• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Been pretty quiet around here. Have all conservative posters gone to Parler?

    «First Previous 123
    DeezyAZ81
    StumpTownStu
    fubah2
    KellyM_1964
    nature1970
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 395
    Posts: 72
    «First Previous 123
     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:51 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Where did I ever make a veiled response at you? I didn't mention Fubah by name because I have no issue with him personally nor the content of his posts. I used him to make a point. And that isn't really veiled seeing as how one would have to go into the politics forum to get to this thread and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads but you, I barely acknowledge your existence. When did I make any veiled reference to you? Please don't be that guy and play dumb. "I once asked someone in this forum if he knew how googles algorithms worked and he laughed at me." You know you had this convo with me, don't act like you didn't know what you were doing.  If you have a cocaine addiction, I feel sorry for you. However, the way you talk about your spending and doing blow comes off as "bragging" and not an addiction.  FYI cocaine addiction ruined my family as a child, so you probably should not make assumptions about other people that you do not know. That is why I grill people about doing these types of drugs, especially when they frame it like it is some cool, and desirable activity. Oh my god, you are such a loser. I said "someone" because I had not even the faintest recollection of who that exchange was with. I only recall the conversations I have with people on this site I have already established a rapport with. That's like 5 or 10 guys, some of which barely post here. The people of whom I retain exchanges, I can also tell you where they are from, what they do/did, if they're married. Have kids. I literally would not have even remembered any exchange with you if you hadn't passive aggressively brought them up like i'm the one who busted your hymen. You think my drug addled brain is remembering an exchange with you when we've never had one lick of personal conversation? The people you say I "kiss up to", many are people I have fiercely debated over the last few years and we have simple gained mutual respect. Most normal dudes don't get off on carrying out the same debates over and over again like banging your head into a wall. You simply agree to disagree. You really need to get over yourself.

    Do you think your insults mean something to me?

    You come across as an entitled douche. Again, if you retain exchanges with posters like Gamble, Sundance, Slim, and other lunatics, it's quite obvious you are one Fuc$ed up dude. Look in the mirror as far as getting over yourself. You carry yourself like you run this place or something, which could not be further from the truth.

    Good luck to you and your coke habit. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Where did I ever make a veiled response at you? I didn't mention Fubah by name because I have no issue with him personally nor the content of his posts. I used him to make a point. And that isn't really veiled seeing as how one would have to go into the politics forum to get to this thread and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads but you, I barely acknowledge your existence. When did I make any veiled reference to you? Please don't be that guy and play dumb. "I once asked someone in this forum if he knew how googles algorithms worked and he laughed at me." You know you had this convo with me, don't act like you didn't know what you were doing.  If you have a cocaine addiction, I feel sorry for you. However, the way you talk about your spending and doing blow comes off as "bragging" and not an addiction.  FYI cocaine addiction ruined my family as a child, so you probably should not make assumptions about other people that you do not know. That is why I grill people about doing these types of drugs, especially when they frame it like it is some cool, and desirable activity. Oh my god, you are such a loser. I said "someone" because I had not even the faintest recollection of who that exchange was with. I only recall the conversations I have with people on this site I have already established a rapport with. That's like 5 or 10 guys, some of which barely post here. The people of whom I retain exchanges, I can also tell you where they are from, what they do/did, if they're married. Have kids. I literally would not have even remembered any exchange with you if you hadn't passive aggressively brought them up like i'm the one who busted your hymen. You think my drug addled brain is remembering an exchange with you when we've never had one lick of personal conversation? The people you say I "kiss up to", many are people I have fiercely debated over the last few years and we have simple gained mutual respect. Most normal dudes don't get off on carrying out the same debates over and over again like banging your head into a wall. You simply agree to disagree. You really need to get over yourself.

    Do you think your insults mean something to me?

    You come across as an entitled douche. Again, if you retain exchanges with posters like Gamble, Sundance, Slim, and other lunatics, it's quite obvious you are one Fuc$ed up dude. Look in the mirror as far as getting over yourself. You carry yourself like you run this place or something, which could not be further from the truth.

    Good luck to you and your coke habit. peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:52 PM ET #52

    @fubah2

     Do me a favor. Show me where I agreed with anyone on anything related to you and i'll mail you a crisp one hundred dollar bill with no cocaine residue. A newly issued bank note.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @fubah2

     Do me a favor. Show me where I agreed with anyone on anything related to you and i'll mail you a crisp one hundred dollar bill with no cocaine residue. A newly issued bank note.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:52 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  It's not an addiction in that sense. I'm not strung out or anything. I just do to much of it and I have acknowledged how bad it is for me. I almost never touch the stuff when i'm in Oregon but when i'm in California, i'm right back into it. I talk about my drug use and how much I at times spend on it as a self deprecating coping mechanism but a garden variety broke dude would take it as bragging. Any normal person would recognize it as a cry for help. Much the same, I talk about screwing white chicks as a way of poking fun of myself, almost jokingly calling myself a sellout but a dude who literally never gets laid would take this as bragging as well. Just like a the fact that I literally go out of my way to not act tough, often making myself the butt of jokes and carrying on like one of the village people, feminine half a men, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DEEZY, these type of dudes see this and call it a "tough guy persona" which just tells me two things: 1) I really must be tough and it just bleeds through all the h0m0erotic stuff I say. 2) Deezy must be the opposite of tough because he is intimidated by the online presence of a guy who almost does nothing but crack jokes, literally at his own expense. I really am quite the internet tough guy.

