps a rollin' on down to San Antone..

    When I was just a baby my mama told me. Son,
    Always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns.
    But I argued with a mush in the cbb forums and made him cry
    When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and sigh....

    I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
    They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars.
    Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
    But those people keep a movin'
    And that's what tortures me...

    Well if they freed me from this prison,
    If that railroad train was mine
    I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line
    Far from Covers prison, that's where I want to stay
    And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away........

    Looooooooooooooooot Loooooooooooooooooooooooooot!


    Reply
    Here is a little jingle I sang while serving my time in the pen guys.

    "Covers Prison Blues"

    I hear the Looooooooooooooooot Train a comin'
    It's rolling round the bend
    And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
    I'm stuck in Covers prison, and time keeps draggin' on
    But that Loooot Train keeps a rollin' on down to San Antone..

    When I was just a baby my mama told me. Son,
    Always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns.
    But I argued with a mush in the cbb forums and made him cry
    When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and sigh....

    I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
    They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars.
    Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
    But those people keep a movin'
    And that's what tortures me...

    Well if they freed me from this prison,
    If that railroad train was mine
    I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line
    Far from Covers prison, that's where I want to stay
    And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away........

    Looooooooooooooooot Loooooooooooooooooooooooooot!


     
    KiserSozay
    KiserSozay
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:45 PM ET #3

    Still on it Unit 10!!!  Wanted to be the first one to respond... Go Get Em Boy!!!!
    Reply
    Still on it Unit 10!!!  Wanted to be the first one to respond... Go Get Em Boy!!!!
     
    Stevie_Boy
    Stevie_Boy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:50 PM ET #4

    Get that Loooooot
    Reply
    Get that Loooooot
     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5307
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:56 PM ET #5

    Lets Go!!!!
    Reply
    Lets Go!!!!
     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5307
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:58 PM ET #6

    Lets Go!!!!
    Reply
    Lets Go!!!!
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 12:28 AM ET #7

    I was out of the penalty box for 30 minutes.

    I was in the MLB forums wishing people a great season.

    Now I am back in the penalty box?



    People constantly bash me in my thread.

    I try to remain positive all of the time even when people say the worst things imaginable to me in my own threads.

    But I am back in the penalty box 30 minutes after being released?




    Reply
    I was out of the penalty box for 30 minutes.

    I was in the MLB forums wishing people a great season.

    Now I am back in the penalty box?



    People constantly bash me in my thread.

    I try to remain positive all of the time even when people say the worst things imaginable to me in my own threads.

    But I am back in the penalty box 30 minutes after being released?




     
    collectNOW
    collectNOW
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 11682
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 12:55 AM ET #8

    You truly are a dumba$$    I  wasn't going to come   in your threads anymore,but you have proven that you  are about AS SHARP AS A MARBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You belong in the archives of DUKE OF DUMB  WOW!
    Reply
    You truly are a dumba$$    I  wasn't going to come   in your threads anymore,but you have proven that you  are about AS SHARP AS A MARBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You belong in the archives of DUKE OF DUMB  WOW!
     
    collectNOW
    collectNOW
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 11682
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 1:00 AM ET #9

    I mean seriously dude.....a mod is kind enough to let you roam free....probably even sent you a pm that he was letting you out. I'm sure he gave you some guidelines to obey.......very simple guidelines,and you go into other forums and totally disrespect  the mod and  make him look bad  for cutting you a break. UNBELIEVABLE     Seriously Mike.......grow up
    Reply
    I mean seriously dude.....a mod is kind enough to let you roam free....probably even sent you a pm that he was letting you out. I'm sure he gave you some guidelines to obey.......very simple guidelines,and you go into other forums and totally disrespect  the mod and  make him look bad  for cutting you a break. UNBELIEVABLE     Seriously Mike.......grow up
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 1:02 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by collectNOW:

    You truly are a dumba$$    I  wasn't going to come   in your threads anymore,but you have proven that you  are about AS SHARP AS A MARBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You belong in the archives of DUKE OF DUMB  WOW!


    One day in your life you will pay for all of the hate you bring into this world. Go ahead and continue bashing me all you want. If it makes you feel good to degrade others and constanly be hatefull go right ahead. But one day you will pay for your actions. Believe that Hoss.

    You think its so cute to be rude and ugly to others. Shows your age.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collectNOW:

    You truly are a dumba$$    I  wasn't going to come   in your threads anymore,but you have proven that you  are about AS SHARP AS A MARBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You belong in the archives of DUKE OF DUMB  WOW!


    One day in your life you will pay for all of the hate you bring into this world. Go ahead and continue bashing me all you want. If it makes you feel good to degrade others and constanly be hatefull go right ahead. But one day you will pay for your actions. Believe that Hoss.

    You think its so cute to be rude and ugly to others. Shows your age.


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 1:03 AM ET #11

    I was given zero guidelines.

    I was wishing people a great season in MLB.


    Reply
    I was given zero guidelines.

