Very curious on what your thoughts are about Syracuse's pass rush? I think this will be a key factor in determining the outcome of the Cal game this week. Cal had a hard time protecting JKS. If Cuse has a strong pass rush I'd probably lean Cuse here.
Thoughts?? Any insights you can share would be greatly appreciated!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Very curious on what your thoughts are about Syracuse's pass rush? I think this will be a key factor in determining the outcome of the Cal game this week. Cal had a hard time protecting JKS. If Cuse has a strong pass rush I'd probably lean Cuse here.
Thoughts?? Any insights you can share would be greatly appreciated!
Cal released their injury report and it was clear. They also had a press conference I believe and they said he is playing so he should be all set to go.
I took over 56.5 also as I think each team will have a tough time stopping the other. But my one worry ties back to my original question to SyracuseJoe which is how good is Cuse's pass rush.
Cal released their injury report and it was clear. They also had a press conference I believe and they said he is playing so he should be all set to go.
I took over 56.5 also as I think each team will have a tough time stopping the other. But my one worry ties back to my original question to SyracuseJoe which is how good is Cuse's pass rush.
SyracuseJoe - also curious about your thoughts on how good Cuse’s run defense is. In week 1 I felt like Cal’s OC Jordan Somerville really tried to focus on establishing the run game and think we see more of that this coming week.
SyracuseJoe - also curious about your thoughts on how good Cuse’s run defense is. In week 1 I felt like Cal’s OC Jordan Somerville really tried to focus on establishing the run game and think we see more of that this coming week.
Just seeing this. Syracuse defense front is average at best. They have a very good group of linebackers. Defensive backs young but talented. To be seen on that end. Offense
QB - Solid when healthy
WR and RB talent but not much experience
Oline is huge - probably one of the biggest in the country. Waiting to see how that shakes out. Will they run more
Just seeing this. Syracuse defense front is average at best. They have a very good group of linebackers. Defensive backs young but talented. To be seen on that end. Offense
QB - Solid when healthy
WR and RB talent but not much experience
Oline is huge - probably one of the biggest in the country. Waiting to see how that shakes out. Will they run more