    1/  Get help for your "issue" dude - or it will ultimately consume you, let alone your bank acct.

    2/  Don't post here when high.  THAT is a problem and it causes, well,  all this!

    3/  Your reasoning re: Deezy is absolutely bizzare and just a backhanded cheapshot.  He is one of the most LOGICAL reasoning fellas I've ever met on the net and that saying a lot because I fancy myself in very high regard for logic as well.  ANd I am saying this completely sober!  I never did substances and rarely touch alcohol.   No other meds eityher (touch wood)  No, I am NOT better than you -- but I am clear headed ALL THE TIME.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  It's not an addiction in that sense. I'm not strung out or anything. I just do to much of it and I have acknowledged how bad it is for me. I almost never touch the stuff when i'm in Oregon but when i'm in California, i'm right back into it. I talk about my drug use and how much I at times spend on it as a self deprecating coping mechanism but a garden variety broke dude would take it as bragging. Any normal person would recognize it as a cry for help. Much the same, I talk about screwing white chicks as a way of poking fun of myself, almost jokingly calling myself a sellout but a dude who literally never gets laid would take this as bragging as well. Just like a the fact that I literally go out of my way to not act tough, often making myself the butt of jokes and carrying on like one of the village people, feminine half a men, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DEEZY, these type of dudes see this and call it a "tough guy persona" which just tells me two things: 1) I really must be tough and it just bleeds through all the h0m0erotic stuff I say. 2) Deezy must be the opposite of tough because he is intimidated by the online presence of a guy who almost does nothing but crack jokes, literally at his own expense. I really am quite the internet tough guy.

    1/  Get help for your "issue" dude - or it will ultimately consume you, let alone your bank acct.

    2/  Don't post here when high.  THAT is a problem and it causes, well,  all this!

    3/  Your reasoning re: Deezy is absolutely bizzare and just a backhanded cheapshot.  He is one of the most LOGICAL reasoning fellas I've ever met on the net and that saying a lot because I fancy myself in very high regard for logic as well.  ANd I am saying this completely sober!  I never did substances and rarely touch alcohol.   No other meds eityher (touch wood)  No, I am NOT better than you -- but I am clear headed ALL THE TIME.

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:57 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  Do me a favor. Show me where I agreed with anyone on anything related to you and i'll mail you a crisp one hundred dollar bill with no cocaine residue. A newly issued bank note.

    I don't need nor want your money.......from the sounds of it you'll need all of it just to keep yourself in the lifestyle to which you have (unfortunately)  become accustomed.

    Don't know that you ever stated the words explicitly like: "Yes I agree with you about Fubah2" but there are other ways to be complicit and agtree without saying so directly....as I already pointed out about the 9 threads which YOU DID NOT HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE.

    Well, perhaps you were under the influence at the time.........so I will reitierate my suggestion that you do not post here while under the influence.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  Do me a favor. Show me where I agreed with anyone on anything related to you and i'll mail you a crisp one hundred dollar bill with no cocaine residue. A newly issued bank note.

    I don't need nor want your money.......from the sounds of it you'll need all of it just to keep yourself in the lifestyle to which you have (unfortunately)  become accustomed.

    Don't know that you ever stated the words explicitly like: "Yes I agree with you about Fubah2" but there are other ways to be complicit and agtree without saying so directly....as I already pointed out about the 9 threads which YOU DID NOT HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE.

    Well, perhaps you were under the influence at the time.........so I will reitierate my suggestion that you do not post here while under the influence.

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 6:11 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    ...and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads

     

    OK......as long as you are referring to the member here who indeed does start more threads than anyone else, fine, but it's easy to verify that member is NOT ME, not by any stretch.  Only an IDIOT would think otherwise.  A simple count of the threads in the first 5 pages reveals I have 40 threads among those 250 total threads..........another member here has 105....yes 105....so LOGICALLY you are either:

    a)   referring to THAT other guy -- and I have not idea WHY you would drag HIM into all this!!!

    or....

    b)   you are pulling a typical rightwing conspiracy theorist/Marjorie Taylor Greene -style "special" and FALSELY implying that Fubah2, with just 40 threads in the first 5 pages (from 250 threads) is somehow abusive, but the guy who actually has 105 threads (more than 2 and half times more than Fubah2)  is just fine by you.

