and get bizzzyyzza
here's to hoping a few of the dusty old bums from the dentention center find the gumption to engage,if not best wishes nonetheless.
![]()
Hey Shrimp, stop farting on chickens
Views: 300
Posts: 14
Posted:
#1
and get bizzzyyzza
here's to hoping a few of the dusty old bums from the dentention center find the gumption to engage,if not best wishes nonetheless.
![]()
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:
and get bizzzyyzza here's to hoping a few of the dusty old bums from the dentention center find the gumption to engage,if not best wishes nonetheless.
oh and what I meant was to engage over in the mains.
and get bizzzyyzza here's to hoping a few of the dusty old bums from the dentention center find the gumption to engage,if not best wishes nonetheless.
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:
and get bizzzyyzza here's to hoping a few of the dusty old bums from the dentention center find the gumption to engage,if not best wishes nonetheless.
oh and what I meant was to engage over in the mains.and get bizzzyyzza here's to hoping a few of the dusty old bums from the dentention center find the gumption to engage,if not best wishes nonetheless.
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:
OK Sac , Start the 1st week.. I'll do the 2nd. I need a feel for the game
OK Sac , Start the 1st week.. I'll do the 2nd. I need a feel for the game
Can't. Swamped at work. My boss stuck it in my ass and kicked me in the balls this morning.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:
OK Sac , Start the 1st week.. I'll do the 2nd. I need a feel for the game
OK Sac , Start the 1st week.. I'll do the 2nd. I need a feel for the game
Can't. Swamped at work. My boss stuck it in my ass and kicked me in the balls this morning.
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax: OK Sac , Start the 1st week.. I'll do the 2nd. I need a feel for the game Can't. Swamped at work. My boss stuck it in my ass and kicked me in the balls this morning.
I can get it started for today’s game give me an hour I have no great write up but I’ll do my best but if anyone wants to take over after today if not I can do tomorrows game as well
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax: OK Sac , Start the 1st week.. I'll do the 2nd. I need a feel for the game Can't. Swamped at work. My boss stuck it in my ass and kicked me in the balls this morning.
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax: OK Sac , Start the 1st week.. I'll do the 2nd. I need a feel for the game Can't. Swamped at work. My boss stuck it in my ass and kicked me in the balls this morning.
I can get it started for today’s game give me an hour I have no great write up but I’ll do my best but if anyone wants to take over after today if not I can do tomorrows game as well
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax: OK Sac , Start the 1st week.. I'll do the 2nd. I need a feel for the game Can't. Swamped at work. My boss stuck it in my ass and kicked me in the balls this morning.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,713
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,402
- PART DEUX 254
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,514
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,840
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,704
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
