Let’s hear it? Who owns the NFL here!!?
I need an NFL guy to follow here! Who is the best?!
All I can say is even the best get cold and the worst get hot
I recommend doing your own handicapping and play the games you like because if you lose its nobody's fault but your own.
Post your plays and your record because we most definitely are all here to help one another and any and all posts and threads on the games are all tools we can observe and use to try and beat the books.
Good luck
![]()
All I can say is even the best get cold and the worst get hot
I recommend doing your own handicapping and play the games you like because if you lose its nobody's fault but your own.
Post your plays and your record because we most definitely are all here to help one another and any and all posts and threads on the games are all tools we can observe and use to try and beat the books.
Good luck
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,713
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,402
- PART DEUX 254
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,514
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,840
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,704
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