    I was wishing people a great season in MLB.


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 1:29 AM ET #12

    QUOTE Originally Posted by KiefferJDs1:

    YOU STUPID F*CKIN F*GGOT!!!      YOU TOOK A SLAUGHTERING YESTERDAY AND YOU ARE **NOT** A F*CKIN LOOT TRAIN!!   YOU ARE A KID IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT!!  MAN DO YOU EVER LOOK F*CKIN STUPID STILL TOOTING YOUR OWN HORN!!    ID SIT IN THE BOX FOREVER IF IT MEANS YOUD BE STUCK IN HERE TOO!!!     YOU NEED YOUR HANDS CUT OFF AND YOUR THROAT SLIT.     THIS PLACE WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU!!!   IT IS TRUE LITTLE MIKEY!!         

    IF ANYONE ELSE AGREES, PLEASE JUST ADD A "LEAVE" FOR THIS GUY.....MAYBE THEN HE'LL FINALLY UNDERSTAND, IF ENOUGH PEOPLE JUST TELL HIM TO LEAVE
    Reply
    QUOTE Originally Posted by KiefferJDs1:

    YOU STUPID F*CKIN F*GGOT!!!      YOU TOOK A SLAUGHTERING YESTERDAY AND YOU ARE **NOT** A F*CKIN LOOT TRAIN!!   YOU ARE A KID IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT!!  MAN DO YOU EVER LOOK F*CKIN STUPID STILL TOOTING YOUR OWN HORN!!    ID SIT IN THE BOX FOREVER IF IT MEANS YOUD BE STUCK IN HERE TOO!!!     YOU NEED YOUR HANDS CUT OFF AND YOUR THROAT SLIT.     THIS PLACE WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU!!!   IT IS TRUE LITTLE MIKEY!!         

    IF ANYONE ELSE AGREES, PLEASE JUST ADD A "LEAVE" FOR THIS GUY.....MAYBE THEN HE'LL FINALLY UNDERSTAND, IF ENOUGH PEOPLE JUST TELL HIM TO LEAVE
     
    examine
    examine
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 4094
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 3:24 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

    I was out of the penalty box for 30 minutes.

    I was in the MLB forums wishing people a great season.

    Now I am back in the penalty box?



    People constantly bash me in my thread.

    I try to remain positive all of the time even when people say the worst things imaginable to me in my own threads.

    But I am back in the penalty box 30 minutes after being released?




     

    Its all a big misunderstanding bubbles

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

    I was out of the penalty box for 30 minutes.

    I was in the MLB forums wishing people a great season.

    Now I am back in the penalty box?



    People constantly bash me in my thread.

    I try to remain positive all of the time even when people say the worst things imaginable to me in my own threads.

    But I am back in the penalty box 30 minutes after being released?




     

    Its all a big misunderstanding bubbles

     
    examine
    examine
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 4094
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 3:30 AM ET #14

    I will make sure to fill ur canteen card and visit u once a month

     

    Reply

    I will make sure to fill ur canteen card and visit u once a month

     

     
    Eagles987
    Eagles987
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 1840
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 6:48 AM ET #15

    cause you keep bumping your own threads man. Comeon
    Reply
    cause you keep bumping your own threads man. Comeon
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 7:14 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

    I was given zero guidelines.

    I was wishing people a great season in MLB.


    They told you to stop with all the bumping of your own threads and loot train bullsh it... and you continue to do it out of spite, I would of bxed you again too..In other words they are telling you.....STOP BEING AN ASSANINE LITTLE BOY..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

    I was given zero guidelines.

    I was wishing people a great season in MLB.


    They told you to stop with all the bumping of your own threads and loot train bullsh it... and you continue to do it out of spite, I would of bxed you again too..In other words they are telling you.....STOP BEING AN ASSANINE LITTLE BOY..
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 9:33 AM ET #17

    KFC GAMEDAY BUCKET GO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Reply
    KFC GAMEDAY BUCKET GO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 10:04 AM ET #18

    I was put in the penalty box because of arguing with the crybaby Tinoker.

    It had zero to do with bumping threads or looooooooooot train.


    Reply
    I was put in the penalty box because of arguing with the crybaby Tinoker.

    It had zero to do with bumping threads or looooooooooot train.


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 10:14 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    They told you to stop with all the bumping of your own threads and loot train bullsh it... and you continue to do it out of spite, I would of bxed you again too..In other words they are telling you.....STOP BEING AN ASSANINE LITTLE BOY..


    The only person who is asdanine is you Tinstroker.

    I have asked you hundreds of times to stop writing in my threads.

    You dont ever even have a thread on Covers.

    You sit around on DT Picks website talking crap about Covers website and talk about how you are going to purposely come to Covers to stir up trouble with me and Holydiver.

    You are the reason I am in the penalty box. You and you alone.

    So don't call me assanine and try to make it about bumping threads or saying looooooooooot because I have been doing that since 2008.

    Go back to DT Picks and talk crap about Covers all you want to.

