It seems most black people from other cities hate the city of Miami for some strange reason. I think it's because s lot of blacks and latin people live there. Everytime, I mention Miami to someone, I get a horrible, negative reaction from people.
It seems when a black referee refs against the Dolphins, they automatically lose. They seem to hate the city of Miami and the Dolphins for some strange reason. Miami always get screwed when they ref
Views: 94
Posts: 6
Posted:
#6
People spamming "undercover" racist stuff like this and all it does is get moved to the Penatly Box.
Meanwhile I get put in the Penalty Box for what? Only thing I can think of is swearing? In a forum full of alcohol drinking/weed smoking degenerate gamblers lmao
Make it make sense
People spamming "undercover" racist stuff like this and all it does is get moved to the Penatly Box.
Meanwhile I get put in the Penalty Box for what? Only thing I can think of is swearing? In a forum full of alcohol drinking/weed smoking degenerate gamblers lmao
Make it make sense
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,713
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,402
- PART DEUX 254
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,514
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,840
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,704
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
