ClubDirtSports NFL Playoffs
Posted:
#302
Browns hire Alex Van Pelt as OC, who spent the last 2 seasons as Bengals QB coach.....
so I guess the Bengals didn't want him around Joe Burrow?
Browns hire Alex Van Pelt as OC, who spent the last 2 seasons as Bengals QB coach.....
so I guess the Bengals didn't want him around Joe Burrow?
Posted:
#303
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:
Buffalo chicken dip with Franks red hot. I put that Sh!t on everything
I got an ole boy who makes his own from scratch, 100% natural and nary a seed, sweet and hot but not fiery. Just as soon as you think it may be a bit much the heat dissapates (sp) in short order. Buffalo chicken dip with Franks red hot. I put that Sh!t on everything
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:
Buffalo chicken dip with Franks red hot. I put that Sh!t on everything
I got an ole boy who makes his own from scratch, 100% natural and nary a seed, sweet and hot but not fiery. Just as soon as you think it may be a bit much the heat dissapates (sp) in short order. Buffalo chicken dip with Franks red hot. I put that Sh!t on everything
Posted:
#305
Mahomes O305.5 -125
Mahomes MVP +130
KC 2Q -.5(+110)
That's what I'm going with. It's been a turbulent and bi polar year for me betting on the nfl. 1 good casino night, and one trainwreck...but I'd do it all again.
One day I may learn some discipline from you guys. You guys in the PB and CD sports make covers worth it.
Good Luck tonight and see you next year
Mahomes O305.5 -125
Mahomes MVP +130
KC 2Q -.5(+110)
That's what I'm going with. It's been a turbulent and bi polar year for me betting on the nfl. 1 good casino night, and one trainwreck...but I'd do it all again.
One day I may learn some discipline from you guys. You guys in the PB and CD sports make covers worth it.
Good Luck tonight and see you next year
Posted:
#306
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:
Mahomes O305.5 -125Mahomes MVP +130KC 2Q -.5(+110)That's what I'm going with. It's been a turbulent and bi polar year for me betting on the nfl. 1 good casino night, and one trainwreck...but I'd do it all again.One day I may learn some discipline from you guys. You guys in the PB and CD sports make covers worth it.Good Luck tonight and see you next year
Mahomes O305.5 -125Mahomes MVP +130KC 2Q -.5(+110)That's what I'm going with. It's been a turbulent and bi polar year for me betting on the nfl. 1 good casino night, and one trainwreck...but I'd do it all again.One day I may learn some discipline from you guys. You guys in the PB and CD sports make covers worth it.Good Luck tonight and see you next year
Nothing wrong with those bets. Sometimes you should play the obvious before people talk you out of it. ![]()
I like the tight ends on both teams to flourish and Kyle Juszczyk to score a TD more than anything. Strictly prop bets for now before in game wagers (I like KC early and SF late). We'll see if it plays out. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:
Mahomes O305.5 -125Mahomes MVP +130KC 2Q -.5(+110)That's what I'm going with. It's been a turbulent and bi polar year for me betting on the nfl. 1 good casino night, and one trainwreck...but I'd do it all again.One day I may learn some discipline from you guys. You guys in the PB and CD sports make covers worth it.Good Luck tonight and see you next year
Mahomes O305.5 -125Mahomes MVP +130KC 2Q -.5(+110)That's what I'm going with. It's been a turbulent and bi polar year for me betting on the nfl. 1 good casino night, and one trainwreck...but I'd do it all again.One day I may learn some discipline from you guys. You guys in the PB and CD sports make covers worth it.Good Luck tonight and see you next year
Nothing wrong with those bets. Sometimes you should play the obvious before people talk you out of it. ![]()
I like the tight ends on both teams to flourish and Kyle Juszczyk to score a TD more than anything. Strictly prop bets for now before in game wagers (I like KC early and SF late). We'll see if it plays out. ![]()
Posted:
#307
MVP:
Deebo +1900
Mecole Hardman +5750
Matt Breida +7500
Chiefs 2Q -0.5 +100
Butker misses FG YES +300
Gould misses FG YES +300
Damien Williams Under 52.5 Rush Yards -115
Mahomes Over 309.5 Passing Yards -110
Mahomes throw 2 TD's or more in 1 quarter YES +295
Mahomes 401-420 passing yards +1500
Mahomes 421-440 passing yards +1500
Successful 2pt Conversion YES +225
MVP:
Deebo +1900
Mecole Hardman +5750
Matt Breida +7500
Chiefs 2Q -0.5 +100
Butker misses FG YES +300
Gould misses FG YES +300
Damien Williams Under 52.5 Rush Yards -115
Mahomes Over 309.5 Passing Yards -110
Mahomes throw 2 TD's or more in 1 quarter YES +295
Mahomes 401-420 passing yards +1500
Mahomes 421-440 passing yards +1500
Successful 2pt Conversion YES +225
Posted:
#313
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
Juszczyk has made my day 1000/5500 on the TD
Shanahan not calling a TO after stopping KC was questionable, but an argument could be made that he was afraid of being pinned deep after the punt. Once the punt went in the EZ, they got the ball at the 20 and Shanahan calls 2 run plays without burning a TO.