    PS. This NOT intended nor implied criticism of that other member.  But it is a statement of FACTS to refute the false implication that Fubah2 is posting millions of threads -- which is demonstrably FALSE!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    ...and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads

     

    OK......as long as you are referring to the member here who indeed does start more threads than anyone else, fine, but it's easy to verify that member is NOT ME, not by any stretch.  Only an IDIOT would think otherwise.  A simple count of the threads in the first 5 pages reveals I have 40 threads among those 250 total threads..........another member here has 105....yes 105....so LOGICALLY you are either:

    a)   referring to THAT other guy -- and I have not idea WHY you would drag HIM into all this!!!

    or....

    b)   you are pulling a typical rightwing conspiracy theorist/Marjorie Taylor Greene -style "special" and FALSELY implying that Fubah2, with just 40 threads in the first 5 pages (from 250 threads) is somehow abusive, but the guy who actually has 105 threads (more than 2 and half times more than Fubah2)  is just fine by you.

    PS. This NOT intended nor implied criticism of that other member.  But it is a statement of FACTS to refute the false implication that Fubah2 is posting millions of threads -- which is demonstrably FALSE!

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16757
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 6:15 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Satisfied to see Ramble finally get booted. His posts generally provided no value to the board. Those that attempt to support his radical, nonsensical views and posts are a significant part of the problem. When we give validity to conspiracy theories, intentional misrepresentations, falsehoods, outright lies, and insults to anyone with opposing views by calling them “Libtards” events like the January 6 Capital Riots occur. This forum has become a scary place because conspiracy theories and lies are considered legit contributions by some. Some express they have no problem in lying, insulting, sharing fake stories, conspiracy theories, and even supporting sexual assault in defending a scumbag like Trump, as long as likeminded individuals are “respectable” towards them. How does that move a conversation forward? I once asked a user in this forum why he thinks it is ok to sexually assault women in his defense of Trump?  This poster who claims to be neutral and moderate, laughed and claimed that most women enjoyed it, until the media told him they didn’t. I also asked the same poster why he supported the Proud Boys, who are described as an extremist, radical, racist, supremacist group by the FBI and respected National Security officials. He expressed that the Proud Boys are a chauvinist group with racist members, but not a supremacist group, and has some good guys. Like this description makes the group more legitimate, appealing, and a positive contribution to society? Let’s remember the Proud Boys were also involved in attacks on Capitol January 6. Very valuable group indeed. The same poster also went on to share how much money he spends on blow weekly like that has anything to do with the topic. Is being a cocaine addict an admirable trait in a political conversation? Are we looking for approval from other radical, right-wing, posters in this echo chamber? Giving these extreme, radical, and dangerous views and groups credence and support is why Trump, January 6, and further division in this country continues to occur between different groups. Personally, I do not mind seeing threads posted by certain users, as long as they are based on facts, accurate perspective, and data from credible, fact-checked, legitimate outlets. Much rather read perspective from respected publications, than radical right wing conspiracy theory networks, which  provide no facts, sources, or basis for any of their stories. In fact, most of Ramble’s and other right wing nuts posts over the last few months have simply been based on conspiracies about Biden or Hunter, or election fraud that were laughed out of court about 65 times in our Judicial Branch of Government because of lack of standing, and zero facts. We must be real about stopping the spread of intentional disinformation, lies, and conspiracies, and start engaging in thoughtful discourse about policies and leadership. The conspiracy theories and former extreme, radical outlets like Parler are not advantageous for this country. They only lead to millions of citizens living in denial and fantasyland about the reality of our society and government. This is why lately former members of Q’Anon are starting to speak out against the ideology and group, and the dangerous path and pain such groups and conspiracies caused them in their lives.

     

           goodpost     an_clap

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Satisfied to see Ramble finally get booted. His posts generally provided no value to the board. Those that attempt to support his radical, nonsensical views and posts are a significant part of the problem. When we give validity to conspiracy theories, intentional misrepresentations, falsehoods, outright lies, and insults to anyone with opposing views by calling them “Libtards” events like the January 6 Capital Riots occur. This forum has become a scary place because conspiracy theories and lies are considered legit contributions by some. Some express they have no problem in lying, insulting, sharing fake stories, conspiracy theories, and even supporting sexual assault in defending a scumbag like Trump, as long as likeminded individuals are “respectable” towards them. How does that move a conversation forward? I once asked a user in this forum why he thinks it is ok to sexually assault women in his defense of Trump?  This poster who claims to be neutral and moderate, laughed and claimed that most women enjoyed it, until the media told him they didn’t. I also asked the same poster why he supported the Proud Boys, who are described as an extremist, radical, racist, supremacist group by the FBI and respected National Security officials. He expressed that the Proud Boys are a chauvinist group with racist members, but not a supremacist group, and has some good guys. Like this description makes the group more legitimate, appealing, and a positive contribution to society? Let’s remember the Proud Boys were also involved in attacks on Capitol January 6. Very valuable group indeed. The same poster also went on to share how much money he spends on blow weekly like that has anything to do with the topic. Is being a cocaine addict an admirable trait in a political conversation? Are we looking for approval from other radical, right-wing, posters in this echo chamber? Giving these extreme, radical, and dangerous views and groups credence and support is why Trump, January 6, and further division in this country continues to occur between different groups. Personally, I do not mind seeing threads posted by certain users, as long as they are based on facts, accurate perspective, and data from credible, fact-checked, legitimate outlets. Much rather read perspective from respected publications, than radical right wing conspiracy theory networks, which  provide no facts, sources, or basis for any of their stories. In fact, most of Ramble’s and other right wing nuts posts over the last few months have simply been based on conspiracies about Biden or Hunter, or election fraud that were laughed out of court about 65 times in our Judicial Branch of Government because of lack of standing, and zero facts. We must be real about stopping the spread of intentional disinformation, lies, and conspiracies, and start engaging in thoughtful discourse about policies and leadership. The conspiracy theories and former extreme, radical outlets like Parler are not advantageous for this country. They only lead to millions of citizens living in denial and fantasyland about the reality of our society and government. This is why lately former members of Q’Anon are starting to speak out against the ideology and group, and the dangerous path and pain such groups and conspiracies caused them in their lives.