    I have been a loyal user on Covers since 2008 and have never had so much trouble until you started stalking and harassing me which made me lose my cool and get thrown in the box.

    Do me a favor and stay out of all of mt threads and STOP messing with me just so you can go brag about it on DT Picks website. You are a sick human being.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    They told you to stop with all the bumping of your own threads and loot train bullsh it... and you continue to do it out of spite, I would of bxed you again too..In other words they are telling you.....STOP BEING AN ASSANINE LITTLE BOY..


    The only person who is asdanine is you Tinstroker.

    I have asked you hundreds of times to stop writing in my threads.

    You dont ever even have a thread on Covers.

    You sit around on DT Picks website talking crap about Covers website and talk about how you are going to purposely come to Covers to stir up trouble with me and Holydiver.

    You are the reason I am in the penalty box. You and you alone.

    So don't call me assanine and try to make it about bumping threads or saying looooooooooot because I have been doing that since 2008.

    Go back to DT Picks and talk crap about Covers all you want to.

    I have been a loyal user on Covers since 2008 and have never had so much trouble until you started stalking and harassing me which made me lose my cool and get thrown in the box.

    Do me a favor and stay out of all of mt threads and STOP messing with me just so you can go brag about it on DT Picks website. You are a sick human being.


     
    cubsin08
    cubsin08
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 8543
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 10:17 AM ET #20

    Biggest  jackass on covers.   Why don't you just post your picks like a normal adult ? You get no attention in the real world and for some pathetic reason you want to be noticed here. Why don't you stop the bumping , stop the loooooooooot baby sht , and stop writing nursery rhymes to yourself. The best  part is you love to dish it out but you cry like a little bitchh when you get it back. You are a very creepy man.
    Reply
    Biggest  jackass on covers.   Why don't you just post your picks like a normal adult ? You get no attention in the real world and for some pathetic reason you want to be noticed here. Why don't you stop the bumping , stop the loooooooooot baby sht , and stop writing nursery rhymes to yourself. The best  part is you love to dish it out but you cry like a little bitchh when you get it back. You are a very creepy man.
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 10:27 AM ET #21



    "Covers Prison Blues"

    I hear the Looooooooooooooooot Train a comin'
    It's rolling round the bend
    And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
    I'm stuck in Covers prison, and time keeps draggin' on
    But that Loooot Train keeps a rollin' on down to San Antone..

    When I was just a baby my mama told me. Son,
    Always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns.
    But I argued with a mush in the cbb forums and made him cry
    When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and sigh....

    I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
    They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars.
    Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
    But those people keep a movin'
    And that's what tortures me...

    Well if they freed me from this prison,
    If that railroad train was mine
    I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line
    Far from Covers prison, that's where I want to stay
    And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away........

    Looooooooooooooooot Loooooooooooooooooooooooooot!


    Reply


    "Covers Prison Blues"

    I hear the Looooooooooooooooot Train a comin'
    It's rolling round the bend
    And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
    I'm stuck in Covers prison, and time keeps draggin' on
    But that Loooot Train keeps a rollin' on down to San Antone..

    When I was just a baby my mama told me. Son,
    Always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns.
    But I argued with a mush in the cbb forums and made him cry
    When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and sigh....

    I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
    They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars.
    Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
    But those people keep a movin'
    And that's what tortures me...

    Well if they freed me from this prison,
    If that railroad train was mine
    I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line
    Far from Covers prison, that's where I want to stay
    And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away........

    Looooooooooooooooot Loooooooooooooooooooooooooot!


     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 10:53 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

    Fresh outta jail guys! Learned my lesson while in the pen.

    I will not be letting the taters get under my skin anymore. They got the best of me but I will not let it happen again. Looking to have a phenomenal MLB season! Good luck to all!


      Just keep the picks coming, Junior.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

    Fresh outta jail guys! Learned my lesson while in the pen.

    I will not be letting the taters get under my skin anymore. They got the best of me but I will not let it happen again. Looking to have a phenomenal MLB season! Good luck to all!


      Just keep the picks coming, Junior.
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 12:18 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      Just keep the picks coming, Junior.


    No picks will be given to you WomanWithaRod.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      Just keep the picks coming, Junior.


    No picks will be given to you WomanWithaRod.
     
    TaxEvasion
    TaxEvasion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 2068
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 12:21 PM ET #24

    is there no play today because nothing is over -200?
    Reply
    is there no play today because nothing is over -200?
     
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2014 - 12:39 PM ET #25

    Tax Evasion,

    Take a look at my other thread in the box.

    No plays are -200 or higher Hoss.

    Stop smoking so many funny cigarettes and get your like together buddy.


    Reply
    Tax Evasion,

    Take a look at my other thread in the box.

    No plays are -200 or higher Hoss.

    Stop smoking so many funny cigarettes and get your like together buddy.


    All Forums | Penalty Box
    12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,709
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
    • PART DEUX 271
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,283
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,456
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,418

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.