What does that say to Jimmy G?
What does that say to the offense?
9ers now play a 2nd half knowing their HC doesn’t believe in their offense, and they are playing against a terrible defense.
Wow. Just wow
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
Juszczyk has made my day 1000/5500 on the TD
Shanahan not calling a TO after stopping KC was questionable, but an argument could be made that he was afraid of being pinned deep after the punt. Once the punt went in the EZ, they got the ball at the 20 and Shanahan calls 2 run plays without burning a TO.
What does that say to Jimmy G?
What does that say to the offense?
9ers now play a 2nd half knowing their HC doesn’t believe in their offense, and they are playing against a terrible defense.
Wow. Just wow
Posted:
#316
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

Shanahan not calling a TO after stopping KC was questionable, but an argument could be made that he was afraid of being pinned deep after the punt. Once the punt went in the EZ, they got the ball at the 20 and Shanahan calls 2 run plays without burning a TO.
What does that say to Jimmy G?
What does that say to the offense?
9ers now play a 2nd half knowing their HC doesn’t believe in their offense, and they are playing against a terrible defense.
Wow. Just wow
How about the call out of the 2 minute warning taking the ball out of Mahomes hand with the reverse to Hardman? He was heating up. Then the no timeout by either team... coaching scared
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

Shanahan not calling a TO after stopping KC was questionable, but an argument could be made that he was afraid of being pinned deep after the punt. Once the punt went in the EZ, they got the ball at the 20 and Shanahan calls 2 run plays without burning a TO.
What does that say to Jimmy G?
What does that say to the offense?
9ers now play a 2nd half knowing their HC doesn’t believe in their offense, and they are playing against a terrible defense.
Wow. Just wow
How about the call out of the 2 minute warning taking the ball out of Mahomes hand with the reverse to Hardman? He was heating up. Then the no timeout by either team... coaching scared
Posted:
#319
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
How about the call out of the 2 minute warning taking the ball out of Mahomes hand with the reverse to Hardman? He was heating up. Then the no timeout by either team... coaching scared
Reid got cute, terrible
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
How about the call out of the 2 minute warning taking the ball out of Mahomes hand with the reverse to Hardman? He was heating up. Then the no timeout by either team... coaching scared
Reid got cute, terrible
Posted:
#324
2:00 warning.
Regardless of the outcome it’s been a pretty good game.
Still question 9ers huddling after the initial 1st down run for 17 yards and the clock running.
bigreds daddy
2:00 warning.
Regardless of the outcome it’s been a pretty good game.
Still question 9ers huddling after the initial 1st down run for 17 yards and the clock running.
Posted:
#325
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
2:00 warning.
2:00 warning.
Regardless of the outcome it’s been a pretty good game.
Still question 9ers huddling after the initial 1st down run for 17 yards and the clock running.
And they were all out of sorts on the 4th down play. Now they'll lose with 3 timeouts in hand
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
2:00 warning.
2:00 warning.
Regardless of the outcome it’s been a pretty good game.
Still question 9ers huddling after the initial 1st down run for 17 yards and the clock running.
And they were all out of sorts on the 4th down play. Now they'll lose with 3 timeouts in hand
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,671
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,228
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 594
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,182
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,651
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,660
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 607
- Trump's legacy? 32,953
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,055
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