     

           goodpost     an_clap

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16757
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 6:22 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    AND FOR THE RECORD   so what if other members here find my threads interesting and they choose to comment on them - which then causes them to be near the top of the first page??  OR for that matter if I choose to add more INFORMATION/news/comments  to my weeks old or MONTHS OLD existing threads, which also, by default causes that thread to rise to the top??  SO THE PHUCK WHAT????? 

    FACT CHECK for ya, which anyone with a brain can easily verify:

    since Biden's inauguration through January 31 (last 11 days of January)  I  "STARTED"  a total of 7 new threads, but another member started 30..... yes, 30 ..........count'em yourself (when you're sober)  

    The fact that those 30 new threads may or may not be among the top threads of the first page is completely IRRELEVENT because  it depends entirely on how popular they are that gets them there.

    Your intended cheapshots are NOT appreciated....

     

    wtf ???????????????????????? confused

    if i find something intresting i post to it . thats what this forum is for    for kripesakes !!!!

    my views just happen to b similar on many things as fubahs  so naturally i post to those threads which makes those among the top threads

    whats the freakn problem with that ???????

    geevus    u  rumplickers get your panties all wet over THAT ?????   gimme a freakn break confused

    nobody post more new threads every single week than that other guy  and yet almost nobody reads his stuff

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    AND FOR THE RECORD   so what if other members here find my threads interesting and they choose to comment on them - which then causes them to be near the top of the first page??  OR for that matter if I choose to add more INFORMATION/news/comments  to my weeks old or MONTHS OLD existing threads, which also, by default causes that thread to rise to the top??  SO THE PHUCK WHAT????? 

    FACT CHECK for ya, which anyone with a brain can easily verify:

    since Biden's inauguration through January 31 (last 11 days of January)  I  "STARTED"  a total of 7 new threads, but another member started 30..... yes, 30 ..........count'em yourself (when you're sober)  

    The fact that those 30 new threads may or may not be among the top threads of the first page is completely IRRELEVENT because  it depends entirely on how popular they are that gets them there.

    Your intended cheapshots are NOT appreciated....

     

    wtf ???????????????????????? confused

    if i find something intresting i post to it . thats what this forum is for    for kripesakes !!!!

    my views just happen to b similar on many things as fubahs  so naturally i post to those threads which makes those among the top threads

    whats the freakn problem with that ???????

    geevus    u  rumplickers get your panties all wet over THAT ?????   gimme a freakn break confused

    nobody post more new threads every single week than that other guy  and yet almost nobody reads his stuff

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 6:33 PM ET #58

    @fubah2

     I don't post when i'm "high". If i'm on blow, i'm partying. I'm not on covers because after all, it's not the blow i'm addicted to. It's the party. I'm done blow literally once in the nearly a year when my buddy was in town for a work thing. I only do blow in California. I was last California 8 or 9 mos ago. I'll give you a perfect example of what really causes, "well, all this" and it will be plain to see for anyone in this very thread.

    I referenced you as an example, but didn't mention you by name because I don't actually have any beef with you or anything you say, literally trying to avoid this type of thing, and yet you still get wound up. And when I repeatedly say, "I have no issues with you. I referenced you as an example," again, all very plain to see in this very thread, you continue to go on and on and with the shit. I'm not that guy. I almost never start threads. I simply posed a sincere question because i worry about people seeking out what which only confirms what they already believe. The question wasn't sarcastic. I was sincerely curious if people were on other sites. You helped turned it into this.

    This Deezy character, who I am even less aware of than you, latched on to a brief exchange that had to be literally months ago. I had no recollection of who the exchange was with and have mentioned things like search engine algorithms probably more than a few times. This dude seized on that exchange, assumed I must be taking a jab at him and he helped turn this thread into this. So don't come at me with some afterschool special bullshit about my proclivities like you know me. And don't come at me talking about about avoiding, "well, all this." or whatever ho shit that was you said. I started a thread to ask a simple ass question. You and Deezy blew it up, starting yet another feminine ass covers political forum argument in which both of you guys are involved of several, and neither of you even gave an opinion as to the answer of the question in the name of the damn thread. You guys get off on these exchanges, there are less guys around to argue with, so you're trying to make me your new crush but i'm not the one. You guys can both fuck off. I'll just ignore you.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @fubah2

     I don't post when i'm "high". If i'm on blow, i'm partying. I'm not on covers because after all, it's not the blow i'm addicted to. It's the party. I'm done blow literally once in the nearly a year when my buddy was in town for a work thing. I only do blow in California. I was last California 8 or 9 mos ago. I'll give you a perfect example of what really causes, "well, all this" and it will be plain to see for anyone in this very thread.

