What kind of name is bware? Bware I have no education and will make you dumber reading my posts? Or bware I'm really tough on the internet?
HOW ABOUT THOSE TITANS YESTERDAY? Picks for today!
What kind of name is bware? Bware I have no education and will make you dumber reading my posts? Or bware I'm really tough on the internet?
What kind of name is bware? Bware I have no education and will make you dumber reading my posts? Or bware I'm really tough on the internet?
what kind of name is hooter? get back to work at wal mart and leave the betting alone...bum
A "hooter" is the mascot of my school: Temple University... a place where people go to educate themselves beyond highschool. You should look into it.
Without my degree how will I ever be able to "flip burgerz" or "stock shelfs at wal mart"?
Good thing I can rely on people like you to make picks for me.
what kind of name is hooter? get back to work at wal mart and leave the betting alone...bum
A "hooter" is the mascot of my school: Temple University... a place where people go to educate themselves beyond highschool. You should look into it.
Without my degree how will I ever be able to "flip burgerz" or "stock shelfs at wal mart"?
Good thing I can rely on people like you to make picks for me.
I am taking Wyoming +6 and Colorado -6 myself. I am sure I will win.
I might even throw a play on VCU -4. Might even parlay it with Richmond +4
I am taking Wyoming +6 and Colorado -6 myself. I am sure I will win.
I might even throw a play on VCU -4. Might even parlay it with Richmond +4
A "hooter" is the mascot of my school: Temple University... a place where people go to educate themselves beyond highschool. You should look into it.
Without my degree how will I ever be able to "flip burgerz" or "stock shelfs at wal mart"?
Good thing I can rely on people like you to make picks for me.
A "hooter" is the mascot of my school: Temple University... a place where people go to educate themselves beyond highschool. You should look into it.
Without my degree how will I ever be able to "flip burgerz" or "stock shelfs at wal mart"?
Good thing I can rely on people like you to make picks for me.
Temple? no wonder yall aint never won shit so your a loser at a loser school..tell john chaney hello..gtfoh..temple hahaha those fucking bums..transfer or kill yoself..bum
Can you learn how to spell?
Temple? no wonder yall aint never won shit so your a loser at a loser school..tell john chaney hello..gtfoh..temple hahaha those fucking bums..transfer or kill yoself..bum
Can you learn how to spell?
good call yesterday. and Yes University of Dayton is a tough place to play. i grew up 10 mins from there... you dont go there and get away with an easy win.
good call yesterday. and Yes University of Dayton is a tough place to play. i grew up 10 mins from there... you dont go there and get away with an easy win.
yeah i do and so does your girl..sister and moms
So you just admitted you like guys on your dick?? ![]()
Serious question for you? Did you make it past seventh grade?
yeah i do and so does your girl..sister and moms
So you just admitted you like guys on your dick?? ![]()
Serious question for you? Did you make it past seventh grade?
So you just admitted you like guys on your dick?? ![]()
Serious question for you? Did you make it past seventh grade?
So you just admitted you like guys on your dick?? ![]()
Serious question for you? Did you make it past seventh grade?
Can you learn how to spell?
Can you learn how to spell?
118 post by this tool and 111 of them are about being on guy's dicks, moms, sisters and getting a job
Seven are actually post about plays
118 post by this tool and 111 of them are about being on guy's dicks, moms, sisters and getting a job
Seven are actually post about plays
Temple? no wonder yall aint never won shit so your a loser at a loser school..tell john chaney hello..gtfoh..temple hahaha those fucking bums..transfer or kill yoself..bum
![]()
Temple? no wonder yall aint never won shit so your a loser at a loser school..tell john chaney hello..gtfoh..temple hahaha those fucking bums..transfer or kill yoself..bum
![]()
118 post by this tool and 111 of them are about being on guy's dicks, moms, sisters and getting a job
Seven are actually post about plays
118 post by this tool and 111 of them are about being on guy's dicks, moms, sisters and getting a job
Seven are actually post about plays
dude your counting my post? man get off my dick and go bet fucking loser from ind..beat it clown
Maybe you should concentrate on betting versus talking about dick all the time. You might actually have a winning day for once.
So should I take both Wyoming at +6 and Colorado -6? That is how you bet.
dude your counting my post? man get off my dick and go bet fucking loser from ind..beat it clown
Maybe you should concentrate on betting versus talking about dick all the time. You might actually have a winning day for once.
So should I take both Wyoming at +6 and Colorado -6? That is how you bet.
Maybe you should concentrate on betting versus talking about dick all the time. You might actually have a winning day for once.
So should I take both Wyoming at +6 and Colorado -6? That is how you bet.
Maybe you should concentrate on betting versus talking about dick all the time. You might actually have a winning day for once.
So should I take both Wyoming at +6 and Colorado -6? That is how you bet.
WAIT WAIT WAIT. DID I JUST READ A POST IN YOUR THREAD ABOUT YOU BETTING UCONN AND HARVARD???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! WOW, you definitely are a retard.
yes dumass on 2 different tickets with the same top picks dumass..one tic..wings/titans/u conn..other ticket...wings/titans/harvard..dumass learn how to cover your bets...sandusky
WAIT WAIT WAIT. DID I JUST READ A POST IN YOUR THREAD ABOUT YOU BETTING UCONN AND HARVARD???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! WOW, you definitely are a retard.
yes dumass on 2 different tickets with the same top picks dumass..one tic..wings/titans/u conn..other ticket...wings/titans/harvard..dumass learn how to cover your bets...sandusky
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,726
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,645
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,693
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,342
- Saturday 10/10/2026 605
- Week 6 Money 16,275
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,338
- NFL LOCKED IN! 106,063
- NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,425
- Most important thread for me in the last 30 days 1,743
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
