Please block this Jack A** from adding comments to my posts is possible. The only things I add other than my own words is stats that we all use. I add them to display my reasoning. In addition I am sure that most people will bet Miami, TT and Ore but I only showed TT and expressed why
Dear Moderators
Views: 69
Posts: 2
Posted:
#2
If it is me that must be removed for exalting my innocence and disdain for a nobody calling me out then I shall abide by the rules of this Body.
If it is me that must be removed for exalting my innocence and disdain for a nobody calling me out then I shall abide by the rules of this Body.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,713
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,402
- PART DEUX 254
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,514
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,840
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,704
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