    I referenced you as an example, but didn't mention you by name because I don't actually have any beef with you or anything you say, literally trying to avoid this type of thing, and yet you still get wound up. And when I repeatedly say, "I have no issues with you. I referenced you as an example," again, all very plain to see in this very thread, you continue to go on and on and with the shit. I'm not that guy. I almost never start threads. I simply posed a sincere question because i worry about people seeking out what which only confirms what they already believe. The question wasn't sarcastic. I was sincerely curious if people were on other sites. You helped turned it into this.

    This Deezy character, who I am even less aware of than you, latched on to a brief exchange that had to be literally months ago. I had no recollection of who the exchange was with and have mentioned things like search engine algorithms probably more than a few times. This dude seized on that exchange, assumed I must be taking a jab at him and he helped turn this thread into this. So don't come at me with some afterschool special bullshit about my proclivities like you know me. And don't come at me talking about about avoiding, "well, all this." or whatever ho shit that was you said. I started a thread to ask a simple ass question. You and Deezy blew it up, starting yet another feminine ass covers political forum argument in which both of you guys are involved of several, and neither of you even gave an opinion as to the answer of the question in the name of the damn thread. You guys get off on these exchanges, there are less guys around to argue with, so you're trying to make me your new crush but i'm not the one. You guys can both fuck off. I'll just ignore you.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 6:50 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I don't agree with anyone harrassing anyone and i'll say it again, I have no beef with you.

    I exchange pleasantries with people i'm pleasant with.

    This is a flipping chat forum on a gambling website full of dudes.

    I won't be forced to choose sides. That's childish. It's downright ridiculous 

     

    Well, I have been harrassed plenty especially POST-ELECTION.....mostly AFTER I fact-checked someone and obviously THEY and their pals don't like being FACT-CHECKED........ So their animosity builds and as a direct result of *THEIR* misinformation/DISinformation/falsehoods, I end up getting harrassed.   ONE of the harrassers is now gonzo.

    You don't have to "choose sides" to call out right from wrong.  There's inherent respect in that.   At the very least send them a PM and let them know off forum, so nobody is embarrassed, but the message gets across.  I'm ok with that.  

    Otherwise, when one "openly buddies up" with harrassers and/or those posting pure outlandish BS,  it makes it appear as if that person is also complicit........and it's not a good look. It totally lacks "alleged" impartiality.

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I don't agree with anyone harrassing anyone and i'll say it again, I have no beef with you.

    I exchange pleasantries with people i'm pleasant with.

    This is a flipping chat forum on a gambling website full of dudes.

    I won't be forced to choose sides. That's childish. It's downright ridiculous 

     

    Well, I have been harrassed plenty especially POST-ELECTION.....mostly AFTER I fact-checked someone and obviously THEY and their pals don't like being FACT-CHECKED........ So their animosity builds and as a direct result of *THEIR* misinformation/DISinformation/falsehoods, I end up getting harrassed.   ONE of the harrassers is now gonzo.

    You don't have to "choose sides" to call out right from wrong.  There's inherent respect in that.   At the very least send them a PM and let them know off forum, so nobody is embarrassed, but the message gets across.  I'm ok with that.  

    Otherwise, when one "openly buddies up" with harrassers and/or those posting pure outlandish BS,  it makes it appear as if that person is also complicit........and it's not a good look. It totally lacks "alleged" impartiality.

     

     

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 6:58 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  I don't post when i'm "high". If i'm on blow, i'm partying. I'm not on covers because after all, it's not the blow i'm addicted to. It's the party. I'm done blow literally once in the nearly a year when my buddy was in town for a work thing. I only do blow in California. I was last California 8 or 9 mos ago. I'll give you a perfect example of what really causes, "well, all this" and it will be plain to see for anyone in this very thread. I referenced you as an example, but didn't mention you by name because I don't actually have any beef with you or anything you say, literally trying to avoid this type of thing, and yet you still get wound up. And when I repeatedly say, "I have no issues with you. I referenced you as an example," again, all very plain to see in this very thread, you continue to go on and on and with the shit. I'm not that guy. I almost never start threads. I simply posed a sincere question because i worry about people seeking out what which only confirms what they already believe. The question wasn't sarcastic. I was sincerely curious if people were on other sites. You helped turned it into this. This Deezy character, who I am even less aware of than you, latched on to a brief exchange that had to be literally months ago. I had no recollection of who the exchange was with and have mentioned things like search engine algorithms probably more than a few times. This dude seized on that exchange, assumed I must be taking a jab at him and he helped turn this thread into this. So don't come at me with some afterschool special bullshit about my proclivities like you know me. And don't come at me talking about about avoiding, "well, all this." or whatever ho shit that was you said. I started a thread to ask a simple ass question. You and Deezy blew it up, starting yet another feminine ass covers political forum argument in which both of you guys are involved of several, and neither of you even gave an opinion as to the answer of the question in the name of the damn thread. You guys get off on these exchanges, there are less guys around to argue with, so you're trying to make me your new crush but i'm not the one. You guys can both fuck off. I'll just ignore you.

