Brooklyncapper
Help me find him. He’s on a streak right now like 6-0 on covers on mlb and he did PON on dodgers under and he did Cleveland under. What’s his name on here
Views: 465
Posts: 7
Posted:
#5
I don't know you, but I already don't like you! How desperate- and most gamblers DON'T like when you exclusively tail ALWAYS... It's ok to read and consider someone else's insight- maybe even change your thinking based on what you read. But a header with "who is the guy winning, I need his picks: PATHETIC!
I don't know you, but I already don't like you! How desperate- and most gamblers DON'T like when you exclusively tail ALWAYS... It's ok to read and consider someone else's insight- maybe even change your thinking based on what you read. But a header with "who is the guy winning, I need his picks: PATHETIC!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,713
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,402
- PART DEUX 254
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,514
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,840
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,704
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
