I know this is not going to be popular and everyone thinks covers runs off the winners, but he is a tout. He has his own website for the purpose of signing clients. This is against our forum rules. There are plenty of ways to find it, Google is your friend, but he will not be allowed on this website.
Covers Linesmen
I know this is not going to be popular and everyone thinks covers runs off the winners, but he is a tout. He has his own website for the purpose of signing clients. This is against our forum rules. There are plenty of ways to find it, Google is your friend, but he will not be allowed on this website.
Good for him, anyone who is pissed at the guy for getting paid for what he does is crazy...He gave many people here alot of winners for the whole baseball season for free, if you like him that much, go pay the man.
Good for him, anyone who is pissed at the guy for getting paid for what he does is crazy...He gave many people here alot of winners for the whole baseball season for free, if you like him that much, go pay the man.
I'm just curious as to if Bodio has come on here and made people money, i know he has made me money, why does he have to be a SCUMBAG tout? Life is a struggle and about finding avenues to make an extra dollar when you can? What is wrong if he has become a tout? He's given free winners for sometime now. What's wrong with charging fro those plays? I'm just curious to hear the other side of the coin. I personally hate that he's gone, but i definitely don't knock his hustle. Is what he's done any different than a coach leaving Ball St after being successful and taking a job at Florida or Oaklahoma? Just don't understand why a man who has helped soo many people with his in depth capping now has to be referred to as a scumbag?
I'm just curious as to if Bodio has come on here and made people money, i know he has made me money, why does he have to be a SCUMBAG tout? Life is a struggle and about finding avenues to make an extra dollar when you can? What is wrong if he has become a tout? He's given free winners for sometime now. What's wrong with charging fro those plays? I'm just curious to hear the other side of the coin. I personally hate that he's gone, but i definitely don't knock his hustle. Is what he's done any different than a coach leaving Ball St after being successful and taking a job at Florida or Oaklahoma? Just don't understand why a man who has helped soo many people with his in depth capping now has to be referred to as a scumbag?
Good for him, anyone who is pissed at the guy for getting paid for what he does is crazy...He gave many people here alot of winners for the whole baseball season for free, if you like him that much, go pay the man.
Well said I totally agree, he's difinitely earned my respect to where i would pay for his picks if I were one to pay for picks.
Quote Originally Posted by madshooter72:
Good for him, anyone who is pissed at the guy for getting paid for what he does is crazy...He gave many people here alot of winners for the whole baseball season for free, if you like him that much, go pay the man.
Well said I totally agree, he's difinitely earned my respect to where i would pay for his picks if I were one to pay for picks.
here is a PM reply I got from Bodio if it will help clarify his interest : It's my site. I have a few people that told me they want to
compensate me for my picks (they wouldn't take NO for an answer) so I
decided to create a website. Those people and a few others joined as
'Premium Members'. I provide consulting (sports related) services to
them and send them my plays first. I'm assuming they're all wagering a
lot of $$ and probably the reason why the odds/lines move so quickl
BODIO IS STILL THE MAN , AND I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK BRO . I WILL STILL FOLLOW YOU EVERYDAY :)
here is a PM reply I got from Bodio if it will help clarify his interest : It's my site. I have a few people that told me they want to
compensate me for my picks (they wouldn't take NO for an answer) so I
decided to create a website. Those people and a few others joined as
'Premium Members'. I provide consulting (sports related) services to
them and send them my plays first. I'm assuming they're all wagering a
lot of $$ and probably the reason why the odds/lines move so quickl
BODIO IS STILL THE MAN , AND I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK BRO . I WILL STILL FOLLOW YOU EVERYDAY :)