    Grow up. Big Bad macho Stump. You are such a bad a$$! You are sooo damn masculine, doing so much blow and partying! Proves you must be 40 with the mind of a 21 year old frat boy. I am not the one. Oooohh the tough covers persona. Don't mess with Stump, he is tough and cool.  Do you seriously think you are intimidating or something??? 

    Funny we are the ones who get off on this? yet you seem to have so many problems with numerous posters in here. an_light

    I'm off you. Try to be less douchey in your posts from now on. I have been here since you were wetting the bed, and haven't come across someone so arrogant, yet insecure at the same time. 

    Good luck in life bro, and hope you get help with your cocaine problems. peace

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  I don't post when i'm "high". If i'm on blow, i'm partying. I'm not on covers because after all, it's not the blow i'm addicted to. It's the party. I'm done blow literally once in the nearly a year when my buddy was in town for a work thing. I only do blow in California. I was last California 8 or 9 mos ago. I'll give you a perfect example of what really causes, "well, all this" and it will be plain to see for anyone in this very thread. I referenced you as an example, but didn't mention you by name because I don't actually have any beef with you or anything you say, literally trying to avoid this type of thing, and yet you still get wound up. And when I repeatedly say, "I have no issues with you. I referenced you as an example," again, all very plain to see in this very thread, you continue to go on and on and with the shit. I'm not that guy. I almost never start threads. I simply posed a sincere question because i worry about people seeking out what which only confirms what they already believe. The question wasn't sarcastic. I was sincerely curious if people were on other sites. You helped turned it into this. This Deezy character, who I am even less aware of than you, latched on to a brief exchange that had to be literally months ago. I had no recollection of who the exchange was with and have mentioned things like search engine algorithms probably more than a few times. This dude seized on that exchange, assumed I must be taking a jab at him and he helped turn this thread into this. So don't come at me with some afterschool special bullshit about my proclivities like you know me. And don't come at me talking about about avoiding, "well, all this." or whatever ho shit that was you said. I started a thread to ask a simple ass question. You and Deezy blew it up, starting yet another feminine ass covers political forum argument in which both of you guys are involved of several, and neither of you even gave an opinion as to the answer of the question in the name of the damn thread. You guys get off on these exchanges, there are less guys around to argue with, so you're trying to make me your new crush but i'm not the one. You guys can both fuck off. I'll just ignore you.

    Grow up. Big Bad macho Stump. You are such a bad a$$! You are sooo damn masculine, doing so much blow and partying! Proves you must be 40 with the mind of a 21 year old frat boy. I am not the one. Oooohh the tough covers persona. Don't mess with Stump, he is tough and cool.  Do you seriously think you are intimidating or something??? 

    Funny we are the ones who get off on this? yet you seem to have so many problems with numerous posters in here. an_light

    I'm off you. Try to be less douchey in your posts from now on. I have been here since you were wetting the bed, and haven't come across someone so arrogant, yet insecure at the same time. 

    Good luck in life bro, and hope you get help with your cocaine problems. peace

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 7:33 PM ET #61

    If I cut with some metepolol and nitro. I seem to be able to use cocaine with my heart condition.

    Taste like shit but if it works....

    an_wink

    Reply

    If I cut with some metepolol and nitro. I seem to be able to use cocaine with my heart condition.

    Taste like shit but if it works....

    an_wink

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 7:52 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2 I simply posed a sincere question because i worry about people seeking out what which only confirms what they already believe. The question wasn't sarcastic. I was sincerely curious if people were on other sites. You helped turned it into this.

    You and Deezy blew it up, starting yet another feminine ass covers political forum argument in which both of you guys are involved of several, and neither of you even gave an opinion as to the answer of the question in the name of the damn thread. You guys get off on these exchanges, there are less guys around to argue with, so you're trying to make me your new crush but i'm not the one. You guys can both fuck off. I'll just ignore you.

     

    Oh cry me a river dude.  Until just NOW I didn't have aparticular problem with you either, but now you're trying to toss shite on me.

    Deezy is right....you do this shite all the time.....try to come off as impartial but then in various ways make it clear to us YOU ARE NOT. 

    Yes you started this thread and it was a decent short-lived topic.

    Guess what, cocaine brain?? I spent about an hour composing a well thought out answer TO SUPPORT YOUR THREAD (listing 3 LOGICAL points)  and not a single word of response from you about it.   Any IMPARTIAL person would be expected to reply back in his own thread with a simple "Yes, those are good points"  or something similar......But the truth is YOU don't want to be seen by the pro-trump/pro-fascism supporters as corresponding with a perceived enemy of THEIRS. That's why.

    But you somehow won't pass up an opportunity to take cheapshots at me by *OBVIOUS* inuendo about volume of threads from me which appear to be very popular, once before with doya45 when you should have said NOTHING, and not just once BUT TWICE HERE TODAY!!!!   And it's demonstrably FALSE!!!   

    My threads are diverse topics, and appparently popular, so when members reply it slides up to the top. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, SON???  

    A different member here - one whom I respect and don't fight with despite HIS recent anti-supportive comments about me -  actually STARTS more than 2.5 TIMES more new threads than I do........yet you say nothing.

    You shouldknow by now Stu that I am VERY SKILLED at FACT-CHECKING!!!!

    You are a deliberate pervayer of FALSE information clearly intended to cast a cheapshot.

    I KNOW a ball low and away when I see one and you've tossed several in the dirt!

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2 I simply posed a sincere question because i worry about people seeking out what which only confirms what they already believe. The question wasn't sarcastic. I was sincerely curious if people were on other sites. You helped turned it into this.

    You and Deezy blew it up, starting yet another feminine ass covers political forum argument in which both of you guys are involved of several, and neither of you even gave an opinion as to the answer of the question in the name of the damn thread. You guys get off on these exchanges, there are less guys around to argue with, so you're trying to make me your new crush but i'm not the one. You guys can both fuck off. I'll just ignore you.

     

    Oh cry me a river dude.  Until just NOW I didn't have aparticular problem with you either, but now you're trying to toss shite on me.

    Deezy is right....you do this shite all the time.....try to come off as impartial but then in various ways make it clear to us YOU ARE NOT. 

    Yes you started this thread and it was a decent short-lived topic.

    Guess what, cocaine brain?? I spent about an hour composing a well thought out answer TO SUPPORT YOUR THREAD (listing 3 LOGICAL points)  and not a single word of response from you about it.   Any IMPARTIAL person would be expected to reply back in his own thread with a simple "Yes, those are good points"  or something similar......But the truth is YOU don't want to be seen by the pro-trump/pro-fascism supporters as corresponding with a perceived enemy of THEIRS. That's why.

    But you somehow won't pass up an opportunity to take cheapshots at me by *OBVIOUS* inuendo about volume of threads from me which appear to be very popular, once before with doya45 when you should have said NOTHING, and not just once BUT TWICE HERE TODAY!!!!   And it's demonstrably FALSE!!!   

    My threads are diverse topics, and appparently popular, so when members reply it slides up to the top. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, SON???  

    A different member here - one whom I respect and don't fight with despite HIS recent anti-supportive comments about me -  actually STARTS more than 2.5 TIMES more new threads than I do........yet you say nothing.

    You shouldknow by now Stu that I am VERY SKILLED at FACT-CHECKING!!!!

    You are a deliberate pervayer of FALSE information clearly intended to cast a cheapshot.

    I KNOW a ball low and away when I see one and you've tossed several in the dirt!

     

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 10:51 PM ET #63

    This dude said "openly buddies up with harrassers". I'm done. How old are you, dude? Like I said, I exchange pleasantries with those I am pleasant with. And that includes posters on both sides of the political aisle. Engaging in these arguments is for chicks and incels. I tend to try to get along with people. If people I am cordial with talk shit to you, that doesn't have dick to do with me. This isn't West Side Story. I'm not taking sides in the fruitiest turf war ever.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    This dude said "openly buddies up with harrassers". I'm done. How old are you, dude? Like I said, I exchange pleasantries with those I am pleasant with. And that includes posters on both sides of the political aisle. Engaging in these arguments is for chicks and incels. I tend to try to get along with people. If people I am cordial with talk shit to you, that doesn't have dick to do with me. This isn't West Side Story. I'm not taking sides in the fruitiest turf war ever.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 11:16 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote
      Oh cry me a river dude.  Until just NOW I didn't have aparticular problem with you either, but now you're trying to toss shite on me. Deezy is right....you do this shite all the time.....try to come off as impartial but then in various ways make it clear to us YOU ARE NOT.  Yes you started this thread and it was a decent short-lived topic. OGuess what, cocaine brain?? I spent about an hour composing a well thought out answer TO SUPPORT YOUR THREAD (listing 3 LOGICAL points)  and not a single word of response from you about it.   Any IMPARTIAL person would be expected to reply back in his own thread with a simple "Yes, those are good points"  or something similar......But the truth is YOU don't want to be seen by the pro-trump/pro-fascism supporters as corresponding with a perceived enemy of THEIRS. That's why. But you somehow won't pass up an opportunity to take cheapshots at me by *OBVIOUS* inuendo about volume of threads from me which appear to be very popular, once before with doya45 when you should have said NOTHING, and not just once BUT TWICE HERE TODAY!!!!   And it's demonstrably FALSE!!!    My threads are diverse topics, and appparently popular, so when members reply it slides up to the top. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, SON???   A different member here - one whom I respect and don't fight with despite HIS recent anti-supportive comments about me -  actually STARTS more than 2.5 TIMES more new threads than I do........yet you say nothing. You shouldknow by now Stu that I am VERY SKILLED at FACT-CHECKING!!!! You are a deliberate pervayer of FALSE information clearly intended to cast a cheapshot. I KNOW a ball low and away when I see one and you've tossed several in the dirt!

    You spent a hour composing one post on an Internet gambling forum?

    Let that sink in for a bit...

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote
      Oh cry me a river dude.  Until just NOW I didn't have aparticular problem with you either, but now you're trying to toss shite on me. Deezy is right....you do this shite all the time.....try to come off as impartial but then in various ways make it clear to us YOU ARE NOT.  Yes you started this thread and it was a decent short-lived topic. OGuess what, cocaine brain?? I spent about an hour composing a well thought out answer TO SUPPORT YOUR THREAD (listing 3 LOGICAL points)  and not a single word of response from you about it.   Any IMPARTIAL person would be expected to reply back in his own thread with a simple "Yes, those are good points"  or something similar......But the truth is YOU don't want to be seen by the pro-trump/pro-fascism supporters as corresponding with a perceived enemy of THEIRS. That's why. But you somehow won't pass up an opportunity to take cheapshots at me by *OBVIOUS* inuendo about volume of threads from me which appear to be very popular, once before with doya45 when you should have said NOTHING, and not just once BUT TWICE HERE TODAY!!!!   And it's demonstrably FALSE!!!    My threads are diverse topics, and appparently popular, so when members reply it slides up to the top. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, SON???   A different member here - one whom I respect and don't fight with despite HIS recent anti-supportive comments about me -  actually STARTS more than 2.5 TIMES more new threads than I do........yet you say nothing. You shouldknow by now Stu that I am VERY SKILLED at FACT-CHECKING!!!! You are a deliberate pervayer of FALSE information clearly intended to cast a cheapshot. I KNOW a ball low and away when I see one and you've tossed several in the dirt!

    You spent a hour composing one post on an Internet gambling forum?

    Let that sink in for a bit...

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 11:17 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    You guys can both fuck off.  I'll just ignore you.

     

         an_light

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    You guys can both fuck off.  I'll just ignore you.

     

         an_light

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16757
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2021 - 1:05 AM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    You spent a hour composing one post on an Internet gambling forum? Let that sink in for a bit...

     

    you spent any time at all on an internet gambling forum just to specifically post an attack at another member?

    let that sink in for a bit...

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    You spent a hour composing one post on an Internet gambling forum? Let that sink in for a bit...

     

    you spent any time at all on an internet gambling forum just to specifically post an attack at another member?

    let that sink in for a bit...

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2021 - 5:16 AM ET #67

    You all realize this thread in the penalty box. Now

    Wherr is all the soft up you speak of. Here anything but hard is unavailable and who really wants to smoke that shit in a great pot pipe.

     

     

    Reply

    You all realize this thread in the penalty box. Now

    Wherr is all the soft up you speak of. Here anything but hard is unavailable and who really wants to smoke that shit in a great pot pipe.

     

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2021 - 11:29 AM ET #68

    @nature1970

     I'd never touch it in a million years.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @nature1970

     I'd never touch it in a million years.

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2021 - 1:16 PM ET #69

    Post #64 an_light

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Post #64 an_light

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2021 - 2:17 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Post #64

    Packers,

    Good to see you around brother. Tough break on the Pack this year. As long as you keep Rodgers, and cut King you should be good moving forward. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Post #64

    Packers,

    Good to see you around brother. Tough break on the Pack this year. As long as you keep Rodgers, and cut King you should be good moving forward. peace_5

     
    hoody
    hoody
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1921
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2021 - 5:02 PM ET #71

    Hay "63" I like that forum you mentioned , thanks.

    Reply

    Hay "63" I like that forum you mentioned , thanks.

     
     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46890
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2021 - 10:49 AM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    This site has become a home for liberals supporting the move towards socialism with a communistic bias towards removing American freedoms provided for in the constitution. Covers is a place where liberals can freely make Hitler references and associations of racism and bigotry towards conservatives that are defended by the mods, yet the same liberals and mods are deeply offended by the term "libtards" and are quick to "rehab" such conservatives with threats of "permanent banning" for using the term.  I encourage all conservatives to try the conservativepoliticalforum.com where you will have a voice without losers like Kelly and Fubar mucking up the discussion.

     

    Enjoy your new home. You will not be missed. thumbs_up

    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    This site has become a home for liberals supporting the move towards socialism with a communistic bias towards removing American freedoms provided for in the constitution. Covers is a place where liberals can freely make Hitler references and associations of racism and bigotry towards conservatives that are defended by the mods, yet the same liberals and mods are deeply offended by the term "libtards" and are quick to "rehab" such conservatives with threats of "permanent banning" for using the term.  I encourage all conservatives to try the conservativepoliticalforum.com where you will have a voice without losers like Kelly and Fubar mucking up the discussion.

     

    Enjoy your new home. You will not be missed. thumbs_up

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,304
    • PART DEUX 223
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,086
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,674
    • Friday 10/02/2026 821
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,357
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • Week 5 Money 5,613

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.